[Spoilers] What did you guys think of EP 15?

BurntLight

I just finished it tonight.

For me, it seemed pretty....well, compacted? Like most of the major characters we've met from Team Meteor were pretty much kinda just thrown at us on the spot. And some of them were rather disappointing in terms of difficulty (and my team sucks, lol). It was pretty cool to see more depths of the characters around us with some returning ones too. I just feel like it was so short compared to episode 14.

And that mega evolution.

What did you guys think?

I loved Episode 15! The Water puzzles were fun for me. Luckily I didn't get stuck. PULSE Swalot didn't used Sludge Wave on me for some reason. I chose to battle Taka so we'll see where that leads~ The Meteor Raid was AWESOME! I was scared to lose cause I would have to replay all the battles. I did feel like a 1 v. 3 at times (Florinia pls). Seel was pretty easy for me. Her Altaria could have wrecked me if it used Sing and set-up. All in all, Episode 15 was a short but VERY sweet episode.

Here is a thumbs up for all the Developers. :feelsgd: b

Edited by ShadowStar77

I already post it on discussion tread,whatever

great episode!the best thing in this episode would be the story,as we all know that all Reborn's episode is great!this is one of them

the puzzle was weak compare to route 2 but that good to those who wanna proceed quickly(thank Ame)

the double battle in Amaria and Titania house was good but may be put Fern and Blake first to battle cause those two team up together is an hell on Earth!I retry like 5 time and to do that I have to fight those 2 goon over and over again lost 5 cotton candy and some potion and after that...well Solaris wasn't so hard team up with Meteor commander,man that feel after beat Solaris,WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!

and Ciel,well this is one of the easiest gym leader in Reborn,I lost only 1 Pokemon to her

I have a lot of fun playing Reborn after haven't play it since December WOOOHH!

this game is an adrenaline pumper!

The Gym Leader and their little surprise definitely threw me off at first, but I quite frankly thought we would battle one of the two girls we just saved. As usual Titania was a damn boss with her Aegislash. It ain't really a spoiker when she's the Reborn XV wallpaper. But I hated the god damn puzzles. I always hate those damn puzzles but as usual the dev team finds a FEASIBLE ENOUGH reason to justify putting in those puzzles. This time the puzzles were more time-consuming than difficult. Also the dev team was most sincere by giving us Black Sludge and a few good TMs.

Rating 7/10

Well..it was a pretty short but funny episode.When i saw that the final pokemon of Ciel was a Altaria,i already knew what will come so the only thing that surprised me was when i saw Victoria at the North Obsidia Ward and i guess that is all.

Only complaint is while battling Solaris again was amazing. It felt underwhelming since I was battling with florina/Julia. Not because it was a double battle. Just seems odd to me that two of the first gym leaders would be on par with top meteor admins and hold their own against Solaris. When we first met Sirius even he was able to handle both those leaders and was confident he'd win.

If I think of it like they held off the other guy while I battle Solaris it would be a bit different. or even if we were teamed up with a higher ranked leader. The battles were amazing nonetheless. And plot was superb

Let's talk about plot development!!! For a short episode, there was a lot compacted into it. Early signs of mega-evolution (gimme mah swampertitie)! Also got my well deserved match against Solaris. Only complaint: Florinia. The only reason those double battles were hard because her PKMN kept killing mine.

Let's talk about plot development!!! For a short episode, there was a lot compacted into it. Early signs of mega-evolution (gimme mah swampertitie)! Also got my well deserved match against Solaris. Only complaint: Florinia. The only reason those double battles were hard because her PKMN kept killing mine.

I feel like a true fight with Solaris would be best left as a 1v1, although his pokemon did not impress me either with only Garchomp probably giving me trouble cause of how fast it was compared to my team (but stood no chance against Sylveon).

Hopefully whenever we fight Lin, she'll be a true menace. Like I want to be drove to rage quit against her.

Florinia made me so salty. Her Himpowdon literally killed me more times than it killed our opponents. And who do you not fight during the Meteor raid if you fight Taka? I didn't fight him so I'm curious

Who do I "not" fight? Not sure how to answer that...I was confronted by two meteor guards, Fern and Blake, and then Solaris and the Orderly. It was pretty underwhelming for me, difficulty wise. Plot wise? Quite thrilling.

It's funny, florina was only annoying to me because of the sandstorm. But other than that she was immensely nice to me, setting up yawns on troublesome mons while I killed stuff. I think I actually hurt her more than she hurt me,

Also fern and Blake were indeed a force to be reckoned with.

I feel like a true fight with Solaris would be best left as a 1v1, although his pokemon did not impress me either with only Garchomp probably giving me trouble cause of how fast it was compared to my team (but stood no chance against Sylveon).

Hopefully whenever we fight Lin, she'll be a true menace. Like I want to be drove to rage quit against her.

I feel that way too (Granbull though?!?!). But I have a strong feeling we're gonna see those two in E18 more or likely

Definitely a great episode. I really liked being able to see some of the early Gym Leaders. The PULSE Swalot gave me a lot of trouble. I retried that fight three times. I fought Taka, because I wanted to be nice to the guy, and I lost to him once and beat him on the second try. The 2v2 Battles weren't too difficult for me. Florinia and Julia didn't give me too much trouble, so I imagine I got lucky. I definitely liked the interaction between all the returning characters. And hopefully, Victoria will come back for another battle. I kind of missed her during those few episodes.

Also, are people really shocked about Ciel's Altaria? The analysis from the television from the previous episode actually says that Ciel has a Mega Altaria.

Definitely a great episode. I really liked being able to see some of the early Gym Leaders. The PULSE Swalot gave me a lot of trouble. I retried that fight three times. I fought Taka, because I wanted to be nice to the guy, and I lost to him once and beat him on the second try. The 2v2 Battles weren't too difficult for me. Florinia and Julia didn't give me too much trouble, so I imagine I got lucky. I definitely liked the interaction between all the returning characters. And hopefully, Victoria will come back for another battle. I kind of missed her during those few episodes.

Also, are people really shocked about Ciel's Altaria? The analysis from the television from the previous episode actually says that Ciel has a Mega Altaria.

I was able to defeat Mega Altaria pretty easily with Sylveon. Then again, I have Sylveon OP as hell at the moment, so without her, I probably would've been in big trouble.

i liked it with my main setup but it was damn easy with me being able to I.V. and E.V. trained pokemon that i started out with in ep. 14. so i started over again to get a good feel of it.

i liked that with saw some great emotions but it left wanting:

1. to drop fern(or as i like to call him "my little green-haired bitch!.) and blake in a volcano.
  2. laughing at team volcano. so salty they have become at my skill.
  3. wanting to get in the G.U.M. room. i got pokemon! let me take the door down! everyone is doing it!!!
  4. to get help for julina(seriously she is a baby step from crack and meth! she needs some help!!!!!.)

but none the less i liked it. plus i got sneasel that made it worth the wait!

Wait how did people end up fighting with Julia?

If you defeated Solaris on Pyrous Mountain, you're partnered with Julia in your third double battle in Fiore Mansion. It also triggers new dialogue too.

Oh man, I loved it. Seeing Julia and Florinia again gave it a nice reunion-y feel, and their interactions with Blake and Fern were great.

What I loved most, however, was clearing the Water Treatment Center. Purifying the water and seeing all the rooms filled with pristine, blue pools made me feel like I had just accomplished something wonderful. Finally, for the first time since our journey began, we will be able to gaze upon Azurine Lake in its natural, beautiful state.