Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

..hehe

Believe me....Graterrain(Is that how it's said Huk?) Dragons give Fairies a good fuck you......hehehe

That belief is the reason why this man is going to die to graterras' fairies at the first try, hehehe >:]

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hard to say. Other than the main plot that ends shortly after the first gym, there's a number of sidequests to take on. It really depends on how determined you are on finding ALL of the Pokemon available in Ep 1 (some are very rare and/or found only in a specific location).

Speaking of Dragon/Fairy Types, there's only one Canon 'Mon that has Dragon/Fairy Typing, and it's a Mega. Probably for a reason.

That reason being, that Gamefreak is a scaredy cat. Manly men like us make dragon/fairies for breakfast!

That reason being, that Gamefreak is a scaredy cat. Manly men like us make dragon/fairies for breakfast!

Actually, Dragon/Fairy is considerably powerful when used in combination with the Ability Pixilate. Add in a Dragon-move-boosting Item as a Held Item, and you've got a force to be reckoned with, due to its resistance and/or immunity to most of the common Types, with Steel being one of the notable exceptions.

Edited by K_H

Will there be mega stone for the starter pokemon

No, there are no mega evolutions in the game, and thus there are no mega stones or mega rings. Is kind of a thing we wanted to do, was making a whole dex without megas, more akin to gen V than gen VI mechanics.

Well this was of common sense, so no biggie there lol.

But yes, as a curious fact, we proudly present you a generation with not a single legendary dragon. Is not like our common dragons are OP or anything, baka!

Gens 1-2 Zim. 4 Psychic legends, 5 Flying, 0 Dragon :P

Nevah! Mewtwo is a successful experiment designed to rule over the world merging pokemon DNA (Mew) and human (Blaine). It shall not be compared to a measly dragon!!!

Lugia on the other hand is too cool for school. No dragon or anything else can harm her

Unfortunately, I'll be a little behind the curve on this since my PC broke, although thanks to the glories of Capitalism and Black Friday, I may be able to rectify that this coming Friday. And I am definitely going to play through the first episode with each different starter and a different team to accompany each. I am going to thoroughly play the heck out of this and enjoy every moment of it.

Ladies and gentlemen, Pokemon Se7en Episode 1 is here.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18790

I said it in that topic and I am gonna say it here again. If you have "OMG FINALLY", words of encouragement, enthusiastic approval, generic comments or speculations on my new signature to post, please DO SO IN THIS TOPIC. Use the linked topic ONLY for troubleshooting and/or requesting help with difficult passages.

I'M SPAZZING OUT OMG

Some of the mons in your signature are pretty obviously related to some of your #FOLD teasers. I'm loving the Banshy evolution and the black & gold Chupacabra thing <3 It just finished downloading so I'ma play it right now :D