So what's the name of your childhood 'stuffed animal'?

star-kin

refer to the title~

i'm sure everyone has one. if not, then name one of your childhood toys.

mine is 'Flupsy'. she's a bear-rabbit hybrid. <3

unfortunately she's gone now. probably stolen by some kid.

rest in pizza Flupsy

1999-2006

:^(

I wasnt some spoiled brat, but I did have lots of plushes (is that the word ?) in my childhood. I actually still have them, stored somewhere in the basement. I just couldnt throw all of them away, and I would love one day,probably in 50 years or so, to have some kids and have them play with those. This was my all time favorite from the collection of mostly pokemon and digimon, my Hawky. Yeah....not good with names. From Hawkmon to Hawky. Very original.

4892531444_7ca4afaa02.jpg

• Support Squad

LITTLE GREEN DOGGIE THE LITTLE GREEN DOGGIE I LOVE IT SO MUCH

<3<3<3<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3

<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33

<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33

<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<3

Edited by Vinny
It made the topic looks weird. Sorry mate~

Muckilän the scarlet macaw, and to this day I have no clue where the name came from.

I guess I just... randomly made it up? But honestly, no idea *shrugs*

He's the oldest plushie I have and I love him, and child Ama even made their parents buy another macaw as a friend for him.

I always loved parrots~

Edited by Ama

I had a Polar Bear named Ghato.

It was actually name of a friend. And that friend was a ghost -a ghost who helped 4 year old me to solve puzzles, anyways- who died. I dunno how he died though.(I probably thought he wasn't useful anymore and forgot about him, lol)

I used to brawl with my polar bear and it was generally like this:

Me: Aww, You're so cuteeeeee. * punches the bear in the face* Awwwww *punches the bear in the face again*

lol

Like Jeri, I had a white Polar Bear. Unfortunately...my dog ended up, erm, humping it to the point where I would not keep it at all.

Also, is it just me or does the whole page feel way too extended horizontally?

Edit: Guess it was something on the 1st Page that made it all weird..

I had three that I valued above all others. They were the first stuffed animals I ever got: a little rabbit named Char, a dog (creatively) named Spot, and a penguin that I unfortunately cannot remember the name of. It's on the tip of my tongue though...

I still have them to this day. They're in a box in the storage above my room now. I think I'll take a picture of them.

...Aaaaand after while of chair standing and cat hair removal, here they are!

20f6grd.jpg

i had one of those pikachu stuffed animals from the 90's :P it was in pretty good condition, until my baby niece accidentally cut off the tail with scissors, (which

to this day i still dont know how she got hold of the scissors....) then after that the rest of the stuffed pikachu, got devoured by my dog :C

RIP, Pikachu stuffed doll: sometime in the 90's to 2009

*takes a deep breath*

A lot of teddy bears with movable limbs

A quartet of puppies named Cookies n' Cream, Mocha, Choco, and Vanilla, I think, for their colors

A biiiiiiiiiig dog named Scooby

A big Christmas bear

A deer named Bambi

A Pikachu doll who used to squeak "Pi-ka-chu!" until I gave him a bath and forgot to take the speaker box out rip

A Magenta doll (the red dog from Blue's clues)

A Siberian tiger kitty whose name I forgot oops

A monkey and a zebra, both with long twisty limbs

A collection of Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel that's the name of the boy kitty right dolls

An astronaut Snoopy dog

A butterfly pillow

... aaaaaand a lot more other stuffed toys from my godparents, mom's friends, and mom herself

like I don't even understand why I'm allergic to dust if I'd been attached to these dust-keeping/dust-generating cotton fluffs of love