just got hoppip, need tips for making broken for the great nation of kazakhstan

Mukkod

It was a joking thing firstly made by one guy named azery.

But it was "OP" that it got axed.

I think i can explain how.

It was that hoppip could learn great status moves, and one of them was sleep powder in very early game.

Add the leed seed, and it would be a great stall pokemon.

And add the base speed, it's pretty fast.

And the AI was pretty stupid to be honest. A

I don't truly know much, but it was op enough to be axed.

Basically it's a really fast status inducer/support for your team. You send it out and cripple whatever threat is out there and then switch to your strongest Pokemon and commence sweep. Mind you it's not that OP.

Edited by DarkSpite

Thing is, it was one of the earliest Pokemon you could get.

Velvet Apartment Rooftop, you da real MVP (i got 2 Jolly Hoppip for both my Torterra and my Infernape rune)

speaking of which is there anything stopping me from downloading like v1 to get these brokemon? i kinda really want a gyrados xD

Outside of bugs and glitches, not much.

speaking of which is there anything stopping me from downloading like v1 to get these brokemon? i kinda really want a gyrados xD

Aside from what Biboo said, you'll also have to find somewhere or someone to get version 1.

v 2.2 was probably the most epic, rotom,victini,gyarados,eevee,marill,hopip,conkledurr someone even said you could get sableye in it but idk how ....

• Veterans

v 2.2 was probably the most epic, rotom,victini,gyarados,eevee,marill,hopip,conkledurr someone even said you could get sableye in it but idk how ....

Yep, Sableye was available and you were actually also able to catch gothita earlier on (route 2), which would be a big help with keta. Also, zubat was available early, and its... kind of my fault that that one became available much later on :ph34r:golbat was so broken against keta holy shit

Edited by Zumidesu

If you have begin your journey on version 5, it happened that the game crashes in gearen city, so no rotom ;(

Version 2 don't exist anymore, if i didn't show the version 2 once in his wordpress, it may be available lel.

Version 3 other hand, still exist to download.

Here.

Jan may replace the main downloads, but the version 3 post and download is still here lololol.

Now get some other axed pokemon that i don't know so was in version 3.

Sableye was replaced by solrock aka the boyfriend in amethyst cave.

• Veterans

wanna clue me in on sableye?

I think it was a reward for finding someone from sheridan's boyfriend? I think you had to rescue it from a sableye and you'd be able to catch it. You'd have to talk to the girl in one of the houses first tho

hypa can you please please pleaseee be so kind as to give me a copy of v2.2? pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee??? :D

I think you need a download for that. And the download is gone forever based what i have seen.

no my net sucks big time the upload for 300mb file would litterally take me a year

Shing has it downloaded too lol

Edited by Hypa

no my net sucks big time the upload for 300mb file would litterally take me a year

Shing has it downloaded too lol

really? mediafire takes like 30 secs on my net which is litterally the worst available DSL verizon offers...unless ur on dial up ur not running much slower than me xD