Your reborn gym difficulty

kaka121123

Hi guys i am kaka121123 here i am with my first general topic about how many turns/tries you did to defeat a gym leader heres my journey till now

1.julia-1 turn(yaa i was lucky)

2.florinia-3 turns (her cradily uff)

3.corey-3 turns(dont remeber why i was losing)

4.shelly-2 turns(i was stronger)

5.shade-4 turns(rotom fucked my team)

6.kiki-1turn(haha dont think i was lucky just used a good strategy)

7.punk aya-1 turn(my pangoro just destoryed them with crunch and vital throw)

8.serra-1 turn(golurks EQ break the field and rapidash destroyed everyone)

9.noel-1turn(corroded the field and some revives)

10.Radomus-1turn(my team combined effort help me to wim i am proud of slurpuff)

11.Luna-1 turn(haha destroyed her field and you know after that)

12.Samson-2 turns(reshuffled order of team and won)

13.Charlotte-2 turns(haah used some techniques)

14.Terra-1 turn(greninja did all work)

15.ciel-2 turn (change my team a bit brought garbodor for mega and paralized it then sldge wave boom boom)

i am still playing i will update my post with upcoming gym battles.....?

I will like to see other people commenting below my post their reborm gym journey.Bye...!

Edited by kaka121123

To be honest, it's kind of hard to rank them for since almost all of the Gym leaders I faced either have new teams or I completely had a Pokemon who destroyed them. But if I had to rank them:

Pre Field effect Leaders: (From most difficult to easiest)

Serra, Aya, Florinia, Radomus, Shade, Noel, Kiki, Shelly, Corey, Julia

Field Effect Leaders I've Faced So Far

Corey, Shelly, Florinia, Julia

Since the gyms vary in between each episode I'll go over each with fields, without fields etc.

Julia- 1 Try. E8 Koffing before Julia OP \o/

Julia w/field- 1 Try. Krickitune OP \o/

Florinia E8- 2 tries. Cradily sucks. End of story

Florinia Nerf- 1 try. Lowered Cradily level and changed some moves making it easier.

Florinia w/field- 1 try. Knowing what's coming is good, but she is still hard.

Corey E8- 2 tries. Fuck Crobat.

Corey with Corrosive Field- 1 try. Pretty annoying but nothing awful.

Corey w/Corrosive Mist- 2 tries. This field is downright annoying, I literally caught a pidgey afterwards just to gust it all away.

Shelly- 1 try. Back when she fought in single battles she was cake.

Shelly w/Field- 1 try. Struggle Bug spam still stinks tho.

Shade- 2 tries. Chandelure needs to die.

Shade w/Field- 1 try. Meh. Shadow Claw is ok for him, but he isn't too hard.

Kiki- 1 try. EZ

Kiki w/Field- 1 try. Some things never change.

Aya E8- 4 tries. FML Pre-nerf Aya gave me hell.

Aya- 2 tries. Even after the nerf. smh.

Aya w/field- 2 tries. Her new team combined with the field caught me off guard, not to mention awful hax.

Serra E8- 6 tries. I feel like kill me now.

Serra- 2 tries. Cloyster was mean

Serra w/field- 1 try. Not terrible imo.

Noel- 2 tries. Bitch

Noel w/field- 2 tries. Bitch :[

Radomus- 3 tries. God damn his singles team was hard.

Radomus w/field- 1 try. Shifting him to doubles however made it too easy.

Luna- 2 tries. Sableye OP plz nerf.

Samson- 3 tries. I was like, the only person to have trouble here. His team rekt me with the high striker hax :[

Charlotte- 1 try. Lol.

Terra- 1 try. A lot of her stuff came out of nowhere, but was ez to counter.

Ciel- 1 try. Mega Altaria nearly ended me.

Since the gyms vary in between each episode I'll go over each with fields, without fields etc.

Julia- 1 Try. E8 Koffing before Julia OP \o/

Julia w/field- 1 Try. Krickitune OP \o/

Florinia E8- 2 tries. Cradily sucks. End of story

Florinia Nerf- 1 try. Lowered Cradily level and changed some moves making it easier.

Florinia w/field- 1 try. Knowing what's coming is good, but she is still hard.

Corey E8- 2 tries. Fuck Crobat.

Corey with Corrosive Field- 1 try. Pretty annoying but nothing awful.

Corey w/Corrosive Mist- 2 tries. This field is downright annoying, I literally caught a pidgey afterwards just to gust it all away.

Shelly- 1 try. Back when she fought in single battles she was cake.

Shelly w/Field- 1 try. Struggle Bug spam still stinks tho.

Shade- 2 tries. Chandelure needs to die.

Shade w/Field- 1 try. Meh. Shadow Claw is ok for him, but he isn't too hard.

Kiki- 1 try. EZ

Kiki w/Field- 1 try. Some things never change.

Aya E8- 4 tries. FML Pre-nerf Aya gave me hell.

Aya- 2 tries. Even after the nerf. smh.

Aya w/field- 2 tries. Her new team combined with the field caught me off guard, not to mention awful hax.

Serra E8- 6 tries. I feel like kill me now.

Serra- 2 tries. Cloyster was mean

Serra w/field- 1 try. Not terrible imo.

Noel- 2 tries. Bitch

Noel w/field- 2 tries. Bitch :[

Radomus- 3 tries. God damn his singles team was hard.

Radomus w/field- 1 try. Shifting him to doubles however made it too easy.

Luna- 2 tries. Sableye OP plz nerf.

Samson- 3 tries. I was like, the only person to have trouble here. His team rekt me with the high striker hax :[

Charlotte- 1 try. Lol.

Terra- 1 try. A lot of her stuff came out of nowhere, but was ez to counter.

Ciel- 1 try. Mega Altaria nearly ended me.

woah very nice

My recent E15 run (not completed yet):

Julia - 2 tries, since I was too lazy to train my Pokemon up to Level 16-18 and SelfDestruct is my bane.

Florinia - 1 try, Braixen burned everything, with some help from Hariyama

Corey - 1 try, Meowstic and Braixen = Too OP, didn't even need to destroy the Misty field.

Shelly - 1 try, Braixen burns everything.

Shade - 1 try, Hariyama Knocks Off, Gourgeist Shadow Sneaks, and Frillish stalls Potions with Recover and Night Shade.

Kiki - 1 try, I had two Ghost types and one Psychic type. What do you expect?

And that's all I've done so far cuz I'm too lazy to play more.

My recent E15 run (not completed yet):

Julia - 2 tries, since I was too lazy to train my Pokemon up to Level 16-18 and SelfDestruct is my bane.

Florinia - 1 try, Braixen burned everything, with some help from Hariyama

Corey - 1 try, Meowstic and Braixen = Too OP, didn't even need to destroy the Misty field.

Shelly - 1 try, Braixen burns everything.

Shade - 1 try, Hariyama Knocks Off, Gourgeist Shadow Sneaks, and Frillish stalls Potions with Recover and Night Shade.

Kiki - 1 try, I had two Ghost types and one Psychic type. What do you expect?

And that's all I've done so far cuz I'm too lazy to play more.

wow amazing you has just fuked them

Julia- 1 Try. Moxie mightyena FTW

Florinia- 1 Try

Corey- 1 Try. Was lucky I had a noibat with gust

Shelly- 1 try. Flame burst on her field killed everything

Shade - 1 try. Luxray abusing field + haxx = win

Kiki- 1 try. not so hard

Aya- 15+ tries. I raged, lost count on how many loses, trained a golem and a magneton just to know earthquake gets 1/4 damage on her field and raged some more, FML.

Serra- 1 try. Fire destroyed her team

Noel- 1 try. Burning the grass helped a lot.

Radomus- 1 try. Roserade Grassy field + heatwave = Bye bye chess and welcome flames

Luna- 1 try. Dont remember anything special here

Samson- 1 try. Azumarril bounce fucked his team

Charlotte- 1 try. Typholsion eruption burned her before she could burn me

Terra- 1 try. Alakazam OP at her field, as it was on Gen I :P

Ciel - 3 tries. Didnt realize my typhlosion had a power anklet still equiped -_-

Julia- 1 Try. Moxie mightyena FTW

Florinia- 1 Try

Corey- 1 Try. Was lucky I had a noibat with gust

Shelly- 1 try. Flame burst on her field killed everything

Shade - 1 try. Luxray abusing field + haxx = win

Kiki- 1 try. not so hard

Aya- 15+ tries. I raged, lost count on how many loses, trained a golem and a magneton just to know earthquake gets 1/4 damage on her field and raged some more, FML.

Serra- 1 try. Fire destroyed her team

Noel- 1 try. Burning the grass helped a lot.

Radomus- 1 try. Roserade Grassy field + heatwave = Bye bye chess and welcome flames

Luna- 1 try. Dont remember anything special here

Samson- 1 try. Azumarril bounce fucked his team

Charlotte- 1 try. Typholsion eruption burned her before she could burn me

Terra- 1 try. Alakazam OP at her field, as it was on Gen I :P

Ciel - 3 tries. Didnt realize my typhlosion had a power anklet still equiped -_-

what aya 15+ tries

Julia- 1 try. Volt absorb pachirisu + marshtomp

Florinia- 3 tries. Didn't want to fall back to the fury cutter method but, it did the job.

Corey- 2 tries. Who's a good Competitve Gothorita? You are, that's who!

Shelly- 2 tries. Tried to take Victoria's advice on going easy on her. Didn't work out. SET THE FIELD ABLAZE!

Shade- 2 tries. Nuzzle + Electro Ball + Field effects + good switches = Omen Badge

Kiki- 1 try. That wasn't too bad

Aya- 1 try. Her icy wind tentacruel plan backfired as Gothitelle got like a 2.5 SpA bonus. Sweep.

Serra- 2 tries. Burning down was a bad way to "break the ice"(I'm hilarious...no....ok)

Noel- 2 tries. That little op brat. SET THE FIELD ABLAZE

Randomus- 3 tries. Had to really develop my reserves to win this one

Luna- 1 try. Who's a good Granbull? You are, that's who (Rattled Granbull FTW!!!)

Samson- 3 tries. The high striker always seemed to play in his favor

Charlotte- 2 tries. Take out anything that's going to harm my Gigalith. Let Stone Edge take care of the rest.

Terra- 1 try. Swampert and Gothitelle took care of her b00ty

Ciel- 1 try. Pachirisu and Gigalith took care of about everything. After Mega-Altaria ko'd Pachirisu. Explosion for the spectacular finish

Julia - 1 try (dragon rage on charmeleon OP)

Florinia - 3 tries (makuhita + charmeleon sweep) third try was when i figured out how to beat the cradily...

Corey - 2 tries (next run i use charmander im not learning dragon rage... also emolga was awesome this round)

Shelly - 10 tries (first nine were because i didnt know how to destroy the field... the tenth try was when i got charges for arson in the lapis ward :P)

Shade - 8 tries (HP azumarill OP)

Kiki - 1 try (Prankster shiny meowstic OP)

Aya - 25 to 40 tries i think... (stupid wasteland field, stupid dragalge)

Serra - 1 try... (beat her in e14 when she was simple.... got too impatient waiting for e15 to come out)

thats all i have for now ill edit this post when i can fully remember what happened to noel and the rest of the leaders... im tired...

Julia (ep.11/13) - 1 try

Florinia (ep.11) - 8 tries (that Cradily... I didn't have any bug or fighting and my Quilava wouldn't listen to me... I had to catch a Makuhita)

Florinia (ep. 13) - 1 try (dat Kricketune...)

Corey (ep. 11) - 5 tries (oh, Crobat...)

Corey (ep. 13 corrosive mist) - 10 tries (the mist kept poisoning me, and I dind't have anything psychic or ground...)

Shelly (ep. 11) - 3 tries (my Quilava was over-leveled again and I had to struggle)

Shelly (ep. 13) - 1 try

Shade (ep. 11) - 30+ tries (I had NOTHING to counter ghost. I had a really tough time... I had to go for parafusion with Pachirisu)

Shade (ep. 14) - Can't remember right now... 2 or 3 probably

Kiki (ep. 11/14) - 1 try (easy one)

Aya (ep. 11) - 100+ tries (man that was HARD! I spent DAYS trying all the possible strategies with my pokemon. Eventually I was really lucky and I won)

Aya (ep. 14) - 1 try (too easy)

Serra (ep. 11/14) - 2-4 tries (not very hard, Cloyster and Lapras were the only real threats there).

Noel (ep. 11) - 70+ tries (I almost never got to see that Clefable because the rest of his team wrecked me so hard... I waited till strong sun and burned him to the bones with Typhlosion and Rapidash).

Noel (ep. 14) - 10 tries (still tough, but nothing to do with ep. 11. I preferred the older though).

Radomus (ep. 11) - 1 try (super easy)

Luna (ep. 11) - 3 tries (it was a piece of cake once I knew her team)

Samson (ep. 12) - 1 try (I was lucky with the field I guess)

Charlotte (ep. 13) - 1 try (super easy with 2 EQ users (Golem&Swampert) and Flygon with Rock Slide)

Terra (ep. 14) - 2 tries (not too hard...)

Ciel (ep. 15) - 1 try (Aurorus with Ice beam and Golem with Stone edge OHKO'ed her whole team except for her ace)

Should be noted that everything Pre-Charlotte is 14.6.

Julia - 1 try

[Florina

Corey

Shelly] - 1 Try because curse grotle is op

Shade - 2 Tries because criticals are op, and then the return of green turtle swears.

Kiki - 1 Try, because Torterra Curse Swaggers her out hard.

Aya - 2, because my Torterra overleveled in the first match and apparently in double battles using a wide hitting move while 'ignoring orders' hits the user too, and he killed himself. G2 I just used a Common Candy after resetting so it had 2 levels to spare, and took out her nidoqueen since that was the most cancerous of her team to me. Then I dropped her Tenticruel's/Dragalge S. ATK with Vespiquen until it was safe to do some set up with Torterra so I could take them out. Plus Klink's (2nd form) [half] immunity to them was nice.

Serra - 3 Times, 1st was because I let her Cloyster set up on me since I couldn't take it out in 1 hit, then it proceeded to hurt me something fierce until I figured it'd be better to just start over. G2 I took out Cloyster ASAP, and I got to her Lapras, and though it was toxic'd because I have a Drapion w/ toxic spikes, my only pokemon were Drapion himself and Arcanine; soooo- G3 I just rekt house, got all the crits, all the '12 hp survivals', etc. and I won.

Noel - 2 Times, I was used to him opening with that kings rock skill link thing, and opened with the wrong pokemon. Once I took it down, I messed up and forgot how Porgyon's ability worked and lost most of my team to it. Once i got rid of it, everything was fine until I realized his last pokemon was immune to the toxic spikes. In G2 I fixed my lead and he swapped in Porygon during battle and it got killed by a earthquake.

Radomus - 1 Try, Vespiquen put in work against that grass psychic thing he uses, a little bit of Torterra shenanigans, but mostly the main duo for this battle for me was Arcanine + Klink (I think he was in his 3rd form at this point), Arcanine because he melted up Metagross and Klink for the natural resistance, plus paralyzing Gardevoir slowed it to the point that I could outspeed and kill it.

Luna - 1 Try, because it was 'Torterra Curse sweep' until he finally sacrificing himself in a vicious battle against her 4th pokemon, Tyrannitar. (Though this was mostly because I didn't know that the field killed our mons.) If she's the one with the dark psychic inkay thing, and not radmous, she superpowered my Vespiquen but got done in by the x4 super effective bug stuff.

Samson - 1 Try, [Quick Claw Torterra Intensifies]

Charlotte - Litterally spent like 3 hours on this fight. I put a Quick Claw on my Golurk, and initially tried it with Golurk/Drapion. Golurk's EQ left Typhlosion with like 1 hp left after moving force since quick claw, and it kills my pokes with that fierce field combustion. [insert me subtly destroyed by best girl Charlotte]. Then I changed my lead because I realized if my Beartic gets a Hail off, it cancels the field. So I put Torterra's Quick Claw on Beartic. It doesn't work this time, but it works in game 3 and cancels the field, which lets my Torterra take 1 attack and destroy the field. I have some difficulties with Rotom/Volcorona (or w.e its name is), the former because I have nothing good enough to hit it with, and the latter because it survives with just enough HP that it makes her use up a potion on it the next turn. Eventually Breakthrough, but lose because Torterra without the claw can't outspeed 9fast4utails.

I use one of my Ability Capsules on my Arcanine to make it flash fire, because the combusted field triggers it each turn, and while this strategy works, the hardest hitting move he can dish out if Flare Blitz, and though he can't be stopped by her team when her last three are 9/Rotom/Vol, Flare Blitz Recoil only lets me take down 1 of her pokemon (or maybe two idr) and a hit from Rotom before Arcanine faints. I ammend this in the rematch by just throwing a Sitrus berry on it, and it does its job, giving it enough HP to take out Rotom/Vol, and just use a flamethrower on Ninetails to win the badge.

Terra - Like 4 times, because she got so many crits it wasn't funny, and Nidoking, if not outsped by Golurk or Torterra, sweeps my team. On the last set, Golurk one shots Nidoking, she goes into Excadril, so I sacrifice Hariyama because whenever she uses EQ to kill one of my pokes she uses it as many times as possible unless I send in something weak to X scissor. So I bought some balloons before the fight and Arcanine floated over the EQ and sniped it with that pro tech Flare blitz. Normally I'd use Arcanine to deal most of my damage to Hippowdon or one shot it with Wood Hammer from Torterra, and while doing the latter, I just sac'd my Arcanine healing up Torterra from a previous WH. Normally Claydoll gives me the most trouble from her team, but I found out that Ballon Drapion means she can't hit you, so I just kept using Accupressure until Drapion ascended beyond that of a normal super saiyan and destroyed the remainder of her team.

Seel - Like three times.
This fight wouldn't have given me much trouble if it wasn't for Aura Sphere. Basically once Drapion got special defense + I could freely set up with him, and because of Battle Armor Togekiss can't hope for crits, eventually it just uses Thunder Wave and leaves to Archeops.

Archeops can't hurt my Drapion for more than 40 damage on a EQ if it gets a Defense +, so when I'm good and ready I use my para heal and take out everyone but Altaria, who it leaves with almost to no hp, which loses to Golurk's Shadow Force on the next turn. (Shadow Force is hilarious rofl.)

Julia-no retry

Florinia-Krikitune OP!no retry

Corey-3 retry,that venoshock Crobat with that field...

Shelly-around 5-6 retry

Shade-4 retry,I stuck on this dude forever that I rage quit in my first run.

Kiki-no retry,Psychic with that field

Aya-2 or 3 I guess

Serra-no retry

Noel-2 retry

Radomus-no retry
Luna-3 or 4 retry
Samson-2 retry
Charotte-3 retry
Terra-no retry
Ciel-no retry

Julia - 1 try, wasn't too hard

Flobot - 2 tries, did not see that Cradily coming, had to PP stall it with mud slap lol

Corey - 2 tries, died to hazards the first time...

Shelly - 1 try, drought Vulpix op

Shade - 1 try, Rotom annoyed me, thank god I hit it even with 3 double teams

Kiki - 1 try, Medicham is the only threat which still wasn't too hard

Aya - 2 tries, doubles being slightly harder

Serra - 1 try, drought op again

Noel - 1 try, Wigglytuff setup bait

Radomus - 1 try, got a lot of SE against psychic at the time

Luna - 1 try (barely), that Umbreon refused to die

Samson - 1 try, flying spam almost OHKOed his entire team

Charlotte - 2 tries, surf with some accuracy hax really helped, didn't expect the Darma to be scarfed...

Terra - 1 try, Ice beam lol

Ciel - 1 try, Ice beam take 2

Julia - 1 try (dragon rage on charmeleon OP)

Florinia - 3 tries (makuhita + charmeleon sweep) third try was when i figured out how to beat the cradily...

Corey - 2 tries (next run i use charmander im not learning dragon rage... also emolga was awesome this round)

Shelly - 10 tries (first nine were because i didnt know how to destroy the field... the tenth try was when i got charges for arson in the lapis ward :P)

Shade - 8 tries (HP azumarill OP)

Kiki - 1 try (Prankster shiny meowstic OP)

Aya - 25 to 40 tries i think... (stupid wasteland field, stupid dragalge)

Serra - 1 try... (beat her in e14 when she was simple.... got too impatient waiting for e15 to come out)

thats all i have for now ill edit this post when i can fully remember what happened to noel and the rest of the leaders... im tired...

aya 25 to 40 you should be unlucky enough

In my first (incomplete) run

Julia - 1

Florinia - 1

Corey - 2

Shelly - 7

Shade - 1

Kiki - 2

Aya - *Couldn't get past her, so I restarted*

In my second run

Julia -1

Florinia - 1

Corey - 2

Shelly - 1

Shade - 1

Kiki - 1

Aya - 2

Serra - 2

Noel - 1

Radomus - 1

Luna - 1

Samson - 1

Charlotte - 4

Terra - 1

Ciel - 2

I'll just go over my original run (The one that I started in episode 10):

Julia - OVER 9000 tries! (No seriously, I restarted so many times before Julia because at first, I wasn't used to the idea of using more than 2 pokés in the first gym. And then I learned that gym leaders had competitive movesets, good items, etc. I just remember that I restarted a lot until I got Chimchar in one of my tries and it destroyed Julia).

Florinia - One try (Gyarados)

Corey - One try (Gyarados)

Shelly - One try (Gyarados)

Shade - One try (Gyarados)

Kiki - One try (I remember when we could get Zubat early. Yeah...)

Aya - Four tries (My team was not ready for the poison types. I tried three times, until I decided to get the Mudkip and a Camerupt. They carried my team on that battle)

Serra - Two tries (I decided to follow someone's tip of getting the Drought Vulpix before trying the second time. It was ez then)

Noel - One try (Infernape + Jolteon OP)

Radomus - One try (Gyarados + ??? did the work)

Luna - Four tries (The first three tries, Luna thought it would be funny to always crit my pokes in crucial moments. But her luck ended in the fourth try)

Samson - One try (Acrobatics Crobat = gg)

Charlotte - One try (Gyarados)

Terra - One try (That was the best one. Lanturn carried that battle like it was nothing. And Venusaur ended Quagsire)

EP 15 Leader - One try (Gyarados OP)

Edited by Vinny

h

I'll just go over my original run (The one that I started in episode 10):

Julia - OVER 9000 tries! (No seriously, I restarted so many times before Julia because at first, I wasn't used to the idea of using more than 2 pokés in the first gym. And then I learned that gym leaders had competitive movesets, good items, etc. I just remember that I restarted a lot until I got Chimchar in one of my tries and it destroyed Julia).

Florinia - One try (Gyarados)

Corey - One try (Gyarados)

Shelly - One try (Gyarados)

Shade - One try (Gyarados)

Kiki - One try (I remember when we could get Zubat early. Yeah...)

Aya - Four tries (My team was not ready for the poison types. I tried three times, until I decided to get the Mudkip and a Camerupt. They carried my team on that battle)

Serra - Two tries (I decided to follow someone's tip of getting the Drought Vulpix before trying the second time. It was ez then)

Noel - One try (Infernape + Jolteon OP)

Radomus - One try (Gyarados + ??? did the work)

Luna - Four tries (The first three tries, Luna thought it would be funny to always crit my pokes in crucial moments. But her luck ended in the fourth try)

Samson - One try (Acrobatics Crobat = gg)

Charlotte - One try (Gyarados)

Terra - One try (That was the best one. Lanturn carried that battle like it was nothing. And Venusaur ended Quagsire)

??? - I still have to play episode 15.

how did you got mudkip and chimchar together

Episode 14.5:

Julia: 1 (Combustkin + Speed Boost = Broken Starter. Also, Pachirisu's Volt Absorb worked nicely)

Florinia: 1 (Combustkin is the worst nightmare of Cradily)

Corey: 2 (Re-did my team for the second run, plowed through with Vibrava, Forterress, and Emolga, who were unaffected by the field. Vibrava is now called "Salvation".)

Shelly: 2 (I underestimated the forest field. Second time, Growlithe burned it to the ground)

Shade: 2 (Gave Emolga charge beam to take away his field advantage.)

Kiki: 1 (Emolga earned the nickname "Hope")

Aya: 1 (Sludge wave was evil, but Flygon's Earth Power one-shotted everything it hit, and Arcanine's Heatwave was pretty nice too. Rest of the team was fodder for healing Flygon.)

Serra: 1 (Drought Vulpix. 'Nuff said.)

Episode 15:

Noel: 2 (Silly me, sent in a team of only fighting types. Jolteon and Crobat rounded out the team in round 2)

Radomus: 1 try. Metagross, Tangrowth, Gallade, Gardevoir, Flygon and Arcanine all had their share of battle. Flygon and Arcanine didn't last long...

Luna: 1 try. Earthquake to end the field. My twins (Gallade and Gardevoir) swept the gym afterwards, with Jolteon's help with the Jubjub Bird,

Samson: 2 (First try my team was underleveled. Second try Gardevoir traced Blaziken's Speed Boost and swept the second half of his team)

Edited by Drymus

i know when i started out i got butchered badly. but when i went threw my second run i broke even Charlotte.......which scares me to the this day. (i cant sleep with the fact she is still alive!)