Pompous Name, Less Pompous Attitude

Lord Regal

Hello all, I'm Lord Regal, LR or Regal for short. You can thank Autumneverlast for both prodding me into picking up this game and joining the forum. I dislike intro threads because I can never come up with anything to say about myself, but let's see if I can't come up with something or other...

Nope, got nothing.

…That's no way to do this, so let's rectify that...

I'm a geek through and through, to the extent my major in college is Computer Science with a minor in Music. I play games, I read all sorts of fiction, I watch anime (also thanks to Autumn…jeez, guy seems to know things I'll enjoy…)...I'm a huge music geek, and will spout on about melodies and harmonies and all that if you let me as well. I'm a senior moderator over on a very different international forum, with my sectional focus being the Story and Roleplaying area. I'm a bit of a shut-in by choice…indoor activities on the whole interest me more than a night on the town, though swimming, golfing, and ice skating are exceptions that will get me out of the house. I enjoy solid, well thought out discussions, and dislike one word answers (probably relates to the whole mod of a Roleplaying section deal).

…Ok, at this point I'm out of ideas on things to say. However, if you have questions about any of the above or have an area of life that I completely overlooked, feel free to ask me…odds are I'll be willing to say at least something about it. In any case, looking forward to seeing what this community has to offer, all while playing a game I've been thoroughly impressed with thus far (not too far past the third gym).

You sound so much like me.... I'll be majoring in Computer Science and minoring in music as well. :blink: I'm also quite involved in our RP section here, so head on down there if you'd like to check it out. Besides that, make sure to check on in at the Reborn Eras thread if you'd like me to add you to the timeline of Reborn. Enjoy your stay, and may it be a lengthy one!

autumm is a scrub here <3

welcome to the forums!

the community rules are to your left, and above that is the reborn showdown servers! where fellow members can duke it out and chat~

also a thing to note is that the search bar is above the member info the bar below he member info is the status bar where people like me and you can post derpy things :Pits a clever hoax by ame to confuse people

well enjoy your stay in the wonderful forums of reborn! be sure to make lots of frens and have fun!

cee yoy round~

*poof*

WELCOME!

Since we haven't gotten a visit from anyone who knows better yet, Community Rules to the left, search bar above that, Showdown link above that. You'll also find a diverse group of folks who are happy to answer any questions you have and increase their post counts and have friendly conversations with.

And glad you finally made an account. ;) Welcome again.

autumm is a scrub here <3

Trying so hard... to deny... Then I look above and see that you beat me to everything anyway...

Edited by Autumneverlast

Ah, you'll like conversations with Arkhidon and Rosesong, then. Those two love love love music down to the point that others can barely speak or follow when they start talking about things like Aeolian and Phrygian scales and stuff. The Roleplaying and Creative Writing threads would be glad to have you too, if you're interested in hanging out there.

anyhow. Welcome to Reborn \o/ I see you've already got your blue on. Keep it up, pal.

Ah, you'll like conversations with Arkhidon and Rosesong, then. Those two love love love music down to the point that others can barely speak or follow when they start talking about things like Aeolian and Phrygian scales and stuff.

< _ <

> _ >

all your scales are belong to me

Anyway, welcome! You've got to check out the Roleplaying forum stat! If you enjoy roleplaying at all, you'll love it here. Enjoy your time here!

Something's telling me you'll like SizzleBird.

It is nice to meet you, m'lord.

By the looks of your siggy, you seem to know Higurashi and Puella Magi.
If you want, we can talk about that. :3

Also,

I believe you haven't been enlightened in my ways soooo,

Welcome to Reborn! There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't. TOUCH. okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun~

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! To those who posted music, I enjoyed everything sent, with special mention to the Sizzlebird song…wound up listening to a couple other pieces by them, quite impressive. To those who mentioned I take a look at your RP section, I assure you that was one of the first things I did…I'm both intrigued and slightly intimidated…the place I mentioned moderating an RP section is a lot more compact than this, with my section only having six active members right now…it's really cool to see a section with so much more draw, but it's also a bit unnerving…plus the way you handle certain things is very different, so I'd need to be careful not to mess those up should I get involved. Not saying those're dealbreakers, they're just things I'm keeping in mind.

Hmm…Flux, the world needs more Comp Sci and Music people, so glad to run into another weirdo who's on the same wavelength there. Shia, Higurashi and Madoka are tied with two others for the top spot in my personal anime rankings, so you can be assured I enjoyed the crap out of both of those.

Again, thanks for the welcome, and I'll see you around, I'm sure!