Rejuvenation Version 7 Speculation/Hopes Thread

Fumble

Talking about HM Strength, there are tons of areas around the Region which require the HM to access new areas for example in Amethyst Cave, the opposite side of one of the Gem Hanger rooms, I'm hoping to see either new Events that will proceed the story, new Pokemon Events, Special items or even entrances to Legends like wouldn't it make sense if there was a Diancie hidden beneath the Cave? :o however like i mentioned before, it all depends how Jan feels about everyone having access to a Legendary during the middle of the game, most likely won't happen but we can dream right?

If reborn doesn't have the thing yet, then rejuvenation wouldn't yet.

Just basically my rule, but i doubt expect if we get phoine lol.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hoping for new EV stuff. The thing that makes me play Reborn after I'm done with the episode is pretty much only the ability to make actual good sub-competitive Pokemon with pretty good IVs and really good EVs without spending seven hours doing it, and retraining my old team to have good EVs via berries. But that's just a hope I doubt will be in for a while.

Really hoping for new EV stuff. The thing that makes me play Reborn after I'm done with the episode is pretty much only the ability to make actual good sub-competitive Pokemon with pretty good IVs and really good EVs without spending seven hours doing it, and retraining my old team to have good EVs via berries. But that's just a hope I doubt will be in for a while.

There's a EV thread right now, it should be a big help even without the EV items, for Version 5, but HP, Attack, Special Attack, and Special Defense are all the same. I should have the thread updated to V6 very soon.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14316#entry328748

Edited by Milotic

So I think West Gearen is definitely going to be a thing. Also Angie, but with access to steel types, she shouldn't be too hard. I hope we see more of Kreiss. Also if the mega stone hunt is beginning, then I'm placing my money on getting the Audinite. Finally, we still have to help Aelita, right? And it's safe to assume that Nim and/or Crescent will become some kind of opposition or antihero. Melia's probably leaving the picture for a bit if Crescent gets her way.

More held items on the whole, in game i've got Sitrus Berries on 3/9 Pokemon, and the others are holding a Damp Rock and move boosting items for eg Poison Barb on the 'Axed' Toxicroak (YOU WON'T AXE MY BABY FROM MY SAVE FILE <3), so having access to like a Life Orb, Leftovers (unless there are Munchlaxs somewhere), Focus Band, etc but make them hard to find like in Reborn.

• 1 month later...

Perhaps a Psychologist (Nature Changer) like in Pokemon Reborn (7th Street) could be added in at some point. Of course, we will have to pay a price (Heart Scale etc.). I think this feature would be useful for many players.

EDIT: Crap, I should have looked at the dates above me. However, this is something I have been wanting to mention for a while. This thread possibly being revived could bring in new ideas/feedback from the community. I apologize in advance for what maybe a useless "necropost". Maybe this will be useful though...

Edited by ShadowStar77

• Veterans

EDIT: Crap, I should have looked at the dates above me. However, this is something I have been wanting to mention for a while. This thread possibly being revived could bring in new ideas/feedback from the community. I apologize in advance for what maybe a useless "necropost". Maybe this will be useful though...

Naw, I think you're good. I think necroposting is when a topic hasn't been posted on for 3 months or so, besides this topic is still relevant in some way so you're probably fine!

But back on topic, I actually think that IF there's ever gonna be a nature changer in Rejuv, you're probably going to have to go through some long-ish help center quest or sidequest to unlock them :V At least, that's what sounds the most reasonable imo...

also, 420 posts blaze it

But back on topic, I actually think that IF there's ever gonna be a nature changer in Rejuv, you're probably going to have to go through some long-ish help center quest or sidequest to unlock them :V At least, that's what sounds the most reasonable imo...

also, 420 posts blaze it

YES PLEASE. Nature changer would be a very good thing ;v;

Smuke weed evrryday

Naw, I think you're good. I think necroposting is when a topic hasn't been posted on for 3 months or so, besides this topic is still relevant in some way so you're probably fine!

also, 420 posts blaze it

Haha thanks for the clarification. Now back to the Nature Changer. This came to my mind because my nearly perfect Nidoqueen has a Mild Nature so she could take advantage Superpower for the time being and so her Poison Sweep wouldn't be completely useless before Sludge Bomb/Wave were available. I can see a Help Request being required because that is how the Move Re-learner was. Besides, it is good to help others... Right?

Pray for the Modest Nidoqueen

Edited by ShadowStar77

• Veterans

Have Angie completely demolish Texen just to damage his ego further > :)

I doubt she'd even spend time on garbage like him, ahehehe

I think his hair getting roasted is already a very good way to damage his ego B)

but that'd be interesting regardless

I doubt she'd even spend time on garbage like him, ahehehe

I think his hair getting roasted is already a very good way to damage his ego B)

but that'd be interesting regardless

Yeah, I'd guess she'd leave the maids/servants to take out the trash. Now we need a certain someone from Reborn to be set on fire :D EDIT: I know this is a discussion concerning Rejuvenation but still...

Edited by Abyssreaper99

So... Aside from that ferrothorn discussion y'all are having in the Version 7 status topic, what else are you guys hoping for? :>

Event Gible and Mienfoo More of Nim(or whatever alias she uses)

• Veterans

razor claw

Petilil

Event Gible and Mienfoo More of Nim(or whatever alias she uses)

tumblr_mi4u35Rf4n1r5jtugo1_250.png

but yes @the nim part because nim is important. best rejuv waifu ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Edited by Zumi

tumblr_mi4u35Rf4n1r5jtugo1_250.png

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Petilil ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Yeah, but serious tho.

I hope that move tutor will come, it fits perfectly.

Also fly, but like that will happened in version 7 right?

I know it wouldn't be in version 7 ;-;

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Petilil ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Yeah, but serious tho.

I hope that move tutor will come, it fits perfectly.

Also fly, but like that will happened in version 7 right?

I know it wouldn't be in version 7 ;-;

Truck Guy > Fly, I mean come on he's been with us since the beginning lol, but yea Fly will probably be in the very distant future

Also Zumi, Venam > All

Edited by Milotic

Truck Guy > Fly, I mean come on he's been with us since the beginning lol, but yea Fly will probably be in the very distant future

Also Zumi, Venam > All

Of course, but he can't drive us to kakori village. So a lose point for him there.

Aren't gonna waste or meet wild pokemon son.

Biatch, Melia > All

• Veterans

Also Zumi, Venam > All

Biatch, Melia > All

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

but yes, overall the best background character is truck guy. what if he ended up saving the player at some point? that'd be a neat surprise tbh.

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA TRUCK GUUUY

Edited by Zumi

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

but yes, overall the best background character is truck guy. what if he ended up saving the player at some point? that'd be a neat surprise tbh.

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA TRUCK GUUUY

YEEEEEEEEEEE

It would be funny, but really i doubt. It's really unfitting for the story just a random background character(not background, but does he have important or mention in story).

AND HIS NAME IS JAN CENA.