*a Newcomer dives from on high!*

Kyuuna

Hello!

I'm the confused derp that had not realized Snivy's special ability let it survive having its stats fuddled with XD normally I am not that much of a derp I swear!

Anyway I am happy to join the ranks of those who play this game, though my heart does go out to the family of the one who was mentioned in the readme as having passed on. That aside the game does look wonderful and I can admit freely it plays fantastically on Windows 7 *yay another reason to avoid Vista/Win. 8!*

Excitement aside I hope to make many friends here ^^

within reason you start killing people like a lioness protecting her cubs and you will be heavily penalized umm yeah be wary of the forum rules im sure jerry will be here soon giving the links etc necessary

I might as well pop y and say hello after helping you out with that little problem. I haven't actually done one of these in forever... but yea heyo I am Hukuna Sensei.~ I am the RP and CW sub-forums Mod around here, feel free to drop on by even if just to read along lol. Please enjoy your stay here at Reborn, I hope the place treats ya well.

Anyhow, Hukuna Sensei...out! Toodles.~

Hey welcome.. Check out the rules and FAQs.. Pinned posts are useful.. Try the creative writing and roleplaying sections as sensei says.. You can find good stuff there to read.. We have an athletics forum in the Radio Tower.. Check it out...

Cya!!

Hello again. Honestly don't worry about not knowing random Pokemon facts. We've all been there and I'm confident that you'll get better in time. Anyway, I'll take this opportunity to offically welcome you to the forums! Feel free to hang out on our Showdown! server to hone your battling skills and chat with our lovely community members or just hang around the forums if you want. See ya around.

Reborn runs fine on my Windows 8 though...

Well met Kyuuna!... Or Kyariel. I don't know how you'd prefer to be called, so i did both!

Here in Reborn we bite the bullet and spit the gunpowder.

I hope you enjoy your stay... after all, it's permanent.

See you around \o/