START YOUR ENGINE

DJ JayRap

You're comin' along for the ride.

I figure if I'm going to be posting a thing or two on overall experiences with Reborn, I may as well just start a welcome thread. I won't be frequenting, but hey. At least I can throw myself out there.

Major toku geek, at your service. I lean more towards Kamen Rider and GARO, though.

There's not much to need to know about me. Played Pokemon a lot, randomly picked up Reborn eons ago (episode 9 over an eon ago, I swear!). I like Cardfight!! Vanguard.

Okay, yeah, not much to really say. Although I ain't got any qualms with Reborn, if that's gonna be a question. It's a pretty neat game, problems with the overarching plot aside. I'm just playin' it to play it as a Pokemon game, and at least it's challenging, so to say (although that Arceus fight can straight fuck right off).

something something FULL THROTTLE

But yeah. Hi.

Yay new person!

Hi.

Yay, old person!

Wait a minute. I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

Hi Johny :D Welcome to Reborn!

Hope you enjoy your stay cause there is no way out of this madness

Oh there's escape. I'll just have to hit the x.

And prepare for an incoming blue screen.

memes/10

welcome to Reborn \o/ wololo

Thanks!

Well hello new person. I welcome thee. Enjoy everything we have to offer, and no cookies without cake.

All of that?! Here I come!

Ahem,

-video-

VJO4fCh.gif

Edited by Johnny Raptor

Hey.. Don't forget to drop your sanity in the big box outside.. Fatman is going to eat it soon.. That's my Snorlax..

I know this is really late.. And yes I'm going to be posting this greeting to the full page of new members who decided to join in during my absence..

Bye!

Did I see Dhanush greeting people?? Wow.. That's after a really long time!!