E3 2015

Deleted User

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I am looking forward to Sony, Square Enix, and Nintendo.

My Predictions:

Sony has a new Uncharted game coming up, and they will probably show us more information about the game and give it a release date. They will also announce a new God of War and Ratchet and Clank game. The Next Ratchet and Clank game is said to be a reboot of the original game's story. We may also see a few nice surprises along the way. Playstation allstars 2

Sony will also probably talk about some random shit like TV shows or Playstation Now or something along those lines. They do have a Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper movie in the works. They are also rumored to be collaborating with Nintendo to be working on a Super Mario movie.

Square Enix WILL NOT feature Final Fantasy 15. However, I am expecting Kingdom Hearts 3, Tomb Raider, Dues Ex, and Hitman flavored News. My completely out of left field prediction is that they will announce The World Ends with You 2. I am also kinda hoping that they talk about the new Dissidia game that is being tested in arcades in Japan. The game has been officially stated that it is built on Playstation 4 technology.

edit: oh ya, Bravely Second is a thing.

Nintendo will talk about NX, they will also show us more Star Fox U. Legend of Zelda U has been officially stated to not be making an appearance at e3 this year. I am also expecting DLC news on Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart 8, and Splatoon. I am expecting to see some new maps, characters, stages, costumes, and more. I am expecting to see something big for Smash as well in the form of updates. My prediction for smash is an announcement for a major character who has never made a playable appearance in the smash series. This character will also come with an update bringing along their own home stage on both games. Nintendo has also never dropped information on tournament mode yet. As for character predictions, my gut wants to say Ryu from street fighter due to that Data mine leak. However, I want to say out of left field we will see someone else, like the Chorus Men from Rhythm Heaven. I am also expecting to see some surprises for other game announcements, including updates on the new Rhythm Heaven, Fire Emblem, and SMTxFE games. I am also expecting to see a SMTxFE trailer that will show us the game's official Title. I would also hope Nintendo brings Pokken awareness to the west and announce the obviously going to happen Wii U version of the game.

Lastly for Nintendo, We have not heard from Retro Studios (Metroid Prime and Donkey Kong Country Returns) and Next Level Games (Super Mario Strikers, Punch Out!! Wii, and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon) in a long while. I am expecting something big coming from them.

Edit: oh ya, Nintendo said that Amiibo and Quality of Life will not be discussed at this e3.

• Support Squad

Kingdom Hearts 3 better be there. I don't want a panel about the game for the mobile phone

Squeenix has a few major IPs getting new installments as mentioned earlier, FF 15 which is notable for dropping the active turn based battle and is just an action RPG, similar to the other IP which you want, KH3. Those are probs gonna be the ones they'll show off. They probably will show FF 15 (Unless they've made a statement I missed) simply cuz Final Fantasy is the masthead of the company more than anything else and they really need to build hype for it after 13. Then there's the gritty action games Godot mentioned but their recent games, asde from Deus Ex, aren't nearly as in need of the hype. Or as easily generate hype. Let's face it, KH3 has been waited on for so long now.

• Support Squad

Honestly, I did not know about Fall Out 4. Only after I was hyped for Elder Scrolls, did I learn about Fall Out 4. I really need to play Fall Out...

same.

Also, taking bets now about whether or not Ubisoft or EA pull anything original out of their asses

Honestly would love an ES6, but Im gonna assume its just gonna be about the new Fallout game, which is fine too. Thats hyped as well.

(would like a new pokemon game besides the upcoming pmd one, even in just announcement for next year)

Kingdom Hearts <3

:I So many things to hope for.

Oh, I had no idea that the new Dissidia was a thing, but I'm so hype for it. I reaaaaaally hope they talk about it at E3. (Pleeeeease release it for console or at least release in the U.S. in general.)

Also, hype for FFXV. I've been waiting for that one for a while. Otherwise, I can't say that I care a whole lot about the rest of the E3 cast.

PS4:

Metal Gear Solid V

Metal Gear Online

Persona 5

WiLD

Rocket League

Rime

The Witness

ABZÛ

thatgamecompany announcement

Puppeteer 2 or something

A new PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale would be nice, but needs to do better than last

PS Vita:

Zero Escape 3

Danganronpa 3

A Vanillaware game

A new Dissidia

Wii U:

New Paper Mario or Super Mario Sunshine 2 (or similar)

A console Pokémon game

That's all I can think of, and I really don't know what to expect with unnanounced games. I just hope for interesting announcements.

I have a feeling that Nintendo will lay it down this year at E3. There is so much hype surrounding them, they aren't about to let anyone down, especially if they are forgoing any announcements for The Legend of Zelda, mobile games, or amiibos. Something big is going to be happening, seems like.

Fans of the Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter and Star Fox series should especially pay attention to E3 this year. Those are the only series where we're near guaranteed to get more information on upcoming games (Fire Emblem -working title-, Monster Hunter Cross, Star Fox for Wii U).

Mario Maker is going to be playable at Best Buy stores, so keep an eye out for that as well.

Also expect information on Xenoblade X.

Watch for Retro Studios as well. They are allegedly working on "a Wii U game with a new engine" which is expected to be a new Metroid or, less likely, a new F-Zero game. We'll see, if and when the Texas studio shows up at E3 this year.

Metroid Prime 4 plz. I would also love to see Next Level Games make a fourth Punch Out!! game, or reboot another Ninty franchise like how they did Punch Out!! or Luigi's Mansion.