Hello. :3

Nhadala

Hello, i heard a lot of things about this game so i decided to try it out, i come from Pokemon Zeta/Omicron and Insurgence.

I heard a lot of praise for this game, but mainly its dark souls-like difficulty, below ill list my expectations and thoughts(before i even begin playing). :D

I dont like Attrition, but i can get through it. This is when the game has u go through massive caves(aka places with no easy access to pokemon centers/marts unless u want to spend a lot of time backtracking) with a whole slew of trainers designed to wittle down your pokemon and resources little by little until you are exhausted.

I hope this game has epic battle music, especially during the important fights(boss battles, gyms, etc...) Pokemon Zeta/Omicron absolutely nailed this, if u go to any youtube video showing the two final fights with the raw music playing in the background..... omg its epic, i hope this game has this as well.

I expect fair difficulty(from what ive read this game has this, which makes me happy), this being that i have to employ strategy and my own wits to win, i dont want the enemy trainers to have overleveled pokemon and moves that arent available to that pokemon, this is artificial diffculty - similar to strategy games where harder essentially means making the AI have more stats or resources than the regular player.

I want Gardevoir to be available in one way or the other, its my favourite pokemon. :3

Good storyline, though one doesnt expect an epic omg storyline from a Pokemon game, i would still like to see this in this game, it helps me a lot in driving through difficulty.

All these thoughts/expectations are from even before i start playing.

Overall i am very excited to start playing and im hoping for an epic expirience!

Thanks for reading. :)

Edited by Nhadala

And things you're expecting is right here once you started the new game. Have fun playing and devising strategies. :v

And, welcome to Reborn.

I hope this game has epic battle music, especially during the important fights(boss battles, gyms, etc...) Pokemon Zeta/Omicron absolutely nailed this, if u go to any youtube video showing the two final fights with the raw music playing in the background..... omg its epic, i hope this game has this as well.

I dont wanna discredit Suz for this but Zeta and Omicron use the music from Pokemon essential,all of it but well at least Suz and his team made a unique music for Insurgence,anyway I hope you dont get much trouble fighting gym leader,bosses or rival in this game and enjoy the story

Ahem...welcome to REBORN!

check the rule on the left too

Edited by BBD

Welcome to reborn, friend. I am also new here, but the people here have been very nice and respectful to me and everyone here. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed by this game. This game not only meets your expectations, but exceeds them. The game has amazing music, is incredibly difficult but not to the point that it's impossible, and a great story. Again, welcome to the reborn community and enjoy your stay.

You need not worry- we've got you covered there.

Anyway, welcome! Enjoy your time here!

and if you need more epic music, here's a run for your money

It's nice to meet you!

Welcome to Reborn!

There's cookies to your left, and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right. There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :D

Why hello there. And welcome!

Looking at all the stuff you're expecting from this game, I don't think you'll be disappointed. This game is pretty well crafted : D

And yes you can indeed get Gardevoir! Ralts is an event pokemon.

WELCOME!

I think you're really going to enjoy Reborn, so I'll try to help and address some of your points. The music is quite good. Also quite loud, so if you're not on a Windows computer it may get difficult to listen to.

The difficulty is fairly high, the opposing gym leaders will have pokemon you don't have access to, will use moves from TMs you can't get, and often have fields that take advantage of their typing, but all this can be overcome with smart strategy, field manipulation, and perseverance.

Ralts is available via event between your fifth and sixth gym battles. If you REALLY want that Gardevoir, you may want to look up how to get it after beating the fifth gym.

Attrition is rare, with only two spots in the game really using it enough to be noticeable for me, though if you're a really savvy battler and/or leveled enough for those areas (I didn't), you may not even notice the attrition there.

The storyline starts out sort of... standard for a pokemon game, though much darker and with much better atmosphere. That changes (IMO) around the time when you get your third badge, as you start to learn new things and the story kicks it into high gear, though it does downshift around the sixth to seventh badge range and again in the tenth to eleventh.

Best of luck and enjoy your stay!

Welcome! I new here too!

This game is indeed a lot of fun and challenging and the great music adds to the atmosphere of the game. The story takes a bit a time before it gets going, but it becomes compelling a few gyms in. There are a few dungeon and cave-like places that can be a bit grueling but they are not so difficult. Some even have have special healing items and/or PC access, so attrition is not a big issue.

Gym leaders and bosses are usually a challenge but not impossible to overcome. Devising various strategies to defeat them is one of the best aspects of the game for me.

One of the more difficult parts of the game is that many pokemon, like Ralts for Gardevoir, can only be acquired through special events, but they are certainly available. However, if you need help with anything, just use the search bar or simply ask us.

Enjoy your time here!

Ive just downloaded it and i will begin playing. :)

Ive heard that you can get 3d/gen 6 sprites in this game, ive installed those on pokemon zeta/omicron so i know it wont lag on my PC, where can i find them? I tried googling but i found scarce information.

Welcome to Reborn! As many others have mentioned, the music is great, and Gardevoir is indeed available in the game. You can find a list of all currently obtainable Pokemon on the sidebar, or just click this link. Make sure to stop by the Reborn Eras thread and leave me a post if you'd like to be included in the timeline. I also host "Who's that character?" every day in my status update, so be on the lookout for that if you'd like to test your knowledge of random character silhouettes. I'm actually going to post up today's in a couple minutes.

Other than that, go to the mods with any questions you may have -- they're plenty friendly so don't be afraid to contact them if you need something. Hope you enjoy your stay~!