Angie a religious nut like El?

alaneapen

After seeing that craziness and those cultist like maids, I infer that Angie is a crzier version of El. The same questions on good or bad or righteous are being asked. However, how would I open the gate. Would I need to answer the good or bad questions correctly. I am a bit confused on how to answer them.

You need to correctly guess which ones are righteous and which ones arnt just read what each says and think a little bit about what they have to say. (dunno if we thinking of same thing but if we are this is my answer)

Edited by Lord Drakyle

• Veterans

Ah dang, I keep forgetting Jan has changed so much since I last played rejuvenation ;-; I really need to get a new laptop and replay rejuvenation again just so I can see what's different again, oops. Anyways, don't listen to my previous post, seems like I was far off.

can i just say how, despite having gotten little screen time so far, she is already one of my favorite characters? ive been wanting to put this out there for a while now because i cant help but praise how well jan played her.

she is indeed really similar to el, in fact, i think her character might have even been intended to be a reference in the beginning, but unlike el, she didnt feel "one-dimensional" at all. what i mean is, it wasnt just about blindly praising arceus and what is wrong or right. we get to see her slowly abuse of the rules she set herself with little to no sanity. then she peaks at that event, where things dont go the way she was expecting them to and becomes completely fucking insane. SHE SAID NOT EVEN ARCEUS WOULD STOP HER FROM SPREADING THE COLD MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH NOW.

im also REALLY interested on what happened to her in the past, that turned her into what she currently is (referring to that little cut-scene where her sane past-self fuses with, presumably, marianette's dad)

can i just say how, despite having gotten little screen time so far, she is already one of my favorite characters? ive been wanting to put this out there for a while now because i cant help but praise how well jan played her.

she is indeed really similar to el, in fact, i think her character might have even been intended to be a reference in the beginning, but unlike el, she didnt feel "one-dimensional" at all. what i mean is, it wasnt just about blindly praising arceus and what is wrong or right. we get to see her slowly abuse of the rules she set herself with little to no sanity. then she peaks at that event, where things dont go the way she was expecting them to and becomes completely fucking insane. SHE SAID NOT EVEN ARCEUS WOULD STOP HER FROM SPREADING THE COLD MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH NOW.

im also REALLY interested on what happened to her in the past, that turned her into what she currently is (referring to that little cut-scene where her sane past-self fuses with, presumably, marianette's dad)

IKR? She's one crazy lady that even El could not stand into.

Also, that profile pic of yours intrigues me. What anime is that from?