Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

And OmegaRa1der, I think that's a Judge you're referring to. We only fight Rogue Number Holders for now.

Yep.

Also lol ok, I thought you were using some monster that boosts the Xyz monster's attack when overlaid...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And OmegaRa1der, I think that's a Judge you're referring to. We only fight Rogue Number Holders for now.

Just saying, I played against photon deck before I made the post. Also hosently, All of the students in this rp. As soon as any good no.s comes, "get all of the numbers" craze begin

Yeah, I'm actually making Igknight and Aroma decks because they look really cool. Aroma one is neat so far, but I'm still working around with cards

Edited by Pixl

So technically moving to a new location is an important action, but do I have to wait for the next recap to arrive at the plaza?

I'd say no because you were already pretty close to there. Besides, people hanging around there are not involved in events of any sort, so I'd say you don't need to wit for the Recap Post.

EDIT: we are still missing Hiss and Jory before we can proceed with the next Recap Post.

Just two things: is it correct to call the Central Square "park"? Some people seemed to do this and it confuses me a bit. Also, at first I thought the Heartland Park was just a normal park, or is it an amusement park instead?

Now where do I go skating?

Edited by Cyaloom

Heart Park is an amusement park, and indeed the square is Central Square, some people call it "Park" but they are wrong, they are probably lured in by the NY reference.

Also as mentioned in a status update earlier, yonight I must finish working on an university project then get to sleep, so the Recap Post won't come out untill tomorrow. Apologies for the inconvenience. This could have been avoided if someone had posted earlier...

Recap Post is here. As mentioned there, Chimchain triggered a boss battle, and I am planning to have mister Arclight duel Jory. I will available for duels tomorrow in the afternoon (GMT+1) and thus, considering that I recommended Chimchain to post again before starting the duel, the smartest thing to do would be to wrap up the next Recap Post in less than 24 hours, so that we can then duel tomorrow in the afternoon. With the help of everyone (read: if everyon post quickly) I think we can do it.

Also I should mention that on thursday I am going back to my hometown for Easter holidays, and as you know it is nearly impossible for me to come online when I am in my hometown. Clearly, this means Recap Posts and Duels will be at risk past that date, and while Murdoc can handle the former, the latter should be done before I leave or after I return. I will update on this situation later,I hope we will be able to find a situation that can be acceptable for everyone.

I didn't even know Azery's character was with my group. I just assumed she split off from Zechs's character after he got on the bus…

I thought Charlotte went with Dominic, did I get it wrong?

Guys as explained earlier, today it is impossible for me to duel, and on thursday I get back to my hometown, meaning tomorrow is the only day I can duel. Therefore, if we want to get this done, it is essential that I am able to make the next Recap Post later tonight or tomorrow in the morning, so that I can spend the afternoon dueling... So yeah, if you are one of the guys listed in the latest Recap Post, please less posting here, and more posting in the IC topic!