Vita

fireheart4560

I am a tride and true Nintendo fan. I always had sony systems but stopped at ps3 and 4.... not including the psp.

PSP and Vita have awesome games, though in the vita it is a lot of the same old stuff we already played. However, I didn't play those games so it'ds been very useful.

Like the wii U there is a stigma surrounding it and I dont agree with it.

Danganronpa 1 and 2, Persona 4, Zero escape 2 are amazing games.

Vita's a great console. It gives you easy access to old classics and games that you probably missed out on.
Vita games are pretty lackluster what with Patapon and Rogue Legacy, games like that seem to undermine the Vita in my opinion.
However, if you like JRPGs, the Vita is the console for you.

• Developers

literally bought a vita for the sole purpose of playing sdr2

#completely 120% worth

I might buy that TV version of the vita so I can play SDR2 as well.

As a proud owner of a PsVita myself (I sold back my 3DS, thus abdicating the possibility to play ORAS, for the sake of getting a Vita!) I am always looking for new games, so I will take this topic as an opportunity to get some new ideas.

I am a fan of JRPGs, which is the reason behind the aforementioned decision to foresake my 3DS in favor of a Vita: DIsgaea 3 and 4, Persona 4 Golden, and the remastered edition of old favorite Final Fantasy X are all I wanna play right now! But If I can add more games of the same genre to my collection, all the better :D

EDIT: speaking of which, what does SDR2 stand for?

EDIT: speaking of which, what does SDR2 stand for?

Super Dangan Ronpa 2. That mystery game with pink blood and Monokuma. Never played it myself but the anime for Dangan Ronpa was pretty awesome.

My friend who did play Dangan Ronpa before the anime came out however said it was literally the same thing but hey, I didn't know that and it was GREAT!

• Developers

Got a Vita a few months back after a sudden urge to play Atelier games, and I haven't looked back. Between Persona, 2 Disgaea's, & 4 Atelier's... Sure, my whole Vita library is remakes of games, but doesn't make it any less awesome.These days I play it way more than my 3DS. I'll probably forget about my Vita when FE:If comes out though.

• Administrators

DR game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anime

js

if you can play it, play it instead of watching the show, because since it's a murder mystery watching the show spoils literally everything

also the anime is super rushed. :c

I have a Vita myself, I also bought it with the sole purpose of playing Dangan Ronpa but I run out of money before I got the chance to buy the 2 games... When One Piece: Unlimited World Red came out it was for Vita and 3DS so I decided to buy it for Vita and I wasn't disappointed. The movement system was pretty good too (at least for the games that I've played).

DR game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anime

js

if you can play it, play it instead of watching the show, because since it's a murder mystery watching the show spoils literally everything

also the anime is super rushed. :c

Yeah... The anime (it seems) was mostly made for the people that played the game before, a lot of free time things were left out of the anime since with only 13 episodes you couldn't add too much.

Got a Vita a few months back after a sudden urge to play Atelier games, and I haven't looked back. Between Persona, 2 Disgaea's, & 4 Atelier's... Sure, my whole Vita library is remakes of games, but doesn't make it any less awesome.These days I play it way more than my 3DS. I'll probably forget about my Vita when FE:If comes out though.

THERE ARE ATELIER GAMES FOR VITA?

Oh God I am still playing the Atelier Iris sub-series on PS2... Please send me a complete list via PM!

Yes, Soul Sacrifice Delta. It's seriously a MUST HAVE if you have a vita. Btw, it has lots of dlc released for it. Every bit of the dlc is free.

Oh, and if you don't want to take our word for it, get the demo. If you play the demo all the way through, you will be hooked.

Don't forget that you can download and play old psp games to the vita and play them. Like:

Dissidia Duodecim

P3P

KH: BBS

Soul Sacrifice is as if Monster Hunter and Full Metal Alchemist had a baby. Also, the game is designed by the guy who co-created th Megaman and Dead Rising Series. So Battlenetwork fans may enjoy that dark, grotesquely beautiful game :)