Most hated Pokemon?

Another Felix

So we have a topic about our favorite Pokemon, what about our most hated?

My most hated is Rufflet. This little jerk caused me such a headache in Black. To get to the right half of Unova after beating N, you needed to at least see every single (non-legendary) Pokemon in the Unova dex. I could not find any NPC trainers who had one. Eventually I just had a friend trade me one so I could get the data, but still, this incident has made me forever hate this stupid bird.

Pokemon Glazed made me absolutely despise the Jumpluff Line.

Lol yeah someone who understands. So fast. So leech seeding. So sleep powder. I love jumpluff tho.

Pokemon I really hate is Hippopotas. So fucking ugly, poor thing. In terms of battle, all megas that are bulky AND/OR hit like a truck for no reason, namely Megagross, Megableye, Megaltaria, Megabro and Megachomp.

Depending on my mood, the list also includes sucker punchers, pranksters, substituters, speed boosters and those guys who get two or three protects in a row.

I really dislike Rotom-W

The only reason why i don't really hate Rotom-W is because Rotom-W keeps my clothes clean. Great to set up calm minds against it too.

I REALLY hate things with Arena Trap... in PMD games. Never fails to ruin my chances of rushing a dungeon. ffs

Edited by Vinny

Thundurus

I swear this guy was always trouble. Not only in battling, but for me, it was a huge pain to capture in pokemon white.

After being paralyzed, and leaving it with 1 HP with false swipe, it always.....got away from me.

I also didn't have a pokemon with mean look or block atm and I didn't feel like going out of my way to get one (if there was one in white, I can't remember).

I just kept thinking to myself "oh, I'll just keep using quick balls, it should get captured eventually". Six months or so later, I finally caught the stupid thing. Also nicknamed it "Stupid" just because, like I said, it was a stupid thing.

Edited by IronWraith

Klefki, well I don't know if it's my most hated one but it's pretty annoying. A friend of mine always uses one against me and with swagger and thunder wave it became one of the pokemon that bother me the most...

Honorable mention:

Phione... it's complete garbage for a legendary pokemon, I can't even think of a reason why someone would use it luckily it's kind of cute. I mean with Manaphy is enough, why Phione...?

Although I truly like Butterfree... Caterpie and Metapod top on my list. I'm generally not a fan of bug pokemon in general. Although they have some interesting attacks, only a few really stand out with me. Caterpie is among the weakest of the weak and metapod in the wild is annoying as hell. Especially since you normally find them in the start of a game and most of your attacks don't cause critical damage to them at that time.

• Support Squad

Pignite only in his line. Thing just makes me hate it just by sight and its the third strike for Fire/Fighting.

Also S/Woobat. Same for being so unoriginal and just bad design.

Technically this thread already happened: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6673&page=1

But that hasn't been posted in for over a year, so we're good. B)

I suppose my most hated Pokemon would have to be... Watchog. It's sooooo ugly.

Though I also have an extreme dislike for Arceus, mostly because he basically overturns a lot of what was said and assumed about Mew, who's way cooler anyway.

There are people who hate pokemon? I get disliking them, but hating? O :

My most disliked pokemon, is the Paras line. Not because of the pokemon themselves, but because they are literally being controlled by their fungi. Which strikes me as unfathomably disturbing.