Hey Everybody!

Gray-Productions

Hello everybody, I'm Gray-Productions, other person that just happens to enjoy pokemon in its entirety. Around mid-summer last year I watched a Youtube Video of shofu's Lets Play of Pokemon Reborn and was instantly hooked. So I downloaded the game and tried it for myself.

Since then, I think I have grown as a poke-fan and just a player in general, going for better combinations, rotations and all that other junk. Researching what works, what doesn't, lurking about the 'On the Hunt' subforums and general news in Reborn City.

I'm glad to be another member of a wonderful community of fans! :feelsgd:

PS: I finished the recent update and just waiting for the next episode. When that episode comes out, do I have to be saved at the place where the previous episode ended or can I just return on my own time prior to the continuing the story?

Welcome!

When that episode comes out, do I have to be saved at the place where the previous episode ended or can I just return on my own time prior to the continuing the story?

No need to; when you update to a new episode, you need only go to the same location the previous episode ended and go to the entrance/exit through which you saw the spoiler for the next episode.
Enjoy your time here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HJrjnqLm2Q

Poof Poof~

Hihi, welcomez!~

Nice to meet you!~

I is Clara/Ruby/Reborn's Fire Fonny (Mix of fox and bunny totally not an abomination)

Not going to say much other than that, but I'll be seeing you later, especially if you hop on the showdown server~

Welcome to the Reborn forums, Gray-Productions!

If you have any questions, be sure to ask myself, an Ace Member, or a moderator. If you are interested in competitive battling, or just wanting a place to chat, check out the Showdown Server. There's also a FAQ page, which is pretty self explanatory, so be sure to read that if you have any basic questions. Finally, be sure to read the rules as well.

• Administrators

PS: I finished the recent update and just waiting for the next episode. When that episode comes out, do I have to be saved at the place where the previous episode ended or can I just return on my own time prior to the continuing the story?

If you ever need to start the episode from a specific place I generally make an effort to communicate that with the release. In this case, it should be just fine.

Glad you're enjoying the game, and welcome!