Ask Us Anything! PMDR Admins~

Nyrias

As the title says, ask us anything! Mashew, Nekojiru and I will be answering any questions you may have for us~ Doesn't have to be exclusively about PMDR but if you have any about it we'll answer them.

It'll be like a PMD game but with free roaming.

Does it have a story too or just a game that you hanging out with friend?

will the game be free to everyone once it complete or episode 1 complete if it's like Reborn?

Does it have a story too or just a game that you hanging out with friend?
will the game be free to everyone once it complete or episode 1 complete if it's like Reborn?

1) It will have a story, though it currently does not, but it's also just a game for you to spend time with your friends as well.

2) The game will be free and available to everyone once we're comfortable with the amount of content we've made.

I'll take half and leave the other half to someone else~

I'm sorry what's PMDR?

It's a game! Well duh obviously but... Thank you to Reignited Light for linking the topic~

What made you guys interested in starting PMDR? It seems really fun, so I can't wait to see what it has to offer.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Reborn

We've always had a plan to make a game, then after realising how much I missed, we missed Reborn and talking to Amethyst it seemed like a good idea to find a reason to stick around more!

>If the PMDR project has "enough interest" a.k.a lots of people playing it, can we have a dedicated forum section to it?

>How long you/Mashew/Neko have been planning this?

>Mashew knows how to cook?

I.. can't answer that first question anymore since I'm just a normal person so that's up to Amethyst but I hope so!~

We've been planning it for quite some time, the idea of it being PMD Reborn was more of me being like yo, I miss Reborn, I know you do too let's ask Amethyst and make it happen and give the community another game~

And yes! I actually can cook, what would you like?~

Is it easy to make?

Not particularly. I mean you get the source codes which has all of PMU's stuff so you could potentially just keep your own server that. But the actual complete overhaul of the NPCs, making new moves, and mapping everything new is rather difficult and time consuming.

of couse not!

Do you guy have to pay to run this game?from what I see it's an online game.

No, we don't have to pay to run this game because I'm the server host.

Do you expect the Spanish inquisition?

Never.

So how many refrence you going to have in this PMDR?

We're going to try and have a lot of references to Reborn in the game whether it be through environments, signs, NPCs, etc

Can I redeem my Dialga for an actual Dialga?

Nop. You aren't going to be getting Dialga either, some legendary sprites are too large or stats are too game breaking to let players have. They'll be allowed to get legendaries in the late game, but only specific ones.

i don't care if this is late

I.. can't answer that first question anymore since I'm just a normal person so that's up to Amethyst but I hope so!~

It's very hard to remember that when you're an admin somewhere. I still make the connection xD

Let's rephrase that:

> If PMDR gets enough attention, can we spam Ame until she creates a dedicated section to PMDR?

> Have you/Nyrias/Neko decided how many dungeons the game will have?

> The starters on alpha are the final starters? Or are we going to see some "axes" maybe?

> i feel that this might be a bad one cuz i never played the original pmu but... Will legendaries be recruitable in the future?

> Can Vinny have a Sneasel?

> If PMDR gets enough attention, can we spam Ame until she creates a dedicated section to PMDR?

> Have you/Nyrias/Neko decided how many dungeons the game will have?

> The starters on alpha are the final starters? Or are we going to see some "axes" maybe?

> i feel that this might be a bad one cuz i never played the original pmu but... Will legendaries be recruitable in the future?

> Can Vinny have a Sneasel?

1: Possibly.

2: No, we haven't decided on a specific amount of dungeons that the game will have but we hope to have a lot in every level range.

3: Most likely, they are the final starters. Don't think we have any plans to axe any of them.

4: In the far far future, maybe.. but they won't be easy to recruit if we do make them recruitable.

5: Sneasel is in Nightmare Tower and it's recruitable.

• 3 months later...