101 creative deaths to inflict on Fern

Gaunt

I wanted to do this for a looong time (but somehow always forgot about it):

Now...ahem...(sports commentator voice) ladies and gentlemen now is the time for the first annual "101 creative deaths to inflict on Fern" contest!

Submit your "method" of choice, it can be anything, from putting him in a labyrinth with no exit to the old good "Boltons skin peeling", please don't forget to number every method you submit (and maybe state why you want him dead) afterwards the esteem jury of me, me and mini-me will choose the winner! The best method will be sent to Ame with a plea to end him in exactly the same way.

Disclaimer 1: winning this competition does not guarantee his death in exactly the same way or his death at all (to the regret of many).

Disclaimer 2: if there will not be enough participants or "creative methods" (which is probably what will happen) the contest will be suspended till better times.

Disclaimer 3: if you like Fern (i don't see how but it's an option) you (in your post) can state why exactly you like him, the "winner" will receive a Fern plushie which will call you scrub or loser every time you squeeze it (the product here mentioned is still in production and will be completed: never).

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang Fern up and spoon-feed him shit (he's already full of it but more can't hurt, right?) while forcing him to watch the protagonist defeat the Champion.

I still want the Fern plushie tho

How about using a mind-control technique on his Ferrothorn, and ordering it to use Power Whip on him? His other pokemon couldn't stop it anyway, so..you're free to continue doing it 'til he gets whipped to death by grass. o3o

Banish him to Tourmaline Desert with nothing but whatever he's got in his bag at that moment and don't let him in any of the cities(?). Make him watch his beloved(?) grass types slowly die in the harsh environment before finally dies himself. > :)

Edited by BreezyPonie

Nail Fern to his Ferrothorn for those nice Iron Barbs. Keep him tight with his Serperior slowly strangling him. Then get his beloved Roserade to use its venomous spixes in its roses on him to slowly kill him, while he sits on his Ludicolo who gets pushed upwards by his Krookodile (~Dig), like growing bamboo. (I forgot the sixth mon, but you'll find a way to blend him in, I suppose...)
Then, grab some popcorn and enjoy the spectacle with Cain.

Nail Fern to his Ferrothorn for those nice Iron Barbs. Keep him tight with his Serperior slowly strangling him. Then get his beloved Roserade to use its venomous spixes in its roses on him to slowly kill him, while he sits on his Ludicolo who gets pushed upwards by his Krookodile (~Dig), like growing bamboo. (I forgot the sixth mon, but you'll find a way to blend him in, I suppose...)

Then, grab some popcorn and enjoy the spectacle with Cain.

His Haxorus can eat the remains :D

send him to a dimension where he is forced respawns every time he dies. then i begin with the lists of horrible ways to die.

once he has lost the will to live i will then bring in his sister(an illusion: i have no beef with his sister. or i might copy her mind so i can ensure he doesnt know the wiser) then everything i have done to him will be inflicted on her in front of him. he will beg and i will laugh. once she has broken i will make her torture him and if she doesnt i begin with step one all the way back to the last. in time she will hate him and enjoy torturing her brother and this will bring more suffering.

in time his soul will break and i will bring him out of my dimension ensuring that his sister, and all those he knows has died of old age leaving him in a world where he is not known and he isnt even in reborn.

when you piss me off i will dont kill you: i kill everything that IS you!

send him to a dimension where he is forced respawns every time he dies. then i begin with the lists of horrible ways to die.

once he has lost the will to live i will then bring in his sister(an illusion: i have no beef with his sister. or i might copy her mind so i can ensure he doesnt know the wiser) then everything i have done to him will be inflicted on her in front of him. he will beg and i will laugh. once she has broken i will make her torture him and if she doesnt i begin with step one all the way back to the last. in time she will hate him and enjoy torturing her brother and this will bring more suffering.

in time his soul will break and i will bring him out of my dimension ensuring that his sister, and all those he knows has died of old age leaving him in a world where he is not known and he isnt even in reborn.

when you piss me off i will dont kill you: i kill everything that IS you!

Poor Flobot she doesn't deserve this it's not her fault that Fern is how he is...or is it? We don't know their past

Poor Flobot she doesn't deserve this it's not her fault that Fern is how he is...or is it? We don't know their past

well, that is why i said it would either be an illusion or a copy of her mind: the real would not even know her brother is in the dimension where he:

1. doesnt age
  2. doesnt stay dead
  3. is torture without ever knowing how long or even what time it is
  4. no sleep(cant have that.)
  5. unbearable condition(cant have him relaxing.)
  6. no way of escaping
  7. also the perceived thought that his very own sister is torturing him just to ensure her own safety
  8. and the fact in said sister eyes he has become nothing more than her past time

in short the true torture in time is the fact there is no escape: it is his own person hell and he has nothing; no grandeur, no loved ones, and most of all no hope.

• Support Squad

1: Let time go to work. You think I'm wasting any effort on him, or risking legal and social repercussions? He's not worth that.

EDIT: My avis stance is spot on right now.

1: Let time go to work. You think I'm wasting any effort on him, or risking legal and social repercussions? He's not worth that.

EDIT: My avis stance is spot on right now.

That would take too long...still it gave me some ideas about infecting him with a deadly slow and painful disease and then let time do the work