[Interest Check] Can I Really Be The Idol?!?!?!

Code: PIRULUK

• Support Squad

Bear in mind that we are talking about idols. Seldom in idol anime do you see idols with some deep motives for becoming an idol. Idol motives are generally fairly simple.

Oh of course, this motivation really isn't anything especially serious or something that would cause her to be downtrodden or anything, just something that she considers important to her.

Guess I'll just touch up and tweak Aria (Arya? I can't even remember how I spelled the bitch's young lady's name...) and use her for this. I've already gotten used to the feel of the character and I honestly kinda like that non-malicious yet still slightly manipulative thing she kinda developed on her own after a while...

As for motivation, I don't really see a reason to give her one at the moment... though I'll figure out something. Either that or I'll have her just be a leaf in the wind kinda like one of my other OCs Faust was/ still somewhat is at the moment.

Oh hell, I might just go and take all my old OCs who are out of commision and do something with them... I kinda miss some of those guys, like Maya... and even Ethic

I honestly have 0 idea of where to start lol. ((mostly cause I dunno how half my old characters would fit to be honest lol. ANd I am entirely new to this XD.)) Totally don't want to bring Nadia back... because she is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to dark a character to work for this lol. I would probably have to come up with something new... man this one is going to be uber strange for me lol.

Aight, since I've got ~5-6 people, and zeph has seperately expressed interest, I can make this a thing.

I'll get the signups thread going at a later date, once I iron out the kinks in the audition song. Note that this process may take several weeks, so I would like everyone to please be patient.