Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

Holy guacamole!

ONLY 19 PURE-Types??? duuuuuuuuudes

but yeha you mentioned before that there were only a few pures... but only 19 out of 156? that's roughly 12% (IF my math is correct... but it certainly comes close because 15.6 are 10% :P)

and we know that at least one or two of those are new Eeveelutions... since you talked about having new Eeveelutions

Yep, sadly there're quite a very few pure types, but well what can we do lol, there was too much good stuff with two types.

And who said anything about eeveelutions? I can assure you whoever did tell you that is a big fat liar playin' with ya mind in da house. No eeveelutions. None.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many progresses in my absence, I am so proud of you guys ;-;

Also Zim stop trolling <.<

Leave the phone in the table. Slowly. Good.

Now back away into your night out, and leave the phone where I can see it. Situations like the last time won't happen again on my watch.

Leave the phone in the table. Slowly. Good.

Now back away into your night out, and leave the phone where I can see it. Situations like the last time won't happen again on my watch.

lwoeh.jpg

Also seroiusly tho if there isnt a vast ammount of ghost pokemon im gonna be grumpy >:I

EDIT: Just checked the pokemon rates. 9 % is ghost with 14 pokemon. FEELS GUD MAN

Edited by Arkenciel Zeno

Also seroiusly tho if there isnt a vast ammount of ghost pokemon im gonna be grumpy >:I

EDIT: Just checked the pokemon rates. 9 % is ghost with 14 pokemon. FEELS GUD MAN

Duuuude, you were told there was going to be a correct supply of ghost types, and I didn't lie as you can see XD

However, there's just one ghost type line in the whole game. You see, we thought that it is outrageous that in official games no pokemon has a evolutionary process of more than 3 stages (4 if counting megas, although you shouldn't), so we decided to create pokemons that evolve multiple times by various methods each time. That's how there's only one ghost pokemon in the whole game, that evolves up to 13 times.

Duuuude, you were told there was going to be a correct supply of ghost types, and I didn't lie as you can see XD

However, there's just one ghost type line in the whole game. You see, we thought that it is outrageous that in official games no pokemon has a evolutionary process of more than 3 stages (4 if counting megas, although you shouldn't), so we decided to create pokemons that evolve multiple times by various methods each time. That's how there's only one ghost pokemon in the whole game, that evolves up to 13 times.

Since we already revealed Goshee, that's the one, and only, Ghost-type evolution line, It evolves into various things that use blankets or cloths, such as Ghosbed, Ghostool, Ghotablecloth and, the most powerful one, Ghohomeyouredrunk.

What the heck deadpool, no eeveelutions means there are no eeveelutions. Goshee evolves into all the things Nova said, and maybe there's something between them that MIGHT look slightly like an eevee with a white robe, but nothing else. In fact, I believe it was the evolution nº8 of the ghost line: it evolves from the previous form holding a sea incense with minimum friendship, if it is night time and it's raining, knowing the moves return and splash, having only 1 HP left, being poisoned, and only if it's at level 100.

Also don't bet muh life, I need it to live!

What the heck deadpool, no eeveelutions means there are no eeveelutions. Goshee evolves into all the things Nova said, and maybe there's something between them that MIGHT look slightly like an eevee with a white robe, but nothing else. In fact, I believe it was the evolution nº8 of the ghost line: it evolves from the previous form holding a sea incense with minimum friendship, if it is night time and it's raining, knowing the moves return and splash, having only 1 HP left, being poisoned, and only if it's at level 100.

Also don't bet muh life, I need it to live!

You know, at the beginning it was funny, but now it has kinda lost something... For a good joke to be really good, you need to learn when it's time to drop it <.<

What the heck deadpool, no eeveelutions means there are no eeveelutions. Goshee evolves into all the things Nova said, and maybe there's something between them that MIGHT look slightly like an eevee with a white robe, but nothing else.

oh my god... I always pictured Ghost-Eeveelution like a manacing appearance... like violet (transparent) skin, red evil eyes and such... but now... an actual Eevee with just a white bedsheet put over it... that would be so adowable!!! like with it's original bushy brown tail and cute littel feet sticking out...

An Halloween-Eevee... OMG I can't get that cute picture out of my head!

Someone needs to draw me that as a concept art or something (preferably someone who knows how to draw stuff xD)

Edited by Cepheus

You know, at the beginning it was funny, but now it has kinda lost something... For a good joke to be really good, you need to learn when it's time to drop it <.<

That wasn't a joke tho. I was just answering a question normally.

oh my god... I always pictured Ghost-Eeveelution like a manacing appearance... like violet (transparent) skin, red evil eyes and such... but now... an actual Eevee with just a white bedsheet put over it... that would be so adowable!!! like with it's original bushy brown tail and cute littel feet sticking out...

An Halloween-Eevee... OMG I can't get that cute picture out of my head!

Someone needs to draw me that as a concept art or something (preferably someone who knows how to draw stuff xD)

Sure, I'll draw that for ya some day. Is the only eeveelution you'll see, after all lol

Geez, so many perfectionists... I'll edit that pixel later, I promise <.<

And why "too soon of a reveal"? I mean all my new sign does is to confirm that the starters evolve... But that was kinda obvious, wasn't it? :P

OCMjSLm.png

This is Hukuna-Sensei from 95.8 The Sneasel!!! The radio station that is as chill as you are!!! We got a special story for ya today folks. We are here in Eskatia City to try and get an interview with the the city's very own Gym Leader, Duster!!! Oh there he is now!!!
wor67m38.png

o8afGbK.png

Duster: "Oi... can't ya see I'm working here? Nerve of your newsfolk, Man tryin' to do a real job gettin' badgered by y'all."

We will only be taking a moment of your time Sir, you do seem busy though what is it you are doing?

Duster: "Yer Kiddin' right? Boy... ya got two bloomin' eyes swimming around in yer 'ead I would hope ya know how to use 'em. I really ain't got the time to be flappin' my gums at ya, but I doubt y'all are going to leave so easily... Media folk never know when to bloomin' quit, no sirree. Anyhow I'm werkin' the fields ya twit. Ain't got to to be a layabout when the Harvest is comin' up, Gym Leader or no."

Hmm, so the big harvest is coming to Eskatia soon huh? I have heard this place is a farming community.

Duster: "Ya really are slightly daft ain't ya? Clearly... ya need these eyes of yers checked real quick like. Anyhow, of course the harvest is comin' up. Lot's of the men, women, kids, and Pokemon, have been putting in all sorts of hard work in the beatin' sun. This community has been pouring all their tears, sweat and blood into these 'ere fields, they're our lifeblood they are. Any folk worth a damn has been up and 'attem tending the fields and getting good solid work dun. Ain't no man like a working man. Doggone kids these days, wouldn't know a good days' work if it bit 'em in the arse. Everybody fergets the value of a good ol' honest work. The work that puts food on yer table, on the tables of the community. Every day I'm out 'ere in these fields working my buns off, and workin' hard to make sure this 'ere community is the best it damn well can be. Speakin' o' work and the like..., if you'd be so kind and buzz off... I got summa that to get to."

Well uh guess that's why the Old codger gives out the Salt Badge... Anyway thanks to Duster for dedicating some of his precious time to us! He really is the shining beacon this town says he is. Always sacrificing to make sure others got food on their plates and jobs to get to. He is always working to better this community and those in it. This is Hukuna-Sensei signing off. 95.8, The Sneasel. The Sneeeeeeeeeeasel. The station where things are Coooooooooooooool~ Catch you on the flipside viewers.

Feel free to share your impressions of this introduction below, and you can also try and guess what kind of role Duster will play in the story and/or which type he will use. More to come in the next few days!
And as usual, #FOLD ((and stop trying to get Free Hugs... cause ain't NOBODY GETTING FREE HUGS... I NEVER WANTED ANY OF THIS!!! *Sobs violently while running away at top speed...*))

hmmm... a Farmer...

Salt-Badge...

Duster...

I see 3 possibilites:

Farmer = plants = Grass-Gym

Salt = Mineral = Rock-Gym

Duster = Dust = Ground-Gym

I guess I'll go with GROUND:

the name fits ground the best... Salt maybe a mineral but is found IN the ground... and Farmers and theit plants need fertile soil / farming land... a good GROUND to do the farming, and his Ground Pokemon can help him with the fields.

also

Maybe you are in need for some free hugs Hukuna?

PS:

95.8 - The Sneasel a tribute to TotalBuiscuits 95.5 - The Weasel??? xD

Edited by Cepheus