Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Spoiler]Where are they?

GreatNinja

Question

I am still looking for 2 Pokemon: Lapras and Hippopotas. I know that Lapras is in Ametrine Mountain but I've explored every single Area in Ametrine, i found Totodile, Feebas and a Link Stone but no Lapras. And I have no Idea where Hippopotas could be since the Desert is still inaccessible.

Edited by GreatNinja

Let me just point something real quick: There's no need for the for "spoilers" inside the topic, since the TITLE already states that there going to be spoilers anyway.

I'll give you a tip about Lapras though (Didn't found Hippopotas yet...):

Dive spots.

EDIT: FORGET THE FIRST COMMENT THANK YOU

Edited by Vinny

I don't know where Lapras and Hippopotas are, but where did you find Feebas? I've been looking for one the entire day ;-;

Here is a Hint:

There is a special Area where you can fish Feebas. In that Area you can find a TM.

And thank you Vinny, I thought I already checked every Dive Spot so I have missed something. I must watch out.

Here is a Hint:

There is a special Area where you can fish Feebas. In that Area you can find a TM.

And thank you Vinny, I thought I already checked every Dive Spot so I have missed something. I must watch out.

Does this happen happen to be the spot in Tanzan Mountain? The little cave lake?

For Hippo, look at your Dex as you should have seen it already. Its located will be revealed once you do that.

However, since some of you may not do it. It is located in Tanzan Mountain Depths.

For Feebas:

would the TM room it's in happen to be the room that features the TM about getting sweet sweet revenge? Or perhaps the one about fearlessly yelling your opponent out of battle? Or is it the one about removing excess dust to create the smoothest stone possible? and would we use the Old or Good Rod?

Fine, I'll give you guys a better hint to cut down the searching for Lapras:

Feebas is located in one Mountain, but Lapras is located in a different one. Both require Waterfall and dive to reach.

Uh, so I've been searching for Hippo for a good while and not finding it, is it because I'm out of luck or am I looking in the wrong area...? Been finding a lot of Durants instead which I had trouble finding previously...

Edit: Found it, I was just out of luck :D

Edited by Sunriseinnovator

Beware, the following contains spoiler to a certain obtainable pokemon in episode 15, click at own risk

lapras

During the ice path which has two intersection; right where you surf down to the ice path which leads to totodile, and left. GO LEFT and dive in, there is the largest dive place in ametrine mountain, lapras is there, but before that you need to change your date to saturday

feebas

fish at the place where you get retaliate tm

hippopotas

the cave where you fight giant steelix

happy catching ^^