So what's up y'all

spectrobespro

Hey guys, I'm Spec and would like to pose a question. So, I enjoy writing but every once in awhile I like to write as the main character of a video game. I'm currently deciding between starting it off with Reborn or Rejuvenation, which are both amazing games with great stories, I just don't know which to do. However, with these being fan made games I would like to get permission first from the developers since they are their babies.

Enjoy your week guys and gals.

Hey and welcome mate. Get crazy here and have fun.

(Edit) oh shit dammit me. Thanks Vinny.

Anyway, the question.

Reborn for me. Jan and Vinny did tell the reason for me.

And you don't need the permission. Look at Trevo one.

Just go ahead.

Edited by ShingSt

Hey and welcome mate. Get crazy here and have fun.

Shing... mate...bro... bro...

2w3ou1e.jpg

Anyway, for Spectro's question. I don't think you need the whole permission thing. You'd be doing something like Trevo does, and well... i guess it's okay.

And as much as i like Rejuvenation, i suggest you start with Reborn. Because *there's more to write about in Reborn (a.k.a there's more Reborn episodes right now).

Edited by Vinny
  • Upvote 1

• Developers

You don't need my permission for something like this. Go right ahead :). I also agree with Vinny. Reborn has more story progression in comparison to Rejuvenation. So you should probably start there. That way you'll have more to work with.

Fan Writings are exactly that lol, fan writings. Most people understand they aren't canon etc... and are just an exercise of rather liking something and wanting to write something about it etc. Permission isn't really needed in most circumstances. But as the others are saying Reborn is muuuuch further along at this point. It has a lot more content etc to draw from than Rejuvenation. Fan writing should usually stay more or less true to the main material,and not really... make stuff up on the spot or outright change things too much. ((like if something works a specific way in that universe, changing how it works is kinda a big no-no unless you have a very very good reason for it.))

In short, Reborn just has more to write about for now. You would burn out on Rejuvenation so quickly and just wouldn't have much to do. Therefore, for now Reborn is the better option.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the CW forums and I look forward to seeing your topic if you do put it up. ((even if I don't get around to reading it. Sorry, but I can be a busy man sometimes as I got this forum and Roleplaying to be running and my own life stuffs.)). Hukuna Sensei... out~