Champ in the making guy

Damage

Maybe I'm the only crazy one but the champ in the making guy has been one of my favorite parts of any pokemon game and this one is no exception. He was awesome and while I totally get Ame's communication for assistance, I just loved the before and after battle talk with the guy. It made the fight that much better for me at least. Am I alone in this crazy world or does someone agree?

I agree hearing him praise me was so worth it after a long fought battle (like charlotte), but he loses credit in my mind cause he was too chicken to go in the power plant and was missing for the entire middle section of the game. I really could've used the help my first go around against noel and shade.

Edited by breelompauncher

Although I love the new "contact Ame for guidance" machine they put in the gyms (it gives Ame a much bigger role in the game), I do miss the Gym guy solely because of his dialouge when you first meet him in Julia's gym. "Whoa, don't tune me out, I'm not like those other guys!"

That dood was always cool indeed, but can't say the Ame-comp isn't nice either. So far especially liked the text in the orphanage and Aya's housegym

I do think, however, that at some point in the game, the guy's character should make an appearance and reference to his "job" , and possibly battle you

What happens for the battle against noel? Is there just a computer randomly outside the house?

Nah, there's a computer in the Orphanage in which Ame is kinda like "well, if you ARE to fight him here's what you should do..."