And so did everyone DIE! ^^

Gardevoir

Sh.

There are people, right now, in this [i]very[/i] forum who do not want the truth to be known.
And I [i]know[/i] you aren't one of them... right?

You can keep a secret, right?
Because I'll give you seventeen! ^^

What lAmethyst doesn't want you to know is exactly [i]why[/i] the league has been dead for so long! S/he doesn't want anyone to think the site is falling apart, and that league is forever_dead.jpg so he hasn't told you guys anything, has he...
How sad! How unfortunate for you! [b]Your government is lying to you! Protest! Rebellion! [i]Viva la revolucion![/i][/b] and all that jazz~

[color=#696969]Except don't because [i]technically[/i] I'm part of that government, too... But I represent the people! I swear![/color]

But how sad, there's no closure? That's just wrong! You don't know about the secret relationship between Titania and Amaria, or whatever became of Blake and Heather? You won't be told if Kiki has finally died or not? This is injustice!

But I can tell you...
Shall I?

What do you say, can you keep a secret?

Hmhm, okay~

Soooo a certain lAmethyst didn't want everyone to think league was dying, despiiiite the fact that it didn't run for two weeks? How silly! But why shouldn't it? He can blame the absence of certain Line Hosts like Tenshi or Saya...
Or you could look past and see the truth- after all, wasn't the league split into lines so that parts of it could run even if the whole didn't? So why should all of it shut down, hm...?

The truth, Ledyba and Gentlemuk, is that the line hosts weren't the problem, the leaders themselves were!
Ame's always said that he's prided the league on having suuuuch awfully, loyal, reliable leaders, didn't he? So he wouldn't [i]dare[/i] admit when they started dropping like flies!

What's that? Yes, I said it. He lost his [s]marbles[/s] leaders~

But he wouldn't dare tell you how, hm?
[color=#696969]I'm pretending like he didn't just give me the okay to say how, because it's no fun if it doesn't piss SOMEONE off~ ^^;;;;;;;[/color]
Let's start with the boring ones... And who more boring than Florinia!
(no one)
We all knew she resigned in the first place, and only came back when Ame finally had the decency to spare us all the Fern... But she didn't [i]really[/i] want to come back. So she dropped out again. Oops! How lazy!
And speaking of lazy, Blake decided he'd rather spend his time on Black Ops or whatever you punk kids play these days, rather than actually have, like [i]commitments[/i] or [i]orphans to take care of[/i]
But again.
It's not as if Heather herself wanted to be here either. We all know she hadn't said a word in months, poor [s]brat[/s] girl. Ame and Blake agreed to keep her around so she wouldn't isolate yourself, but I guess Blake gave up on that?
I guess you could say that's quite...
*puts on sunglasses*
Cold-hearted of him.

But we can't really talk about Blake without talking about Cal, can we? Well, we could, but that's no good! We all know that Cal only joined in the first place to show up his brother, but eventually got over his toddler-esque fixation with Kiki's help, and has since been studying under her. But ever since Kiki's been in the hospital... Yet [i]again[/i], he's had no reason to be around.
As for Kiki herself, she's on her third trip there... The doctor's apparently goofed up the first two times? But we can only hope she gets better........ again.

But that's a sad ending! How about a happy one?! Shelly actually asked her brother, Bugsy, if she could see him, and he finally invited her back home to his new gym in Johto! If she's going to stay there long... Well, we can only hope~

Now.
Nownownow.
Don't worry! I know you're panicking, but don't worry! With all these losses, you're thinking, "But Gardevoir! Will you still be around? I can't live with out you!" Don't worry! I'll still be serving as your resident columnist! I wouldn't dare let you all down~ ^^
[s]butacertainlamethystwentandreplacedmeaspsychicleader...[/s]
Because [i]apparently[/i] Shade likes delivering Psychic Leaders to people, Ame decided for [i]whatever [/i][i]reason[/i] he'd rather use the person Shade brought to him than me. Me!
[b][i]Me.[/i][/b]
I can't work under these conditions! I'm going to my trailer!
...And by Trailer, I of course mean Miss Luna's beautiful new house! You know she moved in with her mom, right? Well, there's an empty room across the hall from hers, and so I'm taking over while Master's gone...! ...At least until the creepy boy who's supposed to live in this room comes back from his field study. >>

...Soooo... I just said it, too... Master's gonna be gone for a while... I know, I know! Hold your tears though, he'll be back! ...Juuuust after he clears up a bit of legal trouble.
And you can blame it on a certain latin-spouting, sunglasses-sporting religious freak!
Those of you who were around that night might remember a certain bout when Elias said that he had taken the liberty of being a creepy jerk and [i]stalking[/i] Master's travel plans when he was going around dominating all those Chess tournaments, right?
Wellllllllll.
[i]Elias is a liar and made up a bunch of lies based around how there were never really any tournaments, but Master was secretly meeting with foreign CEOs and arranging import and export processes to play the American stock market, and then they came and took him away for it![/i]
It's all a lie... Master would never do that.. Don't believe Elias! Even now he's on his way back here to take Luna away again!

...And so I distract myself with [i]other [/i]people's problems! Isn't that always the best way?
Unfortunate, I was denied the pleasure already of telling you allllll about the secret, steamy, lesbian love relationship between none other than Amaria and everyone's favorite frigid bitch Titania! [color=#696969]inb4squid[/color]
The two have started dating! ....What's this, it's for the second time? It seems even Julia didn't know what was going on behind some closed doors... Speaking of which, I'm told she actually blew up her own computer...? Yeah, apparently dry ice and modified voltage settings don't mix well with Toshiba. Who knew?
But back the draaaama. So you all remember our good friend Ikaru and his ever-lofty pursuit of the steel-clad princess, hm~? Well, not only is his princess now staying in another castle, but she once made him a promise that if he ever found out her secret, she was going to quit, since the whoooole reason she joined was so that Amy [i]wouldn't[/i] let anyone find out. Oops?
And of course, with Titania would go Hardy, since he was only ever here to show her up, and Amy herself... How sad! Though I think her challengers might be happy about not being walled before the champion battle any more, isn't that right, Will~?

Speaking of the champion? Wellllll, it's funny how certain people never existed in the first place. You all remember Bullet's ever-dramatic farewell spoiler, and how he said he was Lin? I'm sorry to say, it's all true! Isn't it odd how she knew so many random things about people only someone around a lot could know? Guess why~
Once upon a time, there was a real Lin, but since everyone was soooo sloooooow to unlock her, she quit before she ever appeared here, and so Ame asked Bullet to take her place. Tsk, tsk, tsk... But that little facade is all over now~ There's a new champion in town. ^^

And that leaves two! Cain would have been happy to stay on as leader, buuuut, oh, I love Cain, you know? He just makes it sooooo easy for me.
Let's start with Cain got his pretty-boy-butt grounded~
Why?
'Cause mommy caught him with someone.
Not just anyone!
But another pretty-boy-butt.
:3
Go Cain! Next time video tape it! what, I did soooo not say that! ^^;;;

As for Terra, well,
Ame's been looking for a reason to fire her for ages now, hm?

[b]And that brings us to next week, where the Reborn League is restarting with a brand new cast of leaders~[/b]

Not to bore you in the mean time though, over the course of the week, we'll- or, well, haha. [i]I'll[/i] be bringing you tidbit-by-tidbit about what you can expect from the new season of Reborn~

Stay tuned! <3

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

[size=6][color=#FF8C00][b]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/b][/color][/size]
[size=6][color=#FF8C00][b]OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/b][/color][/size]

[color=#FF8C00][b][size=6]TERRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#FF8C00][b][size=6]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/size][/b][/color][color=#FF8C00][size=6][b]AAAAAAA[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#FF8C00][size=6][b]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#FF8C00][size=6][b]AAAAAAAAAAA[/b][/size][/color][size=6][b][color=#FF8C00]AAWWWWWWWWW[/color][/b][/size]
[size=6][b][color=#FF8C00]WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW[/color][/b][/size]
[size=6][b][color=#FF8C00]WWWWR[/color][color=#FFA500]!!!!!!!!![/color][/b][/size]

[quote name='Gardevoir' timestamp='1318296989' post='19882']
and Amy herself... How sad! Though I think her challengers might be happy about not being walled before the champion battle any more, isn't that right, Will~?
[/quote]
This makes restarting the league worthwhile.
[img]http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv37/quickaccount1234/1263845972775-1.jpg[/img]

This is interesting enough for the three of us to voice our opinions separately :P

Zack - Amethyst's right in the sense that GG does make it sound as if everyone died :o

Ian - Cain got caught doing what? XD Oh goodness, this is hilarious... well, the others had their moments, too.

Fen - Hmm, interesting, but maybe keep the old leaders remembered by preserving their old illustrations and some of their battle logs?