group project maybe

Samtale

• Developers

Has anyone thought of making a manga based off of reborn Im just currious

maybe get some people who are good at writing stories so each protagonists can have a fleshed out personality like vero,decibel ect.

artists good at drawing pokemon

artist good at drawing trainers

and artists good at drawing scenes, ect.

I dont know I just thought I'd see how people felt about the idea

Edited by smeargletail

I have actually thought about it, but it would be a difficult project, not only the writing but the drawing is most likely to be a difficulty.

It would be awesome if it could be done, but it isn't likely to happen.

I know that it wouldn't be a easy thing but I remeber there being a topic of what if reborn were to be made into an anime. A manga is the closest that could be achieved

Making an anime is nearly impossible. A manga, however, could be done if you can find a committed team.

Until Nintendo shut it down. Even if it was not-for-profit, they could still nyx it as it's based on their intellectual property.

I can't speak for Amethyst, but I personally don't think this would be the best idea as it'd likely only bring more attention to Reborn and increase the small likelihood of Reborn getting shut down. Nintendo's kind of said they don't mind the majority of fan games nowadays, but a Manga might be another story.

• Developers

sorry I even brought it up its just that I've been reading the pokemon adventures manga lately and I think reborn could be 10 times as good with how interestings its 6 main protagonists are, along with the rivals, and gym leaders