Pokèmon Battlegrounds [Sign Up Thread]

TyranntX

For all those who are in the water kingdom and the peacekeepers as well as Rain and the Land kingdom guys, have your characters reach the Magic Kingdom after the trial.. Also Cytan, Valerie should reach before them.. Plus shoot me a PM about any plans you have for your other characters..

No, that's fine by me. I was just wondering for the Adviser role because I'm probably going to do the Nidoking / Nidoqueen siblings idea I had.

Also what's up with Mega Evolutions in this RP? Can any species Mega Evolve or just the King / Queen or something? Just wondering because of the Samurottite.

It's just for the Leaders.. Kings, Queens and Captains.. Also send me a PM about your Nido Siblings idea.. We can discuss what you have in mind there..

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just for the Leaders.. Kings, Queens and Captains.. Also send me a PM about your Nido Siblings idea.. We can discuss what you have in mind there..

And extend that to the mega viable commanders but in some way they will have to get the stone (Rader through trader, Titania with the king)

Edited by OmegaRa1der

And extend that to the mega viable commanders but in some way they will have to get the stone (Rader through trader, Titania with the king)

I think he meant regarding non-canon mega evolutions such as Samurott.. All those who can mega evolve in the games can mega evolve here..

Well like Yash says, all my characters have access to a Mega Stone to a certain extent. For instance,

Alucard: Wakes with it on his possession when he realized he was actually dead

Aria: Inherited it from her parents (and then killed them) and kept it on some gauntlets she wears.

Ulkina: (Wait for a reveal later on. She doesn't possess one, but someone else does for her stone)

I think he meant regarding non-canon mega evolutions such as Samurott.. All those who can mega evolve in the games can mega evolve here..

Oh. Wait if you are allowing Captains to mega even they don't have a mega then, Ignis can nearly match rayquaza. Now to plan a storyline how Ignis will achieve mega. Probably will throw in the sub-plot Rain/Ignis. Speaking of it, we need a Raikou player. Most likely a merc to add the mix.

Oh. Wait if you are allowing Captains to mega even they don't have a mega then, Ignis can nearly match rayquaza. Now to plan a storyline how Ignis will achieve mega. Probably will throw in the sub-plot Rain/Ignis. Speaking of it, we need a Raikou player. Most likely a merc to add the mix.

Actually I may have to check up if captains are also on that list.. Will let you know.. Also I am severely tempted to play Raikou.. I think I'll do it..

Name: Roht

Kingdom: Hunter

Pokemon: Raikou

Bio: Roht is a renowned hunter. He is known to catch even the most difficult of his targets. He is very knowledgeable and likes to keep many secrets. He has travelled the world, but refuses to share his knowledge with others. He claims to have two "brothers" who he doesn't speak with. He carries with him two rare feathers, one white and one gold. He also has a network of spies, who keep him informed of the happenings in both the continents.

Also Darvan you need to remove the bold and underlined part from your post..

She called out to Azauqyar and Stratos. "W-what are you going to do with b-brother?" They merely disregarded her and hoisted the Lucario and Gengar onto a couple of servants.

Actually I may have to check up if captains are also on that list.. Will let you know.. Also I am severely tempted to play Raikou.. I think I'll do it..

Name: Roht

Kingdom: Hunter

Pokemon: Raikou

Bio: Roht is a renowned hunter. He is known to catch even the most difficult of his targets. He is very knowledgeable and likes to keep many secrets. He has travelled the world, but refuses to share his knowledge with others. He claims to have two "brothers" who he doesn't speak with. He carries with him two rare feathers, one white and one gold. He also has a network of spies, who keep him informed of the happenings in both the continents.

Also Darvan you need to remove the bold and underlined part from your post..

She called out to Azauqyar and Stratos. "W-what are you going to do with b-brother?" They merely disregarded her and hoisted the Lucario and Gengar onto a couple of servants.

Refering to the johto legend duo or reference to Rain(white) and Ignis(gold)?

Edited by OmegaRa1der

@Darvan, is ulkina trying to call out to Thanatos there, or am I just tripping with how I interrupted it?

The whole:

It was not a malevolent spirit, but it smelled of....death.

thing is kinda throwing me off there...

My fourth character...

Name: Pain ((yes i name my characters swain, rain and now pain.. sue me, lol))

Kingdom: Wanderer (Warlock)

Pokemon: Volcarona

Bio: Somewhere in the deep canyon of Vesperia, Lives a cult trio of pokemon magic users (Volcarona, Solrock and Sunflora) that praises the sun as their god. Pain has the highest rank amongst the three mages and has the earn moniker of "the Hellfire Moth". Pain is the only one left in their cult as the other two are deceased for some unknown reason. Pain stays true to his oath and continues to live there in canyon serving as its guardian for the time being, until his find his true calling. Pain is more of a follower than a leader, extremely religious when it comes to his belief, a master of the fire element and has a huge obsession with it and visions a world of immense drought.

Sorry I've not been so active in this... Finals are coming up so I need to study and whatnot~ Not that I need to worry though :Kappa: I'm an A student XD. Anyways, I believe that Rain's last action needs to be okayed by a host. Not that I'm against the action, just that I'm pretty sure an action that big needs to be okayed.

This Pokémon races across the land. It is said that north winds will somehow blow whenever it appears

- Pokedex

it's just a fancy entrance for Rain, it isn't a weather move or anything, so I think it's okay... altho, the way that Kenny describe it is a bit too much XD.

Edited by typhlosionrulez

Actually I though about the land commanders frequent jobs

Atlas Rader Ursa

-Defenses/True Support -Scouting/Battle -Reinforcements/Support Rader/Battle

Ignis

Balanced style

EDIT: I swear, Yash is trying to screw over the land kingdom. Pretty much the land kingdom last resort is find groudon and recruit it after that, that magic will fear the land kingdom. Water? Revert. Sky? only it is a threat with rayquaza.

Edited by OmegaRa1der

Aw my friggin God. YASSSHHH & WANNNDER.

Sooooo dang slow m8s with y'all leaving me hanging in the Sky arc.

Eh, we're moving as fast we can bro...

I personally have some shit that seems persistent to keep coming up, so that's honestly slowing down the rate I can get things up here at the moment.

Eh, we're moving as fast we can bro...

I personally have some shit that seems persistent to keep coming up, so that's honestly slowing down the rate I can get things up here at the moment.

Sorry I don't mean to push legislation but I understand. The three of us had a good rhythm going and then it broke. So I'm kinda just sitting here feeling like this guy

post-54834-0-34071100-1432006157_thumb.jpeg

nessie's trial kinda reminds me of the battle of the marineford for ace in one piece..

the water kingdom is surrounding the place and shits about to go down if this negotiaton doesnt end well.

Characters 3 & 4

Name: Duke
Kingdom: Underdark
Pokémon: Nidoking
Bio: Grew up with his twin sister in the slums. One day they met a Piplup named Napoleon and despite being wary of the royal, Reigna befriended him. Duke had no choice but to keep an eye out for his sister and grew rather fond of Napoleon. The three of them grew up together ever since and when Napoleon became the king, Duke swore he would protect the kingdom to his best ability. He currently trains to become the Champion.

Name: Reigna
Kingdom: Underdark
Pokémon: Nidoqueen
Bio: Reigna was the first to befriend Napoleon when she met him. She had a hard time convincing her brother that the royal Pokémon could be trusted but she reached her goal eventually and she always managed to stay calm whenever the other two had an argument. She's also the only one trusted enough by Napoleon to be his adviser.

Also the trial at the sky is finally over.. As is the trial at the water.. Time to end this chapter soon.. Now just to get everybody in place..

Also the trial at the sky is finally over.. As is the trial at the water.. Time to end this chapter soon.. Now just to get everybody in place..

From Permafrost's POV it feels as if we've only hit the halfway point of the chapter (I know I can't always update due to how busy I get, but I usually get something up daily). I'd suggest letting this go on because I see little reason to end it. Nothing MAJOR to the overall plot happened such as a huge battle between two Kingdoms which would've been a good point to break up the point between the next chapter. I still don't think it's time jump yet and add a new Kingdom when Permafrost and Underdark barely had anything to do yet. (Even though I'm practically in charge of Permafrost from the looks of it).

I can't really update until late at night tonight so it's going to be a little while before I update.

Commander if you want I can make a character number 4 to help alleviate the plot for Underdark and/or Permafrost if you want. One benefit and mistake I found at the same time was keeping all my characters in the Sky Kingdom, while making it simple, at the same time suffers when the people of that arc kinda start lagging a little, like right now.