101 creative deaths to inflict on Fern

Gaunt

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Method 9x9: Shamefur Dispray by Fern. Commit Sudoku.

(giggled way more than normal at this, thank you for the lol ^^)

method 92: tell Archie of Team Aqua Fern's his son that he forgot thanks to amnesia from an attack by Maxie's crew...let manly bearhug of death commence

• 2 weeks later...

Fern is fighting a magikarp. It uses Splash. The water hits him in the face, he stumbles backwards into a lake and drowns. He becomes the only person in history to be killed by a magikarp, and is ridiculed for decades after his death.

Place him atop of the superheated field in Charlotte's gym. SLowly commands a lvl 1 Vulpix with 0 SpAtk IVs with drought to use ember on him for the rest of a day. Process is done for a week.

Then, put him in Ametrine mountain's icy caves. Get a lvl1 snover with 0SpAtk IVs with snow warning to use Icy Wind on him for the rest of a day. Process is also done for another week

Repeat process over and over until he has been burned so greatly his skin's all black. ALL black from Vulpix's fire. If I'm feeling evil, inject some chemicals to prevent his skin from turning black like whiteners or sth so Vulpix can slowly burn him more and more.

Also, if he screams in this torture, I'm getting Conkeldurr to use Mach Punch on his genitals for every scream. Screaming while Conk hits his genitals merits another punch.

Did I mention he's only given 1 slice of bread and 1 glass of water per day? Also, no toilet breaks, shit in his pants if he has too.

Cut off his tongue and fingers. Then put him inside a room isolated from the outside world. The room will be completely white and the lights on at all times, so he can't tell the time. It will also be sound-proof; No sound comes in, no sound comes out. From a small hole in the door (that blends in with the rest of the window-less room) provide one portion of food per day. Open the hole to feed him only. The food is his pokemon and their eggs.

Method 100 (or at least from my count): Lock fern inside Shade's Powerplant. Have the specter introduce him to his pet Chandelure. Tell fern to say 'hello' to Eclipse in hell for you.

Done, simple and easy.

I got a good one for ya.

Step 1: Take a large knife of any kind.

Step 2: Slice Fern's jaw almost cleanly off, so it's only hanging by some muscle threads.

Step 3: As Fern falls, grab him by the back of the head and hold his head upright.

Step 4: Pull out a cellphone positioned at your faces.

Step 5: Snap a selfie picture of Fern's bloody dazed face.

Step 6: Drop Fern and post the same selfie on every social media site known to man.

Step 7: Pure Profit.

I got a good one for ya.

Step 2: Slice Fern's jaw almost cleanly off, so it's only hanging by some muscle threads.

Step 3: As Fern falls, grab him by the back of the head and hold his head upright.

Step 6: Drop Fern and post the same selfie on every social media site known to man.

I sense some Mortal Kombat here ^_^

I got a good one for ya.

I sense some Mortal Kombat here ^_^

I see that reference... anyways on topic: tie him and throw him to a Manectric nest during a thunderstorm.

Use 6 Magcargo with Air Balloons to attack him, where some parts of it's lava can fall down while flying to bring the heat to the death.