cool.

In all seriousness though, the whole [spoilers!] thing is a great idea! although, isn't a month a bit too long for e15? I've heard that

e15's gonna be short

so wouldnt it make fore sense for the [spoiler!] thing to last for a shorter time period, since -most- people would get the episode done in less than a month? Either way, its a great concept!

While that may be true, some people may be caught up with school, exams, or anything else when the episode is released, and therefore, they might have to start Episode 15 later than most people. And let's be honest, it's no fun to walk into a forum drowning in spoilers for something you haven't even touched yet.

• Administrators

Can't spoil what literally no one knows :P

EDIT: for the moment, I've gone ahead and made the E15 discussion room private and modjoin for... reasons; I'm going to see how this goes and best case scenario it'll be made not-private and not-modjoin when the episode is publicly released. All other things still apply.

GODDAMNIT I WASN"T THAT FAR IN HARRY POTTER YET.

I'll just drag others with me by spoiling another bestseller then.

Jesus dies

Oh and yeah I'd like a spoiler on when E15 gets released.

Edited by Helia