Field Speculation

Fumble

There are just a few more Fields left for the last few Gyms (and of course, Serra). I don't wanna necro any older theory forums, so here's a new one, I guess. Anyways, let's get speculating! (Don't yell at me if these are stupid please :unsure: )

Ciel (Flying Type Ace of Agate Circus):
- Almost certainly to have the Big-Top Field, boosting Bounce and Fly, as well as other moves.

Adrienn (Time-Traveling Fairy Type Leader of Coral Ward):
- Most likely to have Misty Terrain. (The link for xyr gym is here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12767), giving certain Fairy type moves more power. However, it can easily be used against xyr...

Titania and Amaria (Steel and Water Type Girlfriends of Route 2):
- Maybe a double battle with some sort of water field, but I can't find the link for that speculation forum... :( There will probably be a partner.
- If not, then have them as single battles in the same Episode. Amaria in her house with a Water field, and Titania with a new Steel field, in her house or the Scrapyard?

Serra (Ice Type Beauty Queen of Spinel Town, confirmed to have a new field in E15!):
- Ame has confirmed that most/all Ice moves will NOT be boosted.
- Perhaps there will be a boost to her hax?
- Bennett will gain a boost in this Field, since his battle takes place in Serra's house, and it's just logical. He was boosted in Luna's field, with Signal Beam becoming more powerful. Maybe one of his moves will be improved?
- Probably not likely after what Ame said, but Water moves may gain more power and do additional Ice damage?
- Some weird teleportation going on, perhaps giving certain Psychic type moves more power, or something.

Check Mirror Field on Field Effects List.

Hardy (Rock Type Leader of Agate City):
- Probably a Double battle. He has a freaking Lunatone and Solrock.
- Cave or Rocky Field. Maybe a new combination.
- Rock and Ground type moves boosted? Sandstorm boosted?

Saphira (Dragon Tamer of Labradorra City):
- Dragon type moves will be boosted, obviously. Maybe some Fire type moves like Flamethrower or Fire Blast too, cuz dragons are usually associated with Fire. This also may cause Ice type moves to be lowered.
- It can become a rainbow cuz it can't be too OP.
- Certain abilities boosted?

Anyways, leave your own speculation on the Gym Leaders' Fields down here!
EDITED with a cleaner format and some of your ideas!

Underwater Field, if it's in a gym match is gonna be the most annoying thing ever. Quartered Speed, non-water physical damage HALVED, damage each turn, Whirlpool doing 1/6 health AND confusing. Geez, if we have to go through that in a Gym there will be tears shed.

Wait, there's an optional battle with El's Snorlax?
Fairy's too good a counter against Dragon. They probably won't get a boost in the field unless you make it Rainbow Field or something.

Fairy's too good a counter against Dragon. They probably won't get a boost in the field unless you make it Rainbow Field or something.

There used to be an optional battle against El's Snorlax but I think that's long gone.

I highly doubt that we'll have a double-battle against Titania and Amaria. Would you really want a 6v12 against 2 Gym Leaders? My guess is that they'll definitely be separate, most likely single-battles since Surf is the only spread move either of them gets.

Underwater Field, if it's in a gym match is gonna be the most annoying thing ever. Quartered Speed, non-water physical damage HALVED, damage each turn, Whirlpool doing 1/6 health AND confusing. Geez, if we have to go through that in a Gym there will be tears shed.

Yeah, Fairy does seem a little bit too powerful in my suggestions, but they definitely need to do something so the battle isn't that powerful.

There used to be an optional battle against El's Snorlax but I think that's long gone.

Huh, I wasn't aware of El's optional battle being taken out.

I highly doubt that we'll have a double-battle against Titania and Amaria. Would you really want a 6v12 against 2 Gym Leaders? My guess is that they'll definitely be separate, most likely single-battles since Surf is the only spread move either of them gets.

Yeah, that 6v12 matchup does seems unfair, so maybe Ame will give us an ally (probably Cain), or she'll just make it 2 single battles (Amaria most likely in their house, Titania either in the Scrapyard or the house). Ame did talk about having 2 leaders in one Episode, so it's possible that they'll both be in an Episode.

Ame did talk about having 2 leaders in one Episode, so it's possible that they'll both be in an Episode.

2 leaders in one you mean like Aya and Hardy? Hurr durr gotta love that GG interview

Maybe we could have Titania and Amaria with 3 pokemons each.

Dragon type is expected as the last gym, so imo it will not be the last ! :P

That would be kind of boring, I'm really having high expectations with Titania's and Amaria's battle, giving them only 3 Pokémon wouldn't be interesting.

And yeah most of us think that Saphira is going to be the last leader, we could be wrong though. My order is Adrienn, Ciel, Hardy, Titania, Amaria and Saphira, but I would personally love Amaria as the last leader, since is my favorite character and seeing her as the last gym leader would be awesome and we don't know how much time she's going to need to recover from the fall so there's still a small possibility.

spoilers

serra's field does not specifically boost ice moves, or any certain type.

keep guessing.

It'll certainly boost her pokemons or attacks though. She has a Lapras if i'm correct ? Maybe a field that boosts dinosaur pokemon. And the fight would take place on an ancient island...

Seriously i don't know.

El's optional battle with the Snorlax, too.

What? How do you make that happen? You can just talk to him and like, you battle him?

As of Sierra, I just hope we don't see a Living Room field, or a Pasarela Field. All bets are off.

Amaria + Titania on the Water surface would be a pain, and a good idea too, it nixes two of Titania's three weaknesses.

Maybe this would involve some teleportation, because of the Pulse Abra. Pokemons switching in and out randomly.

This sounds like a devils idea, lol imagine it all over chrysolia and spinel town, causing ruckus along your party and your oponents, insanity.

Maybe this would involve some teleportation, because of the Pulse Abra. Pokemons switching in and out randomly.

That would be amazing. And annoying. But amazing.

And a duble battle 6 vs.12 against Titania&Amaria would be really cool (I swear, I would love this game forever if this happened), but then they should be the last gym battle, because it would be the toughest of them all.