Fate of the Reborn Region Speculation

ArmoredGuardian

So I was searching up Pokemon Reborn stuff on google because I was bored and it is 2:48 AM and happened to end up on PokeCommunity website and I found this:

sdgN0ur.png

Who do you think these 4 girls are? I believe the one who lost her memory is definitely Amaria. I think Reality has to be Florina, Family has to be Heather, and Mind is Lin?

What do you think? I feel like I saw this on the front page of the forums a loooooong time ago, but I think it was changed? Idk :/

Okay I think I stayed up long enough....sleepy time.

It look like it about the people who have jewely key

lost her mind:...maybe Anna

lost her family: definatly Heather

lost her memory:Luna

lost her reality:Amaria I guess cause she has Sapphire

Edited by BBD

Amaria's not really a young girl, is she?

Lost her minds probably Heather. She was acting pretty crazy after Sigmund messed her up.

Charlotte lost her family to the fire and is scarred because of that.

Memory lost? Luna maybe?

Lost her reality's probably definitely Anna. She acts all funny and can see certain stuff others can't.

Why Charlotte,I know she lost her family but Heather did too,that why I think she is the one that fit lost family

and Charlotte don't have jewely...maybe she use to have it right?

Mind - Luna

Family - Heather

Memory - Amaria (not occurred yet but probably will soon...?)

Reality - Anna

These girls did have the jewelry when we are first introduced to them respectively - so I guess they fit.

Didn't Amaria/Titania find the jewel at Charlotte's burnt house?

Yeah but Amaria has got it for the longest time now.

It is kind of a strange plot there. spoiler alert

Titania found the Bracelet in the ashes of Char's house, which Charlotte burnt down with her drought Vulpix by accident when she was like, 7?

Now, tho these things aren't very clear in my head, I could be wrong but here's some things I am ASSUMING:

I believe Char is now like 15 or something so the fire happened at least 5-8 years ago.

It would seem that Julia, Titania, Florinia and Amaria all have the same age, since they were roommates and probably graduated together, and they graduated not so long ago if Julia is still in that whole "I'm the head cheerleader" phase.

The house in the Tanzan Cove looks quite new, tho it must've taken some time to rebuild.

So I guess that Titania found the cove by accident while training in Tanzan Mountain, about 5-6 years ago and gave it to Amaria cuz she thought it would look well on her.

It's been mentioned a few times that the Amaria from the Online Reborn League got into a car accident and lost her memory. Kiki and Corey both died during ORL. They died in the game. Big chance Amaria will lose her memory after we find her down the Celestine Cascade

Anna - Mind. Luna - Reality. Heather - Family which are all three pretty well explained in the story up until now.

Edited by Helia

if this is true then it means the item are cursed.

....which means they seal something evil......

......which means something i can fight.........can i give team meteor the items?

also, i hope it is an evil jirachi....

Posted this elsewhere before, but:

One who's lost her mind - Anna - Amethyst - Anna has most definitely lost the normal person's sense of sanity, but whether that is bad is up for question.

One who's lost her family - Saphira/Charlotte/Heather - Ruby - The Ruby Ring has become somewhat relevant to both Charlotte and Saphira, who both lost their parents, but the original owner, Heather, actually lost her whole family and is most likely more relevant with the rings.

One who's lost her memory - Amaria - Sapphire - IRL Amaria lost her memory after an accident and I'm almost certain she will in game after we find her again due to the fall.

One who's lost reality - Luna - Emerald - Luna likes to live in a dark world, away from cruel reality. One could say that she's synonymous to Alice from Alice in Wonderland considering her pokemon shared names with characters in the story.

Posted this elsewhere before, but:

One who's lost her mind - Anna - Amethyst - Anna has most definitely lost the normal person's sense of sanity, but whether that is bad is up for question.

One who's lost her family - Saphira/Charlotte/Heather - Ruby - The Ruby Ring has become somewhat relevant to both Charlotte and Saphira, who both lost their parents, but the original owner, Heather, actually lost her whole family and is most likely more relevant with the rings.

One who's lost her memory - Amaria - Sapphire - IRL Amaria lost her memory after an accident and I'm almost certain she will in game after we find her again due to the fall.

One who's lost reality - Luna - Emerald - Luna likes to live in a dark world, away from cruel reality. One could say that she's synonymous to Alice from Alice in Wonderland considering her pokemon shared names with characters in the story.

Ohhhh...I get it now...

It also supports the fact that Team Meteor's respected old men are after those girls for the four keys as well, as each girl has their own enemy.

Heather is targeted by Sirius for the Ruby Ring. Knowing how her mother was killed by Sirius, and how Corey committed suicide, it could also be assumed that he wants to finish the job by taking the Ruby Ring, but will not hesitate to kill her as well.

Amaria is targeted by Solaris for the Sapphire Bracelet, which we may see Solaris or Taka (Knowing he is Solaris's son) in E15 down in the sewers. We already know that Solaris has a lead on the Sapphire Bracelet, from what Sirius reported to Lin, so we may see more of this in E15, as well as another PULSE-Muk.

Luna is targeted by Elias for the Emerald Brooch, which he has already obtained after we rescue Luna. Luna was also targeted by Elias because she is his daughter. I say was, because he says that if he must lose her, then so be it. This implies that he no longer intends to take her back, but would rather continue with his own plans, with or without her in his care.

Anna is targeted by Sigmund for the Amethyst Pendant, which Randomus is safekeeping for his own plans. However, Anna is also targeted by Sigmund because she is one of the orphans under his care, and he is trying to reclaim her and the other orphans. He has already made a few attempts with the help of Sirius.

It seems that the four Meteor agents have two pairs of two for teams as well, as Sirius and Sigmund are a known duo, while Solaris and Elias are a team, as it is implied that Solaris contacts Elias. Regardless of pairs or not, these four are the main enemies of the four girls.

Heather is targeted by Sirius for the Ruby Ring. Knowing how her mother was killed by Sirius, and how Corey committed suicide, it could also be assumed that he wants to finish the job by taking the Ruby Ring, but will not hesitate to kill her as well.

I don't recall anything about Heathers mother, can someone freshen me up as to what we know about her?

I don't recall anything about Heathers mother, can someone freshen me up as to what we know about her?

From what I remember,

She was killed by Sirius while giving birth to Heather because he planned to steal the Ruby Ring. Then, a while later, he got syringe'd by Corey.

From what I remember,

She was killed by Sirius while giving birth to Heather because he planned to steal the Ruby Ring. Then, a while later, he got syringe'd by Corey.

Killed whilst giving birth?! god damn it Sirius doesn't play around.

Killed whilst giving birth?! god damn it Sirius doesn't play around.

He went for single murder over double murder.

Corey could've lost everything in one go and Sirius would have one less enemy.

Why would Lin try to prevent a catastrophe? It is because of Lin, that cities are being destroyed. It is because of Lin, that many lives are lost. It is because of Lin, that many people fear Team Meteor. Heck, she nearly killed Saphira with her Hydreigon. Her ruthlessness is what allowed her to usurp the throne of Team Meteor, and give her control. Now, there is perhaps a power struggle between Lin and Solaris, but we can't be too sure.

As for the time loop theory... It could be possible, but for a specific location. We know that Adrienn was frozen in time down in the Citae Arc d'Astre, correct? Xe was down there for more than ten years! What if it spreads from that sacred place, all the way to the surface? We don't know what Team Meteor plans to do with Arceus specifically, but that may as well be a possibility.

Lin could possibly be the lesser of two evils.

They could be trying to clear everyone out of reborn because something worse than Meteor is going to happen to them. It's possible the monitor in shade's gym is in fact showing events of an alternate timeline that already happened but for one reason or another was altered to a different one.

Note how anna says that she doesn't notice Lin? That's because Meteor Lin doesn't/isn't supposed to exist yet in this timeline. If she does exist she'd exist as either a younger version of herself(who Laura apparently knew and says was really mean) an alternate version or maybe even already dead.

I'm not sure exactly as to how, but for now I'm very convinced that Lin's motives correlate with the future fate of the region and that she herself is not of the present time. She's either from the future or of an alternate timeline.

We have yet to see young Lin. However, in Dangan Reborn, a creative writing piece that Ame had been working on, there is evidence of a character named Lin who had a correlative sprite that seemed to be of a young age. Also, it is of note that she seemed to have a more positive attitude in the story then the old Lin we know today. Also, as seen in other threads, people have compared the silhouette sprite seen on the opening of Reborn on occasion to the young Lin sprite. The two seemed to match up. There's also been speculation that whatever the silhouette was of, was the voice that spoke to us upon leaving Citae Arc D'Astrae. Now, we can assume there is a temporal distortion of some sort around Citae, as displayed with Adrienn. Xe had fallen down to Citae many years ago, however, xe returned with the protagonist having not aged and is now in the present timeline. Now, we all know of the malevolent Lin currently in the present timeline. Perhaps something happened with Lin in Citae that caused her elder form to be present if Laura knew of a younger Lin in the Orphanage.

• Support Squad

Mind- Sirius

Reality- Sirius

Memory- Sirius

Family- Sirius

Sirius is actually a kawaii orphan princess and the entire game is her dream where she created the Reborn region.

Lin could possibly be the lesser of two evils.

They could be trying to clear everyone out of reborn because something worse than Meteor is going to happen to them. It's possible the monitor in shade's gym is in fact showing events of an alternate timeline that already happened but for one reason or another was altered to a different one.

Note how anna says that she doesn't notice Lin? That's because Meteor Lin doesn't/isn't supposed to exist yet in this timeline. If she does exist she'd exist as either a younger version of herself(who Laura apparently knew and says was really mean) an alternate version or maybe even already dead.

I'm not sure exactly as to how, but for now I'm very convinced that Lin's motives correlate with the future fate of the region and that she herself is not of the present time. She's either from the future or of an alternate timeline.

Thinking this through sound plausible. What if Lin forced her way up so fast to make sure the greater evil is stopped and she thinks she's the one to stop it?

I know Ame has got pretty much the entire story penned out already, but it would be pretty cool if she added some parts of the story we conspire together about the fate.