Here i am

TheGoat

Hello everyone !

I don't usually post a presentation thread on forums, but i'm sure you will redirect me there as soon as i start getting active so.... Here it is !

I am a french 23 years old guy from France, and that's all i can say for now i guess !

I know Reborn since 2011 and played it a first time until the fight against Noel. I gave up against his Swellow and Minccino, rage quitted and put the game on the side.

I played it again a year ago and got stuck again against him but lost my save.
Finally i played Reborn a third time 2 months ago to be stuck against Charlotte this time. I put the game on the side and finally managed to beat her using a Sturdy-Gigalith with Slealth Rock plus a Seaking with Waterfall (I lost a Linkstone on this fight !!) Then i beat the entirely demo, and decided to EV-train a totally new team for some days. I don't usually do this in the original series but maybe this would be useful for Reborn ? Surely :)

I played many pokemon fangames, which many of them were romhacks; so i know quite well the subject. In fact i play pokemon fangames for like 10 years now, and was also being involved in some of them, especially in the graphics.

I must say Reborn is by far my favorite though. Story, visuals, music... All the good elements of a great fangame are there ! I also saw some elements i myself had the idea of for some personal projects. Incidentally, this is also the first fangame i played more than once.

Well, i think i said all i could. Glad to be there, and i hope for Reborn a long life !

Hey Goat! Welcome to Reborn! Feel free to toss aside your sanity.. You may find your farm friends Sheep and Cow here too.. You can find the rules on the left, and a really useful thread is the FAQ by Jericho in the Grand Hall.. You may find us on Pokemon Showdown(again link to the left).. We battle, chat and just freak out there.. If you love music come check out the Reborn Radio..

Cheers!!

Oh, hello. I do hope that your stay in the Reborn Forums will be comfortable and pleasing to you.

As for me, I've decided to put my Introduction off until Spring Break (AKA tomorrow ugh), when this April Fool's joke is FINALLY over.

Hmmm... well, the "Welcome to Our Club" song should be coming soon.

Edited by Chubb the Pig