Pokemon Rejuvenation EV Training Guide (UPDATED TO V9, BUT NOT REALLY)

Milotic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Any good place for SpA? i already defeated angie, and i would like to fix my team a bit

My bad I've been a bit lazy in updating, but by now you should have come across the SpA Card, so you can EV train in the center. If you havent come across it yet, I have a mini guide of how to find the cards in the main post.

Edited by Milotic

My bad I've been a bit lazy in updating, but by now you should have come across the SpA Card, so you can EV train in the center. If you havent come across it yet, I have a mini guide of how to find the cards in the main post.

Got em, thanks good man, also is SpD still out or is it already implemented? i got a ladder inside the ruins and don't know where to use it

• 1 month later...
Guest MegaMagikarp

W8 exp share was axed? In what ver? I can still get it in v6

I am playing on v8.1 and def got an exp share. You get it by getting the keycard (I forget where, but it is on the ground and a pickup) and using it on the door to the left of nurse joy in main hall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

dont know why but i am missing the defense card.have searched all over the ruins.the only room not opened is the room with the number 8,but when i click the pillars it says that it is not responding.dont know what to do.would appreciate some help

Edited by Bessi

dont know why but i am missing the defense card.have searched all over the ruins.the only room not opened is the room with the number 8,but when i click the pillars it says that it is not responding.dont know what to do.would appreciate some help

You probably havent beaten the gym needed to acquire the card yet.

• 1 month later...

where can i find attack and defense cards??? the training room would be good coz u don't hav to worry bout PP problems

• 2 months later...

Tried interacting with the bloodied bag after the Galvantula fight but didn't get the card to Melia's room.

Most likely it's moved to a different location but I have absolutely no idea where to start looking.

Does any anyone know where else it could be?

• 2 months later...

As you can see in the title, this isnt an offical update. With the remodeling of the entire game in V9 (which looks amazing btw), most of the areas have changed drastically. Pokemon have been added and removed to many areas and most the info provided from V8 probably won't correspond with the new version. The card guide, EV training center, and Berry info should remain the same though, and the training items have finally been introduced in Grand Dream City. But, feel free to see if the areas provided for EV training still work, I dont see why some of the stuff wouldn't be the same. A real update won't come for a while, since it would require me to actually replay and explore the whole game again. Anyways, have fun with the game and still feel free to use the thread to ask questions, exchange information, and such.

Edited by Milotic

• 3 weeks later...

Like I said @shadowalker35 the EV training Card Guide in the main post should still work.

Also, everyone if you have a place that you think is suitable for EV training (outside of the ev training center or, even better than the training center) please list them. List the area, pokemon, and EVs. It would really help the updating process.

Signs of a good EV training area:

-High effort values available ( 2-3 EVs )

-The pokemon in the area mainly contribute to a specific stat

-High encouter rate for a specific pokemon

Edited by Milotic

1 hour ago, Milotic said:

Like I said @shadowalker35 the EV training Card Guide in the main post should still work.

Also, everyone if you have a place that you think is suitable for EV training (outside of the ev training center or, even better than the training center) please list them. List the area, pokemon, and EVs. It would really help the updating process.

Signs of a good EV training area:

-High effort values available ( 2-3 EVs )

-The pokemon in the area mainly contribute to a specific stat

-High encouter rate for a specific pokemon

thanks

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, RegalSeraph said:

I've collected all of the cards except for the Defense card, which I can't seem to find no matter how hard I look. Where in the ruins is it? 

I believe this one is in the separate part of the cave.  Go to Wispy path and surf across the first lake.  There will be a place to rock climb.