Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Spoilers] Episode 15´s Mega Stones

Elios

Question

Since in the past 2 releases there were added some mega stones, I was wondering if anyone have found any other in the new release? I don´t want to know where are they, I just want to know if there are more than the three we already have.

Since in the past 2 releases there were added some mega stones, I was wondering if anyone have found any other in the new release? I don´t want to know where are they, I just want to know if there are more than the three we already have.

I only know of Banettite, PInsirite, and Heracronite

Banettite, Pinsirite, and Heraconite are the only three available as of now. E15 was kind of low in content concerning new items and sidequests, so no one really expected any new Mega Stones to be available

Would anyone mind giving me a hint as to where to find Heracronite?

Hint: In an area adjacent to reborn city, but you need a rare item (food) that can only be found within reborn city or spinel town.

Solution:

Give a blue moon ice cream to nyu. Repeat this method if you want a pinsirite as well

Edited by Knight_Teutonic

Hint: In an area adjacent to reborn city, but you need a rare item (food) that can only be found within reborn city or spinel town.

Solution:

Give a blue moon ice cream to nyu. Repeat this method if you want a pinsirite as well

My hint was so much more mysterious yet helpful too! :P

Blue Moon Ice Cream can be found either from Ice Cream Vendors rarely, which can be found in Reborn City during sunny weather or Agate Circus, or from Ice Cream Vending Machines that can be found in Obsidia Ward Candy Shop or Spinel Town Museum on the 2nd Floor at a low chance of it being dropped alongside an ice cream you order.

They also can be found through Pickup, according to Episode 15 Pickup Table, if your Pickup mon level is within 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, and 61-70 at a Very Rare Chance of appearing.

Do you have the public release? It's not in the community release version, only the public release version.

I just checked it.

That explains it.

EDIT: Thank you, 500 megabytes later, I manage to get the accursed stone. And with that, we now have four mega stones available.

3vcdmm9.png

Edited by Knight_Teutonic

oh yeah

forgot to mention i added that in public

good job guys!!

Yup someone mentioned it in the Episode 15 Room on Reborn Showdown and word spread quickly~

*Waits for Mega Bracelet/Ring/Whatever*

*And Ampharosite*

Edited by ShadowStar77

Slightly off-topic, but I just realized that in one of my saves, my party has 4 Pokemon that can mega-evolve - Lopunny, Gardevoir, Houndoom and Altaria. Looks like I'm gonna be having fun when we get the Mega Bracelet.

Slightly off-topic, but I just realized that in one of my saves, my party has 4 Pokemon that can mega-evolve - Lopunny, Gardevoir, Houndoom and Altaria. Looks like I'm gonna be having fun when we get the Mega Bracelet.

Yeah my Amphy is itching for a Mega.

#DatHair