(Spoiler) Possible megas

alaneapen

Saphira has a couple of Megas to choose from: Salamence, Garchomp, and Altaria, but Ciel already used one. Also, Heather already has a Salamence, so that just leaves Garchomp.

Hardy could have Tyranitar or Aggron, seeing that he prefers slow and bulky hard hitters, especially if he's going to use a Trick Room team. Aerodactyl is another option, if he isn't using that strategy.

Amaria has a whole lot of options, too. Blastoise, Gyarados, Swampert, Slowbro, and Sharpedo. I don't know about this one, though.

Adrienn could also have Gardevoir or Audino, but I doubt it. Mawile kinda seems more likely.

I agree with Titania, seeing that her Ace in the Reborn League was a Scizor.

I think:

Adrienn: Mega Mawile or Gardevoir

Titania: Mega Scizor

Saphiria: Mega Garchomp

Hardy: Mega Tyranitar/Aerodactyl

Ameria: Mega Gyarados? Slowbro? Lots of options

Edited by ShadowStar77

I feel Adrienn will use Mega-Gardevoir. It is one of Ame's favorite Pokemon, after all.

Amaria... There aren't any calm-looking Water type Megas, so I think she may use Mega Swampert, if she uses one at all.

Titania will probably be Mega Aggron. That thing don't take s*** from nobody.

Hardy will have either Mega Aerodactyl or Tyranitar. Expecting Mega Aerodactyl since we never see good guys using Tyranitar.

Hardy I don't think will use Mega-Aggron since it's Mega is pure Steel, and hardy uses Rock types - therefore I bet on Tyrannitar or maybe Aerodactyle, since we saw Luna already use a T-tar.

Titania may use Mega-Scizor... If I recall correctly Scizor was her Signature-Pokemon back then (as it was shown on her Reborn-Leaders card). but that might have changed with Gen.6 and the other Megas like Steelix and Aggron.

Adrienn - has Mawile and Gardevoir or maybe even Mega-Audino...

Amaria - NOW THAT IS HARD!

She could use a swampert, Blastoise, Slowbro, Gyarados (god help us all...), Sharpedo...

Hardy I don't think will use Mega-Aggron since it's Mega is pure Steel, and hardy uses Rock types - therefore I bet on Tyrannitar or maybe Aerodactyle, since we saw Luna already use a T-tar.

The thing is, Ciel only uses Flying types and has a Mega Altaria, which is Dragon-Fairy.

Aggron is possible on Hardy. Ciel used Mega Alt which isnt flying.

Ninjad by Chubb :[

Sowwy.

Anyways, it's a shame that some Leaders' Aces don't have Megas. For instance, there's no Mega Dragonite for Saphira, no Mega Florges for Adrienn, and like the posts above said, no Mega Lapras for Amaria. Oh well... It does make our job on speculating harder.

The one problem with Adrienn having Mega gardevoir is that gardevoir is radomus's ace. I could see Amaria having a mega swampert just because her field activates swift swim.

Good point. Because of this I believe Adrienn will use a mega Mawile. As for Titania I believe the mega Scizor is the most likely and it would be nice to see Hardy with a mega Tyranitar.

Lin might have one too,she's the boss after all but I donno which mega she gonna have,I know she gonna use dragon type since she used to be a dragon gym leader once or maybe not,maybe she gonna use competitive team like everyone else so donno which mega she gonna use or maybe she DONT use mega

Ahem ↓

A user named Eagleby18 actually made a thread dedicated to hunting down the current Mega Stones that are out. So far, we have confirmed Bannettite, and a limited event choice of Pinsirite or Heracronite.

What does that have to do with this? But anyways, I already have the max of 2.

Edited by ShadowStar77

Adrienn-Mega Mawile,Audino

Saphira-Mega Garchomp or Salamance

Hardy-Mega Tyranitar

Amaria-Almost anything that is water type.

Tania-Mega Steelix,Metagross,Scizor,Aggron