Your friendly neighborhood deus ex machina~

Mimmu

Soo.. It's come to this..

Well the formalities:
My name's Elena and I'm a 21 year old German University student. I'm studying hystory and what would you expect? It's boring and I'm quite close to quitting.
Well.. I started playing Reborn a few years ago without making an introduction cuz tbh I didn't think I'd be spending a lot of time here, but well now I do and I like it.
So here I am!
I'm a passionate Anime/Manga lover. I have this bad habit of making the story I watch/read a world I live in for the time I'm watching/reading or even playing! And this brings me to why I am here. I got into playing Pokemon Online just before Gen6 was released and I frequented the Reborn Server. After spending some time playing Gen6 and breeding and stuff I got back to this whole competitive thing and learned Reborn had its own game. I was totally amazed at how the story and characters evolved. It even made me cry multiple times (corey! q.q) !
I got to enjoy this amazing world a lot and I'm really thankful. Not only for this but Reborn helped me find my passion. I love writing. I love creating stories of my own about characters I thought about and a world I'd love to visit once myself. It started off with little poems and now I'm actually writing this little ideal story of mine (not saying I'm making decent progress because of life and stuff but still.. It's something I'm proud of).
As one might conclude my passion for stories isn't as nice as it sounds. After living in a world of magic and mystery our world is quite hard to appreciate, but one should appreciate the little things, right? I enjoy playing badminton and volleyball, I enjoy baking and also enjoy being around people I like.
Going on I like heavy and loud, but deep and meaningful music (metal, rock & stuff), but I'm not that picky about what I'm listening to, as long as I like it anything's fine.

Hmm what's there else to say.. Well let's talk about Pokemon! My first passionate play through was Pokemon Emerald, where I struggled for just about two years to get my golden trainer pass . Since then I'd been playing the older Gens and when they were released Gen4 and 5. Gen 5 made me stop play pokemon for a while. Not only because everybody had to act all mature and stuff, but also because I was seriously disappointed in this game.
But I got back into it and now I seriously love Pokemon. Something about these creatures won't let me go, but I'm fine with it. I wouldn't want them to.

Err.. well this became quite long and I have no idea where exactly I was supposed to say "Hi" in all of this, but I guess you have quite the idea of who I am now, so this topic might have fulfilled its purpose.. Still one thing missing:

Hello, world,
please take care of me, as I'm willing to take care of you ~

♥ Mimmu

PS: The title somehow does have a meaning, but I wouldn't know how to shortly explain this (especially in English) so just overlook (or google) it :3
PS²: Also I won't apologise for my bad English, cuz "Rule 6: 'Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness'"

Edited by Mimmu

Greetings Mimmu. I've seen you floating on the forums on certain topics. Anyways, I take out Reborn's trash and sort it. Before everyone and their brother comes on to greet you, expect:

-A song.

-Some more intros.

-A Snorlax that eats your sanity.

Have a good day and call me if you need garbage disposal services.

welcome person, who has been clearly here for a while~

the rules (which you probably know by now) are to your left, and above that is the link to the reborn showdown servers (which you probably already know...)

~enjoy your stay here!

your just doing this for Arkhidon's song amirite?

Thanks guys, nice to meet you too ^-^

@Darvan: A Song? Is this some kind of Darth Vader thing where it plays every time I enter the room? o.o
I'd let the Snorlax have some if there's something left of it ~

@Sinikuro: actually I did it cuz I reached 100 posts and thought it's long due :x .. still dunno what's this song-thing about?

@Shia: can't deny my fondness of cookies and cakes.. definitely something I gotta look out for ò.ó

@EXLink: Not so fast! First I gotta ask the magic conch shell..

Hello Mimmu,

Well damn, why did you choose to study history anyway? Isn't there anything at all that you like about it? Personally I dislike history but studying it has been fun from time to time. Other than that, it seems that we have a lot in common (musical taste, Pokemon, and the way you treat anime). I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. I think you've been here long enough to know that there's a creative writing subforum, so you should definitely check that out if you're feeling that creative itch.

Love,

Dark

Greetings Mimmu. I've seen you floating on the forums on certain topics. Anyways, I take out Reborn's trash and sort it. Before everyone and their brother comes on to greet you, expect:

-A song.

-Some more intros.

-A Snorlax that eats your sanity.

Have a good day and call me if you need garbage disposal services.

you forgot conversion

WOLOLO

okay done

welcome to Reborn newchild of Blue \o/

Going on I like heavy and loud, but deep and meaningful music (metal, rock & stuff), but I'm not that picky about what I'm listening to, as long as I like it anything's fine.

Heavy music, eh?

That's not quite my specialty, but I may be able to maneuver about and find something.

Welcome and enjoy your time here!

Hello Mimmu,

Well damn, why did you choose to study history anyway? Isn't there anything at all that you like about it? Personally I dislike history but studying it has been fun from time to time. Other than that, it seems that we have a lot in common (musical taste, Pokemon, and the way you treat anime). I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. I think you've been here long enough to know that there's a creative writing subforum, so you should definitely check that out if you're feeling that creative itch.

Love,

Dark

I'm definitely interested in the subject and I do have descent knowledge. My problem is with the way they're trying to teach us. History is everything that led to us being here and to make these connections, to even find them and to follow them through from way back til now is what's making history so fascinating. Problem is: we don't make these connections in classes anymore. It's all boring facts after facts without any discussions and analyzation of what actually happened etc.. It's become something else I do just because I have to and that's bothering me a lot. q,q

@Arkhidon: That's what they were talking about? D: I like it, thanks ~

@Myst: part of the crew, part of the ship.. ò.ó

History is just the study of cause and effect across long periods of time.

In my opinion, dates and places matter much less than the impact of events.

Hey.. Don't forget to drop your sanity in the big box outside.. Fatman is going to eat it soon.. That's my Snorlax..

I know this is really late.. And yes I'm going to be posting this greeting to the full page of new members who decided to join in during my absence..

Bye!

PS. I read you don't have any sanity left.. I must warn you, I hold no responsibility for the actions of Fatman..