Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. It's been decent, though the stress from everything, whether it's something I actually need to be concerned about or not, is as usual very tiring. So far nothing really stands out to make it a good or bad year.

We're halfway through 2015, how has it compared to other years for you so far? - [7/1/2015]

Slowly stepping outta my comfort and took on more of a leadership role. So, in a sense, big baby steps compared to years past.

What is your favorite song? - [7/3/2015]

I "don't have" one. I could make a list of my favorite songs, but I can't simply pick only one.

Hard to pick one since it changes very often.... but I'd have to say Imagine Dragons Friction could be considered my favorite right now

We're halfway through 2015, how has it compared to other years for you so far? - [7/1/2015]

Well better since it was the years i joined here, so good enough.

I "don't have" one. I could make a list of my favorite songs, but I can't simply pick only one.

I can't have only one. I have alot of it. So i can't pick one.

My favorite varies depending on if I recently found something new I love or if I'm feeling more nostalgic. I can safely say there isn't a single song that I NEVER get tired of hearing, just songs that I want to hear again not long after burning out on them…as for my current favorite…bah, even looking at my 'current top 50' playlist isn't helping, there're a couple there that I could choose, but I don't want to pick one over the others.

It really is really hard to pick one, but one song I do enjoy to play and listen to is Moonlight Sonata.

As for a favorite beverage, I do not have one

Most definitely Pink Lemonade. When you can't stand soda and lemonade is the only other thing that places have, you start to drink a LOT of lemonade, and I guess I just stuck with it.