Backing Black

• Administrators
Soooooooooooooooooooooo hai.
Just an FYI to all Reborn League challengers~
Saya has decided that she would like to step down from her position running the Black Line for the time, and so Tenshi has been chosen to take her place~
Not too much should change... Fern will be moving to the Silver Line, and Lin to the Black Line, hopefully to clear up some of Black's traffic. Beyond that, the days of availability or nothing else should change.
Given that he's going to be new to this, please bear with us for any slowness or issues in the next few days. I don't know what sort of issues there could be, but, one never does know, now does he...
Anyway, you should give Tenshi your congratulations. I would say "we" instead of "you," but I instead owe him my thanks.

On a completely different note, with the Tag-Team tournament finally drawing to a close, I already have a plan for TXIV, which I intend to get underway next week... I won't say what it is just yet, but that you're going to need to be skilled in more than just battling to win~

Guest Mafia
[quote name='Amethyst' timestamp='1309727819' post='17195']

Given that he's going to be new to this, please bear with us for any slowness or issues in the next few days. I don't know what sort of issues there could be, but, one never does know, now does he...
[/quote]

He's Asian ame, black line will open at 9:30 and close at 9:31 and all battles will be completed within that time limit in a timely and orderly fashion. 9:31-9:32 he will solve world hunger and world peace with the power of math. After that he will spend the rest of the night updating his stock portfolio.

[quote name='Mafia' timestamp='1309739374' post='17207']
He's Asian ame, black line will open at 9:30 and close at 9:31 and all battles will be completed within that time limit in a timely and orderly fashion. 9:31-9:32 he will solve world hunger and world peace with the power of math. After that he will spend the rest of the night updating his stock portfolio.
[/quote]
What does being Asian have to do with all this?
Congrats Tenshi~

Guest Mafia
[quote name='Cloud' timestamp='1309747789' post='17221']
Yeah, Dragonz, because any normal Caucasion/Mexican/Hispanic/European/Swedish folk can do this
>>
<<
>>
<<
[/quote]

Nope, Just the Asians.

[quote name='Mafia' timestamp='1309739374' post='17207']
[/quote]
You forgot the rest Mafia:

After he does that thanks to his trusty helper bot, he goes to the nearest strip club but however walks out with a hand print on the face and his pants down looking like a fool showing the whole world his "white rice".

But yea whatever Tenshi, don't get too happy cause your still my chief and I would rather have your food then Ame's any day~ Congratz!