Yes hello, people of the world.

Trimina

Well. Hello. Just call me "Trimina", "Trim", or whatever else you can think of.

So... What do I do? Quite a lot of things.

I'm am an avid RPer on Tumblr, I play way too many games, I love Psychic, Ghost, and Dark types, and people who know me can confirm that I watch WAY TOO MUCH anime. Oops.

I also cosplay. So there is that. Of course, if you have any questions about me, feel free to ask. I'll be here all week. Well, more than that. Quite a lot more.

DARKNESS IS SPREADING

Ahem.

Greetings, and welcome to the Reborn Forums. If you choose to support the foxes, you are guaranteed a pleasant stay here! The "Welcome to Our Club" song shall be playing shortly.

Oh my, a Shulk-Shuckle profile.

Edited by Chubb the Pig

Well. Hello. Just call me "Trimina", "Trim", or whatever else you can think of.

Person #7

Anyway i'm just going to make a very old quote:

Anyway, hi and welcome to Reborn! I hope you realized you just made the worst decision of your life a good thing joining the forums... So, take your shoes off, put your jacket to the left, put your sanity outside, and bring all the sarcasm, irony and references that no one will understand with you, after all, you're goign to need it...

Just keep in mind that once you join Reborn, you'll never leave... Like never... You know, this thing that lasts forever? Yes, that...

And if you have any questions about Reborn in general, feel free to spam Amethyst/Solace/Hilda until they answer you...

Have a nice day/morning/night/something something...

DARKNESS IS SPREADING

Ahem.

Greetings, and welcome to the Reborn Forums. If you choose to support the foxes, you are guaranteed a pleasant stay here! The "Welcome to Our Club" song shall be playing shortly.

Oh my, a Shulk-Shuckle profile.

AGAIN WITH THE DAMNED FOXES >.< WE CAN ALL BE FRIENDS YOU KNOW.

Hey Trim... I wish to inform you that your alliance with the foxes has now placed you on the my hitlist.. Sorry about that.. Don't worry.. It will be quick and painful..

Just kidding.. Cya around..