Team Meteor

Anthony810

It's Sirius who tried to save us from Lin. Too bad he didn't think of giving us a fake name, though. Honestly, Sirius. With all the shit we've done, Lin probably heard our name before. Pretty sure everyone in Team Meteor did.

I mean, sure, she would have smelled the bullshit anyway, but that was really no smart move of him.

Solaris, on the other hand, is the guy who actually did try to kill us. Y'know, the one Amaria saved us from.

And while we got a backstory for Eve and Lumi, we didn't get anything about Zero yet, so we're not quite done learning ZEL's story.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, keep in mind that Zero forced Eve to turn what was basically meant to be a superpowered healing machine into a weapon of mass destruction by threatening to kill the person whose life she was desperately trying to save with it.

And now the sisters are permanently stuck in his body. With him.

Just think of all the times in the game where Zero reprimands Lumi/treats her harshly.

We don't know how old she is, but she's got about as much confidence in herself as Shelly. She can't stand up for herself, at least we have never seen her do so up until now. (Whereas Shelly is finally starting to.)

It can't be pleasant to have to share a mind with someone who treats you this badly.

Again, he threatened to kill her before.

Don't get me wrong, ZEL could be absolute badasses if they were to actually work together properly.

But considering the circumstances of how they got into the situation in the first place, it's understandable why they don't get along.

Also, I'd really love to see some degree of internal splitting of Team Meteor over who to be loyal to.

If Eclipse is any example, then there must be a couple Meteors at least who do not want Lin as their leader, whereas others (like Sirius) appear to support her fully.

I'm totally expecting some sort of backstab outta nowhere when Team Meteor gets all the keys. Because, let's face it. They will get it.

Sirius tries to steal the keys from Lin so he can control Arceus/the power/??? and BAM.

Lin kills him.

I get an inkling that Taka is, just like Cal and Shelly, influenced by his older brother and jealous/mad/whatever that lead him to join Team Meteor. He doesn't really seem to care too much about anything, and maybe his older brother Morty (they look similar, I thought he definitely was) influenced him in some way. Maybe that's why he has a normal type Chatot ace.

Lin is a stone cold heart bitch...... I cry now.

You seem to cry a lot about this game, huh?

I don't know if this has been said already but;

If you go with Laura in to Tanzan Mountain to save Saphira after she got captured by Sirius, Laura says that when she was still young and at the orphanage, Lin was with them, and that Lin would always be mean towards them, such as breaking Laura's crayons. Laura eventually wonders how Lin would reach such a high position at Team Meteor.

Sorry, if you guys already know that. XD

She didn't specifically say that Lin, the leader of Team Meteor, was in the orphanage. She said that during her time in the orphanage, there was a young girl named Lin who would derive pleasure from the suffering of others.

Meteors and Arceus cultists could fight not for the keys (they are working together for them, but...

for the baby Arceus.

Remember the Terra's diary in the glitch city ? She says that this world was made real thanks to baby Arceus. But I have no idea of how they can have it without the keys

Meteors and Arceus cultists could fight not for the keys (they are working together for them, but...

for the baby Arceus.

Remember the Terra's diary in the glitch city ? She says that this world was made real thanks to baby Arceus. But I have no idea of how they can have it without the keys

Are you really going to take Terra's words seriously?

For all we know, she was thinking about Cranberry Juice and dogars when she wrote that.

Those words though, they're probably half true.

Not so sure how crazy this part of the game was, since the original RB diary entries talk about Mew and Mewtwo... please don't actually let anyone be insane enough to try to clone Arceus.

I don't know if this has been said already but;

If you go with Laura in to Tanzan Mountain to save Saphira after she got captured by Sirius, Laura says that when she was still young and at the orphanage, Lin was with them, and that Lin would always be mean towards them, such as breaking Laura's crayons. Laura eventually wonders how Lin would reach such a high position at Team Meteor.

Sorry, if you guys already know that. XD

Thnx for the insight, I didn't know that, even though I suspected that

Lin had once been a child in the orphanage as well, after the Doc recognized her somewhat

Is she crazy when she developped the signal in Agathe or her glitch city. She's crazy because it's fun, not because she can't be rational. Maybe we misunderstand the meaning of this since there's no detail in the diary, but it's surely not a lie

Nope.

It's sad she died.... I literally cried. She was too pure and too kind right to the bitter end.

Her death and Kiki's death made me cry.

Uh-huh.

Edited by Foamy

Team Meteor overlooks such paltry things and views the bigger picture. The end of one world begets the genesis of another. The Reborn region, and all of its inhabitants, hold no value or meaning in the eyes of Team Meteor.

Their actions make more sense if their ultimate goal is to recreate the universe from the start, thus undoing all the death and destruction they've caused. If they simply plan to wipe the slate clean and rebuild the world anew, then they might be weighed down by heavier consciences.

The Cult of Arceus thing is really ironic, though. I'm going to enjoy witnessing Elias's last crisis of faith in his final moments.

To be honest the Cult of Arceus working with Team Meteor is biggest headscracther I have so far for this game. On topic I think Team Meteor is best written evil team so far and what Team Galactic should have been. (BW1 Team Plasma doesn't count because of the good members that would split to form Old Team Plasma in BW2)

To be honest the Cult of Arceus working with Team Meteor is biggest headscracther I have so far for this game. On topic I think Team Meteor is best written evil team so far and what Team Galactic should have been. (BW1 Team Plasma doesn't count because of the good members that would split to form Old Team Plasma in BW2)

The Cult of Arceus probably has a mindset similar to Team Meteor, which is that the world is too far gone and that the only option is to tear it down and start from scratch.