Go! Stupid speculation!

Solarance

• Veterans

Ame's said before she wouldnt be an important character,as shown by her changing her sprite to look...more normal because she looked really goth like before.

Ame's said before she wouldnt be an important character,as shown by her changing her sprite to look...more normal because she looked really goth like before.

Still, I think Ame-sama should be included as an aftergame boss more powerful than the champion.

i, too, believe the champion will end up being a poptart. also,

Cake Field:

"The cake is a lie..."

All "food" Pokemon (i.e. Vanillite) deal 2X damage and gain the ability Wonder Guard. All others deal 0.5X damage and cannot gain boosts to Attack and Special Attack.

Gooey lowers Speed with a -6 Stat drop

The following moves destroy this Field: Cut, Sludge Wave, Explosion, Self-Destruct

The ability Aftermath destroys this Field when activated

The following moves deal 2X damage and heal the user by 50% of the damage done: Bite, Crunch, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang, Lick

The following moves deal 3X damage: Belch

The following moves OHKO the target: Celebrate

Fire moves get a 1.5X boost, igniting birthday candles

Pokemon with Gluttony heal 1/8 of their health at the end of every turn

Snorlax recovers all of its health each turn

Dig activates the effect "Dig in!", causing cake "shrapnel" to fly and it the target for extra damage and shortening the "recharge" of Dig to one turn

All Draining moves activate the effect "Let them eat cake!", causing twice the amount of health to be drained.

Swallow heals the user to max health

Sweet Scent lowers evasiveness with a -3 Stat drop

All Contact moves fill the user's eyes with cream, causing accuracy to be lowered

Using any of the following moves twice gives the user a new Status: Diabetes: Bite, Crunch, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang, Lick

difficulty level: eat your heart out, jan

Edited by MMM

I totally can just imagine walking into the Champion's Room for the Reborn League and seeing nothing on the floor except this and six Pokeballs.

pWuB9zH.jpg

But yea, I really don't see Ame being part of it since it will be way too predictable. That being said, she could just bait us into believing that and then be it... ohboi.

I wonder what will happen with Laura. It was pretty surprising that ame removed her from the elite 4. I'd like to find out what happened there when we return to the city.

Yeah we still don't know where Laura is. A lot of people predicted in a previous thread that El would be caught and punished for his crimes. People say that he is a member of the Elite 4. Either that or he can pull major strings. We do know he has connections. We will just have to see~

Some have mentioned the idea of Anna being the champion which seems plausible considering her interview as well as tidbits of dialogue, that or it is likely she is a member of the elite 4....at least that's my thoughts.

I wonder what will happen with Laura. It was pretty surprising that ame removed her from the elite 4. I'd like to find out what happened there when we return to the city.

oh right, almost forgot she'd done that. evil poptart confirmed fairy/dark-type.

Some have mentioned the idea of Anna being the champion which seems plausible considering her interview as well as tidbits of dialogue, that or it is likely she is a member of the elite 4....at least that's my thoughts.

Yeah we determined that she is probably in the Elite 4. She may be the champion though~

I kinda wish Ame's character would get involved with the fight against Team Meteor just once, when it really matters. She doesn't have to be an Elite Four member or anything, but it would be impactful to see her take a stand against Meteor and say "This is my city, and I WILL protect it."

At the very least, I hope we see her helping out with the renovation projects in episode 16!

Ame is the new gym guide. I just found out there's a flashing thingy in the circus backroom where Ame gave info about Ciel.

Ame's not going to fight you most likely, because like Helia said, she serves as the gym guide and administrator rather than serving any other important role.