Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

What is this room?

Courtesy

Question

23 answers to this question

Yeah I updated to Version 15. Not sure when it broke, if there is no pre-requisites for the egg to be there.

What makes the egg be there?

You've probably already picked it up in a previous episode.

No. I just got here. It's a new data.

EDIT: Could it be related to version 14.6?

I decided to try going to an earlier version just to check if it was there earlier, but in 14.6 this room/path doesn't even exist.

post-52159-0-47898400-1433333843_thumb.png

Edited by Courtesy

No. I just got here. It's a new data.

EDIT: Could it be related to version 14.6?

I decided to try going to an earlier version just to check if it was there earlier, but in 14.6 this room/path doesn't even exist.

Then that's a problem.

Is there a end-date to this event, or can I continue playing the game freely? I know some event pokemon and item locations have an expiration date before they can't be done.

Okay, I know what the problem is because I had this problem earlier. This has to do with the variables not being in V14. If you really want them, I could set the variables to something random (I won't tell you what they are) so that you can do the event otherwise you will be unable to do the Pachirusu/Zigzagoon, Wingull/Panpour, Drowzee/Ducklett, and the Growlithe Egg events. (I would need your save).

TL;DR Version: If you started playing with a previous version, you can't do these events.

presi,ab;y Ame will fix this and then I'll be fine getting them later.

Especially because this is a bug monotype run and I just stubbornly want to catch all the event pokemon anyway.

By checking out the sprites I can confirm it's a Ducklett egg. Ame moved it from the old giant version of obsidia park to this new location.

Again: Or a Drowzee Egg. I assume it's another random variable that's created once you start the save file. Oh well, I was looking forward to using Ducklett, but I suppose it wasn't meant to be...

By checking out the sprites I can confirm it's a Ducklett egg. Ame moved it from the old giant version of obsidia park to this new location.

It can be either a Ducklett or a Drowzee. I have tested it and got Drowzee. These variations are new to the game which means any old save did not assign a number to determine what you got. If you start a brand new game, they will work properly as I have tested it.

None of the events are super important (maybe one) as all of them but Zigzagoon can be found later on. I had to fix this on my current save and surprisingly all of the events worked without issue afterwards. It does require debugging your save though so you can either do it yourself in RPG maker or ask someone to do it for you.

I think I know why this happened in the first place... That is unless this is a new file.

I believe if you collected the ducklett egg in the park before, this event may not work. It worked just fine for me on a new game. Although I'm not sure how it would work updating a file that just got said egg in the park.

Well, I didn't collect the ducklett egg, I wasn't to the park. But presumably the game didn't generate the new variables it would make at startup normally, so the events get lost in transition.

I'm not worried since none of these pokemon are usable on a monotype, but it's good to know this was a problem so Ame can correct it for people who do care later :3

I think I know why this happened in the first place... That is unless this is a new file.

I believe if you collected the ducklett egg in the park before, this event may not work. It worked just fine for me on a new game. Although I'm not sure how it would work updating a file that just got said egg in the park.

Pyrr, I don't think it has anything to do with collecting that Egg. Here's my pic to kind of explain it:

IIDWRKu.png

PS I already resolved this a while back and received a Wingull

Obviously, there should be a Pokemon running around there. It has to do with what version you started the game with (obviously anyone who did everything up to Correy wouldn't have this problem). I don't know if collecting the Ducklett Egg would effect this or not as I didn't test that. I could explain to you in better detail through a PM what the problem is, but there are certain thing I'm trying to avoid saying so that it's not exploited (you probably already know what it is).