Pokemon Reborn's mascot

doombotmecha

I came in expecting a lot of G.Gardevoir responses... but I never realized how important Absol fits into Reborn. I wish we could have like a special Absol we encounter time to time as we progress along the story.

...That could be fun, actually. You guys are right, even though it hasn't had a role in the story, Absol's been Reborn's thing even before there was a game.

Perhaps the Absol you catch later happens to appear after beating Corey, after saving Cain on Azurine... so on.

Yes please!!! Absol is sooooo cool.. <3

Shiny-Mega-Absol

I can totally get why Absol is Reborn's mascot.. It goes perfectly with the theme.. Also I find it perfectly linked with the protagonists.. And kind of complementing.. Consider this, it appears to warn us of disasters due to its nature and we act to prevent disasters.. Though if you think about it if it weren't for us both Corey and Kiki would be alive.. So in a sense we created the issue that brought the Absol around and we act to prevent it..

Yes please!!! Absol is sooooo cool.. <3

Shiny-Mega-Absol

I can totally get why Absol is Reborn's mascot.. It goes perfectly with the theme.. Also I find it perfectly linked with the protagonists.. And kind of complementing.. Consider this, it appears to warn us of disasters due to its nature and we act to prevent disasters.. Though if you think about it if it weren't for us both Corey and Kiki would be alive.. So in a sense we created the issue that brought the Absol around and we act to prevent it..

Not really, at least about the Kiki part. If the player character wasn't there she'd die anyway, except everyone else on the academy would die too.

I always thought that it was absol because of the beginning and since a major disaster but the absol event made me feel as if it not lol that event was way to easy for a cover pokemon so it may be someone else

that just made me realize ig ame shows you an absol before that explosion happens

ame confirmed for actual team meteor leader