Sigmund just got rekt...

ArmoredGuardian

So I'm defending the house in Tanzan Cove right? So then when they tell me to choose sides either Sirius or Sigmund to block their way, I chose Sigmund. I absolutely laughed at Sigmund while he was being pushed around by Saphira and then got Hyper Beam'd in the face and through the wall by her Draginite. That was just so funny I just had to share that moment with you all. Oh how I love this game...

Outside Wall.

xR7Ls2R.png

Inside Wall

2c3YZe9.png

I swear whoever makes these scripts I want to personally meet and shake their hand.

Wow I always thought it was the twins that got caught, no idea the scenario would play out differently. I always fought Sirius at Tazan grove but Saphira getting captured seems weird since she's so strong and she was just introduced to the player not too long before.

I didn't even know there was a choice in Yureyu.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

Yep. If I recall correctly, fighting Sigmund results into either the twins or Charlotte/Shelly getting kidnapped and fighting Sirius results in Laura or Sapphira getting kidnapped.

It must be Signmund=Laura/Charlotte/Shelly since I fought Sigmund and Laura got captured.

Wow I always thought it was the twins that got caught, no idea the scenario would play out differently. I always fought Sirius at Tazan grove but Saphira getting captured seems weird since she's so strong and she was just introduced to the player not too long before.

I didn't even know there was a choice in Yureyu.

Let's just say that Sapphira didn't fight back for a very good reason.

It must be Signmund=Laura/Charlotte/Shelly since I fought Sigmund and Laura got captured.

Oh, I see. Sigmund = Laura/Charlly and Sirius = Twins/Sapphira it is then.

I played it twice and the first time the twins got taken because I stayed downstairs, the second time I went upstairs and Laura got taken.

Never knew Saphira could get taken too.

Wait, if she gets taken how does she end up with the giant Steelix?

Edited by Helia

Didn't know that Sapphira could be kidnapped either. And that makes even less sense than Laura getting kidnapped. Laura is an E4, but much more quiet and tame than her sisters and we could just say the Doc knows how to handle her various compulsions. Saphirra is an effin bringer of death. And a pissed-off, ruthless, vengeful, dragon-riding, pseudolegend-wielding, gradually hair-coloured, dragon-magazine-frontpage-posing and covered-artfully-in-bubbles bringer of death to boot. These people don't get kidnapped.

Poor Doc.