What would you do if you was in Pokemon Rejuvanation? *May contain Spoilers*

Lord Drakyle

So yeah as the title says, what would you do if you was a character in Pokémon Rejuvanation? Would you be important or such or just that random guy everyone ignores who turns out to be super good/evil. Also what would your character do in an encounter with the protagonist or an antagonist?

I would be a Knight.
I would be have loyalty towards only Angie (even if she isn't aware I exist or simply chooses to ignore my existence)
I would be the Self Proclaimed Guardian of Angie.

How I would react to the protagonist?

I would battle them after unsuccessfully trying to convince them to aid Angie's cause.

How would I react to an Antagonist?

Depends which one. but mostly depends on their actions and if it is favourable for Angie or not.

I would be Good or Evil?

Whichever side Angie is on, that's the side I will be on (but only there to protect, serve and help Angie).

Of course, I would attack the protagonist whenever I met him/her/xyr, for Angie! She's the best, using Ice types and having uncontrollable powers like Elsa.

But if Angie-senpai doesn't accept me, I'll just have to stay with Kreiss. Ice type pride!

I have a heart condition caused by the fact that my body overreacts to external stimuli for some reason, producing MUCH more adrenalin that would be needed. So yeah, had I been in Rejuv, I would have died the moment my mother confronted the bad guy during the attack on the ship...

A servant of the 'Lord' Goomy you are? try to understand it from our perspective, our loyalty is towards those we believe to be righteous and who we believe the ways of, thus being I believe in the ways of Angie in worship of Arceus I stand loyal to her....and will free her from that damn ice block just you wait.

^ of course you wont be given any badges out if you win, and besides who says they would win and even if they did can pull a fast one like Clair and tell them they haven't proven themselves worthy to you :P

• Veterans

Hmmm... Honestly my biggest chance to survive is if i went to join team xen probably :V

Otherwise i'd probably just be like "oh my god what is gOING ON" most of the time