The Bug/Poison assassin makes his appearance!

Aurorain

Hehe, well not really..I'm just a fanatic of Bug and Poison types, nothing more. ;3 Anyway! Hiya'll I'm Auro, just a not-so-serious kind of person, and looking forward to getting along with everyone~

My personal favorite pokemon are Weezing and Armaldo nicknamed Plague and Paine respectively, lol.

Edited by Aurorain

Yes, join the Poison and Bug ranks~ Name's Elly, nice to meetcha~ How long you've been playing Reborn?

Hmm...I think since episode 11 or 12(can't quite remember). And, nice to meetcha~ :3

Yooo, I love your avatar. Out of curiosity, did you draw that yourself? It looks awesome. Anyway, welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Heh, nah a friend of mine drew it. :)

And thanks for the kind reception everyone~ :D

Edited by Aurorain

Hello. Do you like Dragalge? I like dragalge. Dragalge is love.

P.S. Welcome and enjoy your stay, spread the poison love around and infect the reborn community!

Actually yes, I do! Not one of my favorite poison types compared to others like Weezing, Nidoqueen, or Venomoth, but it's still incredibly useful. :3

Actually yes, I do! Not one of my favorite poison types compared to others like Weezing, Nidoqueen, or Venomoth, but it's still incredibly useful. :3

-the dragalge fanclub passes you by- that's a shame, but at least you appreciate it as a pokemon!