I love how in this game

Nhadala

I use pokemon that are not really competitive but are really good amongst other things.

I picked up a Pachirisu and i didnt think it would be useful, but it was key in defeating the first and second gyms and contributed in a major way in beating the badgeless gym, i didnt think that pokemon would be useful at all but it turned out to be a key member of my team and i never thought that that would happen.

And the most useless pokemon in my team so far has been the Speed Boost Combusken, the pokemon i thought would be the strongest in my party.

This is amazing and a completely new expirience for me.

Also, how i beat the 3rd badge gym(lvl 40 cap) was unusual, i used Gothorita and Meowstic(I used Light Screen) up front and beat the gym with those two beating over half her team, what happened was Gothoritas competitive activated a few too many times due to my opponents moves, and my opponent didnt bother using any stat-reducing moves in hopes of not activating competitive but it was too late by then, my 2 psychics beat her bug-type focused team.

I am just after the "electric" facility part under the bridge, thats where my save is right now.

This game is great so far, even though it makes me feel like a total noob at times it is still great, and the story right now is starting to pick up which makes me even more excited.

Also, i have a Gloom and both a Sun Stone and a Leaf Stone, should i evolve my Gloom into a Belossom or a Vileplume?

In addition, do i get any Poison moves via tm? Sludge Bomb or anything of the like?

The rest of my team is:

HM Slave Bibarel

Meowstic

Gothorita

Pachirisu

Blaziken(Just evolved. :3)

Edited by Nhadala

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so for Gloom I dunno really, so I wont say much on that, as for poison tms yes you will get poison tms such as Venoshock and Sludge Wave if I recall correctly

If you haven't already I would recommend you introduce yourself at the grand hall or don't your choice

It also sounds like from your description you are either at

Yureyu Powerplant

which is also known as

4th Gym or Shade's Gym

that or you are at the part where you

broke the kids out of the orphanage where they received electro therapy

You dont really need HM slave in this game you know cause HM in this game called TMX and they're deletable(is this a word?)just saying

Also nice to read your expience in this game,so far you did pretty good with Pachirisu in your team

Edited by BBD

Ok so i am at Solaris and i wanna beat him, i have Sweet Kiss + Focus Sash + Toxic, i can wear his Garchomp down and destroy it through rng luck on confusion and attrition from Toxic, i was like ok, ive got this!

But nooooo, u just had to put Full Restores on him, come on now, how am i supposed to beat this then? I cant progress? This is frustrating, is there a way to go to the game files and remove his full restores or something? I want to progress through the game and i do not like losing.

Edited by Nhadala

Ok so i am at Solaris and i wanna beat him, i have Sweet Kiss + Focus Sash + Toxic, i can wear his Garchomp down and destroy it through rng luck on confusion and attrition from Toxic, i was like ok, ive got this!

But nooooo, u just had to put Full Restores on him, come on now, how am i supposed to beat this then? I cant progress? This is frustrating, is there a way to go to the game files and remove his full restores or something? I want to progress through the game and i do not like losing.

Focus Sash+Perish Song Dewgong/Wigglytuff/Kriketune :3

Focus Sash+Perish Song Dewgong/Wigglytuff/Kriketune :3

I have a Kriketune, thanks bro, ill do that. :)

He learns it at level 50, well, there goes another 1h+ grinding to lvl 50, lol.

And then hope that he actually casts it instead of not obeying me.

Any tips for fast leveling?

Edited by Nhadala

Ok, it seems like the walkthrough ive been using for the game so far has just finished.

The reason i used it was because of this games storyline, i didnt want to miss anything or do something silly.

So i was wondering if theres another one or if you guys could tell me what to watch out for and what i have to make sure to do in future areas as i do not want to miss anything or do anything stupid and i want to go through the complete story.

Edited by Nhadala

When you get to Spinel Town, definitely try to complete the Missing Furniture Quest for the girl with the Kadabra to get an Exp.Share. Other than that, i really don't know. I've also moved pass the current content in the walkthrough as well, so this is the 1st time i've ever going through a game blindly.

Ive searched on google about the 7th street and i raided the magma hideout but i cant ask about the 7th street from the gang leader, am i missing something here? The results from google say that you have to complete the side quests and then ask about the 7th street.

I want to get the Blast Powder for the Ralts.

EDIT: NEVERMIND got Ralts cause i picked up Magnet Powder from somewhere.

Edited by Nhadala