The Ice cold King has arrived

Gray/Zero

The reborn region has fallen into disarray and it is up to Grey and his darker alter ego Zero to save the day.

Hello everyone I am new to reborn, and I am currently nuzlockeing the game. I am using the reborn challenge rules and after losing around 10 times, I am currently just before the Tangrowth battle.

My team

Leo/The Espurr level 21

Natsu/The Braixen level 21

Galgantho/The pidove level 14

YourTrash/The Trubbish level 20

Mystery blue egg

Any tips and advice would be helpful, feel free to try and get to know me Grey is really nice, however Zero is a different matter.

P.S Bonus cool points to whomever knows the animes those names come from.

The reborn region has fallen into disarray and it is up to Grey and his darker alter ego Zero to save the day.

Hello everyone I am new to reborn, and I am currently nuzlockeing the game. I am using the reborn challenge rules and after losing around 10 times, I am currently just before the Tangrowth battle.

My team

Leo/The Espurr level 21

Natsu/The Braixen level 21

Galgantho/The pidove level 14

YourTrash/The Trubbish level 20

Mystery blue egg

Any tips and advice would be helpful, feel free to try and get to know me Grey is really nice, however Zero is a different matter.

P.S Bonus cool points to whomever knows the animes those names come from.

Hey welcome mate. Get crazy and wild here.

And sorry, i don't know about teamcase. But don't worry, some people will help ya,

hey welcome bro o/ by the way, best advise i can give ya: train all your pokemons till they reach the level cap. aways. and be ready to losse a few of them.

YAY FAIRY TAIL
Anyways, hello! Unfortunately, I was in school when the "Welcome to Our Club" song was posted... Can't believe I missed it.

EDIT: Isn't Zero Brain's alter ego, though? Unless you just made it up cuz you wanted to.

Edited by Chubb the Pig

my only tip is to prepare rotations if you can, there are times when you are going to need Pokemon that aren't in your party and its a trouble to grind them up to the cap all at once, preparing ahead of time lessens the grindyness (its a word i swear) (also i dont know if nuzlockeing prohibits substitutes sorry for wasting your time if it does >.< )