Art!

Miss Kitty

I love it when my friend draws fanart of me and Len durning class.

Maka me all warm and fuzzy and kskkqnkxjslsnslsn

https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/s720x720/996834_433025386794515_422957262_n.jpg

This is of the whole thing.

https://photos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/s720x720/1006175_433025273461193_173826015_n.jpg

And this is a close up of the main attraction <3

I actually tried to draw Piko Utatane...

It came out better than I thought but...

Mm, oh well.

https://photos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s720x720/996856_435305613233159_1531464286_n.jpg

He's wearing a short that sits at his shoilders and his hands are in pockets. He's a neko (cat) when I drew him, and I did a bad job at the folds. He's also sorta blushing I guess. The thing kn the left down near his bottom is his USB cord.

Edited by SapphireSkyWillow
  • Upvote 1

back_to_still_by_roothesnorunt-d69abpm.j

Me practicing front view, clothing on girls and not failing at legs.

In other news, ohmygod what did I do to your feet and hands they looked terrible.

Yeah, feet directed at the viewer are really hard to draw. It's something that scrubbish foreshortening won't help.
At least I did the top half fine, with the clothes n' stuff my primary goal, done to a decent degree.
The hands suck, end of story. The legs aren't as bad as when I did them last time, but they're still chunkish :I

Oh well whatever just practice more you horse

• Upvote 2

Roo at least you can draw hands and legs, I fucking suck at them qq

Anyways, new drawing. This one's of Cryaotic. If you don't know who is is then...

Die.

Kidding, kidding.

But you'd get the picture if you know who he is.

He's wearing his mask because he hasn't shown his face, and is hesitant to. He's covered in bandages stained with blood because the horror game he's playing is Amneisa, and...yeah. His mask is lifted to reveal a small smile. I was ganna make him blush but, he's bloody and in bandages. Fuck that.

https://fbcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/1010280_435664646530589_1943591851_n.jpg

I'm getting better with details, or at least I think so. Before I couldn't even draw hair or even the things like his chest the right way. Or the small bone details. My shading is better too. I'm slowly progressing...

I lied btw

fighter_guy_by_roothesnorunt-d6aarp5.jpg

So one day I got crazy with outfitting, so I decided to do some sort of fantasy medieval type fighter guy. I decided to base it slightly off the mercenary outfit from Fire Emblem: Awakening, because I didn't have much of a clue on what to otherwise.

Also I tried to do wind effects and I probably didn't succeed and don't look at the hands either nothing to see there

Also shading was ok this time around
  • Upvote 1

The only thing I would prefer to see with that one would be instead of the right hand being turned so the palm faces the viewer, you could have it up and bent like the Ace Trainers in Gen 4.

Otherwise its actually really good, Roo.

The only thing I would prefer to see with that one would be instead of the right hand being turned so the palm faces the viewer, you could have it up and bent like the Ace Trainers in Gen 4.

My hand technique ish not dat advanced yet ;_;

Probably the weirdest thing I've done because the pose didn't turn out how I intended. Not terrible, but not particularly amazing.

Also, the filter I had to use to make the paper actually look white messed with the shading, so no it isn't nearly as terribad as that.

1044492_599234660110646_1268994630_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

Probably the weirdest thing I've done because the pose didn't turn out how I intended. Not terrible, but not particularly amazing.

Also, the filter I had to use to make the paper actually look white messed with the shading, so no it isn't nearly as terribad as that.

1044492_599234660110646_1268994630_n.jpg

I hearby dub thee spiky legs man

book_girl_by_roothesnorunt-d6bc6xk.jpg

"Why are you shaded awkwardly, Book Girl? Why is that book so tiny and bad, and why are your hands so shrunken? Why does your figure look so weird? Why is your left eye so swollen?"

Book Girl shrugs. She's heard it all before, and she doesn't know. All she knows is that she's gonna keep on reading that book.

That said, I can provide you a perfectly logical explanation as to why my drawings suc- LOOK BEHIND YOU A GIANT PILE OF MONEY

(On a more serious side note, this is probably the last week I'm gonna draw purely just people in poses. I'm gonna have to draw- and even write, different things now, if I wanna get better.)
  • Upvote 1

Dragon battle!

scan0007_zpsec8f1aed.jpg?t=1372645891

One of my first attempts at using Photoshop to shade in a drawing of mine. Hopefully my upcoming Digital Art class will let me go into further detail with shadows and whatever.

• Upvote 4

Will stop making us all looks like noobs qq

I'll upload some art later, it's kinda like a little past 12:00 in the morning? Yeah.

Plus I need to work on my Dio V. From mad father. My blonde cutie. <3

My past 2 posts on the other page were like

Meh

I could've done better but pfft, oh well I'm lazy and suck at shading and drawing hands.

And ears. I dunno but I suck at ears.

HUM DEE DUM DEE DUM

SO LOOK AT THIS TERRIBAD ART LIKE ASDFGHJKL

It started off as Dio from mad father but then I fucked up on the eyes and hair and expression and qq

so now this is a badass Edge

https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/942941_441443909285996_1370966631_n.jpg

The hair is the only thing I'm sorta proud of. qq

Edited by SapphireSkyWillow
  • Upvote 1

I need to draw more anyhow. Speaking of more stuff.

scan0001_zps0fe56f6e.jpg

Though I'm not sure if this is really worth posting, since it's not as big of drawings as the others I've been doing. This one's merely a sketch.

I still don't really have a good shoe design down for her.

• Upvote 4