Rejuvenation Trading Thread

Inori

i dont need ralts xD just axew, i aleardy have galade and gardevoir. so we could do my turtwig for you axew :) but other than ralts is there one you can breed and give?

so these are 2 the best axews from the ones i have scrapped:

OT Name: salas
OT Gender: male
OT ID: 45171
Name: Axew
Species: Axew
Shininess: normal
Level: 1
Nature: naughty
Ability: Rivalry
Moves: scratch/leer/assurance/dragon rage
EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
IVs: 18/25/18/28/22/27
Nature: impish
Moves: leer/assurance/dragon rage/dualchop
IVs: 31/25/30/24/0/24
I have others with better nature/ability but they don't have good IVS in attack and speed

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so these are 2 the best axews from the ones i have scrapped

Nature: impish
Moves: leer/assurance/dragon rage/dualchop
IVs: 31/25/30/24/0/24

its okay i want the male level 1 and do you have a pokemon that needs trading to evolve, cause i might have the same one, we could trade it. i have trouble finding link stones

Edited by MasterLucas1997

its okay i want the male level 1 and do you have a pokemon that needs trading to evolve, cause i might have the same one, we could trade it. i have trouble finding link stones

you can buy link heart for 10.000$ during the day at market between sheridan and golden leaf town

I think now we need to upload both ours saves files and PM someone for the trade...?

Game.rxdata

Edited by salas

you can buy link heart for 10.000$ during the day at market between sheridan and golden leaf town

I think now we need to upload both ours saves files and PM someone for the trade...?

its by message usaully, iknow that but im stuck in agate circus, theirs no way for me to get it. my turtwig is a level 15 so besides ralts theirs none else you can trade it? do you have a magikarp?

does anyone have a magikarp?

Edited by MasterLucas1997

its by message usaully, iknow that but im stuck in agate circus, theirs no way for me to get it. my turtwig is a level 15 so besides ralts theirs none else you can trade it? do you have a magikarp?

does anyone have a magikarp?

This is Rejuvenation, not Reborn. In Reborn you can get Turtwigs indefinitely. They're not very valuable.

• 1 month later...
Guest MegaMagikarp

Hey ya'll I am doing a special run and am looking for a magcargo if possible (or slugma) under lv. 35. I can also accept a farfetch'd, spinda, delibird as well. If this is possible, let me know what I can trade for. I don't know what he valuable currency is, per se, so it is difficult to offer up anything. I have a slew of shinies if that is what you need or maybe a select item or two. Let me know, but without old Mac I am stuck.

Hey ya'll I am doing a special run and am looking for a magcargo if possible (or slugma) under lv. 35. I can also accept a farfetch'd, spinda, delibird as well. If this is possible, let me know what I can trade for. I don't know what he valuable currency is, per se, so it is difficult to offer up anything. I have a slew of shinies if that is what you need or maybe a select item or two. Let me know, but without old Mac I am stuck.

Brandon

Male

Slugma

Slugma

Male

Not Shiny

Naughty

Magma Armor

Ember, Rock Throw, Harden, Incinerate

0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0

17 / 21 / 22 / 29 / 4 / 12

All that I'm looking for at the moment is any Charmander (that goes to anyone viewing the thread, I can state what I'm offering for the trade if you wanna do that). For this trade, It is OK if you give something random in return if you don't have a Charmander. I could train it up a little bit if you want me to.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2017 at 2:15 AM, lifesapity said:

I'm looking for a female ralts to start the game with (Jackpot is not being nice to me), I can get any of the others starters for you.

Hi I'm currently breeding high IV Ralts with Modest natures. If you're still looking for a Ralts, I'd really like a Torchic. Since I'm still breeding them, whatever preference you may have I might be able to do, I also have shinies but their IVs aren't very good.

would anyone like to trade me a male spritzee with any IVs (it's said they inhabit route 2, but that's only a legend) for any of the following?

non shiny: swirlix, oricorio (female, 30/6/30/31/30/17)

shiny: cutiefly, roggenrola, sandshrew, geodude, meditite, etc

I can also breed popplio

Edited by Candy

18 hours ago, Candy said:

would anyone like to trade me a male spritzee with any IVs

I can also breed popplio

I found your male Spritzee. I'll trade you for a Popplio.

2 hours ago, Drace said:

I found your male Spritzee. I'll trade you for a Popplio.

Sounds good - do you have a way to trade between save files?

In any case, here's mine. The popplio is in my party :)

Game.rxdata

Form:

Spoiler

OT Name: Candy
OT Gender: Female
OT ID: 04050
Name: Popplio
Species: Popplio
Shininess: Normal
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Pound, water gun
IVs: 24/31/10/23/10/12

Edited by Candy
Added the form

17 hours ago, Drace said:

@Candy I believe we send both of our save files with the pokemon we want to trade in our party to @Inori and then fill out the form found at the start of this thread.

I edited my post to add the form. Hopefully that's all set now?

5 hours ago, FactoryofSadness said:

I thought there was no trading on this game. How does that work?

There's none, but you can request a save file to save file trade here, and very generous tech-savvy people will do the trade for you, apparently :)