E15 Spoiler discussion [SPOILERS] -- Spoiler Period Over

Knight_Teutonic

• Global Mods

The water being purified and completely outclassing Team Meteor at the mansion to me felt like the first actual accomplishment against them. Every other time it was like

1) we beat them, but they still managed to get something that they wanted

or

2) we beat a PULSE, but the area is still damaged. (Tangrowth and Muk) Pulse Avalugg is an exception, but that was more like a temporary obstacle than a Pokemon of mass destruction.

or

3) playing keep away with the jewelry (getting it from them or preventing from getting it doesn't make me feel accomplished, because I'm assuming they're just going to get them all in the end anyway)

or

4) Kiki

But this time, beating the Pulse actually had an immediate effect, and Team Meteor couldn't do anything. They lost in battle, their helicopter was destroyed, and when they tried to burn the house Titania just flooded it.

also I wonder where Aya is being held. Sirius didn't mention that.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The water being purified and completely outclassing Team Meteor at the mansion to me felt like the first actual accomplishment against them. Every other time it was like

or

2) we beat a PULSE, but the area is still damaged. (Tangrowth and Muk) Pulse Avalugg is an exception, but that was more like a temporary obstacle than a Pokemon of mass destruction.

or

3) playing keep away with the jewelry (getting it from them or preventing from getting it doesn't make me feel accomplished, because I'm assuming they're just going to get them all in the end anyway)

or

4) Kiki

But this time, beating the Pulse actually had an immediate effect, and Team Meteor couldn't do anything. They lost in battle, their helicopter was destroyed, and when they tried to burn the house Titania just flooded it.

Well, we also still don't know where the PULSEs are, so we're still lagging behind in that way. We're also hardly coordinated, otherwise we could've brought Cain&co to trap Solaris and the others, so that's a second thing to be worked on. It might become a race between them finishing their other PULSE and us coordinating our attack. Even when fused with El's fanatics, their numbers are still lower than a Saphira-Raid.

We haven't won yet, yeah. I just meant the atmosphere didn't feel hopeless for once. The water that's been polluted since the beginning is now cleaned, Team Meteor looked powerless at the moment, and Solaris battled us for real this time.

I was a bit suprised with how easy Solaris was now (seriously, the guy hardly trained...fits his pragmathic aprroach, though), but there's also Lin...

It was a good brief moment, and the impact of that loss of Team Meteor will have some good impact on them, but you don't win a game of chess by just hitting a rook when you're still in a unfavourable position.

or

or

or

4) Kiki

Feels good to get stuff done~

Yeah we will definitely see more Aya by Episode 17

We haven't won yet, yeah. I just meant the atmosphere didn't feel hopeless for once. The water that's been polluted since the beginning is now cleaned, Team Meteor looked powerless at the moment, and Solaris battled us for real this time.

For the first time, it seems like we're making real progress, which makes the teaser more ominous. Clearly something bad is being planned for reborn city. Personally, I think we're going to see the pulse that caused the earthquakes that destroyed the city originally be used again.

For now, Team Meteor definitely took a hit, and badly. There are a lot of losses for them in this episode, which only means one thing. It's gonna be opposite the next. I'm sure that this time around, now that they're bringing Lin along with them, things are going to change.

It's also pretty unclear how Lin rose to the ranks. All we know is she just started rising up the ranks, and that Terra also became particularly known in Meteor because of her. I don't know if she's the leader or not too. A lot of things are still unclear about her, and I hope some of those questions will get answered the next episode.

What we know about Lin: She's gonna wreck some shit.

Since the majority of earthquakes happened in Obsidia, we have grounds to believe PULSE#1 that it's being housed in Devon Corporation's HQ.

Fighting Lin next episode is a possibility but not definite, for a few reasons. We just fought Solaris, Blake, Taka, and Fern, so the only unfought admins in E15 are Sigmund (if he counts), Elias (elite four most likely), Sirius (we might be stronger than him now), and ZEL. We haven't seen ZEL since the Blacksteam Factory, so if we got to fight...them...it would make sense since. Being PULSE #1, ZEL could explain how this was the first pulse that was used (besides Mr. Biggelsworth) that caused destruction within the city. Because of this, and potentially fighting Adrienn, I don't think we will necessarily be fighting Lin just yet.

Whoops, I didn't see that. Still, ZEL wasn't present for you taking down Avalugg and Swalot's PULSEs so it wouldn't surprise me if they have been working on making "The Heart of Reborn Fall."

Edited by BIGJRA

It might actually be in the next episode, as they might make a move towards Reborn City and commence a direct assault towards it. That'll be awesome. Just as the others said above, we might also face another PULSE, which might be the one that caused the earthquakes.

Lin with the EQ PULSE. Scary stuff...

I need help on defeating the swalot :/ My team is getting rekt every time. When I AM able to hit it I only do 5-10% damage. My team is in the 69-72 level range and swalot is lvl 80. What do I do? I have a typhlosion, grumpig, swanna, ampharos,seaking,and a hariyama.

PS: I know my team isn't the best, believe it or not I went into pokemon reborn not expecting this much of a challenge so I choose some of the pokes just cause and not planning on the future endeavors, also I havn't really been training up spares to switch out incase of emergencies. I know I so nub

Edited by ricardocasto

I need help on defeating the swalot :/ My team is getting rekt every time. When I AM able to hit it I only do 5-10% damage. My team is in the 69-72 level range and swalot is lvl 80. What do I do? I have a typhlosion, grumpig, swanna, ampharos,seaking,and a hariyama.

PS: I know my team isn't the best, believe it or not I went into pokemon reborn not expecting this much of a challenge so I choose some of the pokes just cause and not planning on the future endeavors, also I havn't really been training up spares to switch out incase of emergencies. I know I so nub

You may want to Level Up a little. Try Paralyzing Swalot with Amphy. Seaking can use Drill Run for Super Effective Damage. Grumpig can spam Psychic attacks. Hariyama can try Heavy Slamming on it. That's all I have so far...

You may want to Level Up a little. Try Paralyzing Swalot with Amphy. Seaking can use Drill Run for Super Effective Damage. Grumpig can spam Psychic attacks. Hariyama can try Heavy Slamming on it. That's all I have so far...

I came up with a strat to beat it and it worked :D. I caught a lvl 75 muk in the sewer system and used momento to lower swalot's spattk, I then used amphy to lightscreen and discharge swalot and luckily I parahaxed it and my grumpig clutched up and got the win. :D Only because swalot got parahaxed 3 times in a row lol.

PS: I think mega swalot turns poison/water type so heavy slam did literally nothing lol. I need better pokes.But I can't tell you how many time my grumpig have won me the match. but I do appreciate you trying to help me.

i wish we had the method to call npc in the game. the moment he said that it would have been the second house he burn down charlotte would have called up.

i will fuck with a gym leader without batting an eye....but a pissed fire gym leader, a dragon gym leader, AND a elite four(now ex) elite four member?!?!? nah i am leaving to go somewhere else- fast!

EDIT: forgot a word.

Edited by helix

So mad I deleted my save for this game by mistake some how, but I started over now that ep 15 is out and things are looking up, I got a shiny charmander on my first try. *Not that I was trying to get a shiny lol*<~ only thing is his nature and ivs suck xD

Edited by yogambit

Lol how did you get there...?

I will get someone

I think I might know how he got there, while I was dealing with the sewer puzzle I did find a part of the railing where I could walk in it while the sludge was drained. There was a tile missing I think so that might be the case with him idk. But he could try making his save file go back to an earlier date.